It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! World Panic Day! November 26th 2010!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That's right, it's Black Friday again. :-)
Buckle up and have your charge cards at the ready!

en.wikipedia.org...(shopping)
edit on 11/7/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: toned down sensationalistic thread title

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Where's the MSM citations that are required for that your title states?

Also some of your own input too would be helpful.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Oh, yeah, camp out at Wal Mart for 16 hours to get a $99.00 TV and a $200.00 computer day...

I like to point and laugh at those folks from the comfort of my living room!

Anyone who's ever worked retail HATES Black Friday and those who shop it! So do every slacker in your region a favor and DON'T PARTICIPATE!

Well that and... a bad "Black Friday" will cause a TON of sales afterward that we can all shop in leisure.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I can just feel it... This is IT!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh, this is who we are, that is just low, LOW I tell you!

A bit sensationalistic are we?

They'll have you change the title or will delete this by days end ..guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

How is this MSN breaking news? Is their a conspiracy involved here? I dont understand what your trying to tell us from your O.P

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Want to cause real mass hysteria? Double prices on black friday. Can we say "riots"?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
World Panic Day Nov. 26th 2010!!!

link   

black friday?!?!?!?! are you sure?? OMG!! holy... well i'm not worried... i've got plenty of food, water... ohh.. waaaaiiiitttt a minute... ohhh black friday... oh yeah...
but seriously, again? already? i already hate shopping.. i think they should have "special stores" for "those" shoppers...ya know.. the ones that'll shank ya for a barbie rv or tickle me elmo.. these special stores should have padded walls, metal detectors, etc.
once, when i was young, my mom and i went to a "national" chain dept. store, for a fourth of july sale, 5 people ended up in the hospital.. insanity people.. insanity..

link   
I never shop on Black Friday. Too many people, too much traffic. It takes the fun out of the holiday season.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My Christmas shopping is already done. I did most of it online. I don't like the crowds or the GERMS in the stores. And then there is my SJogrens .. can't walk or stand long. So it was almost all online. It's all done. It's wrapped. The tree is up. And it gets decorated today.

So I will be avoiding - as always - the mass hysteria of black friday

Oh .. doctors will tell ya' that Thanksgiving weekend is when the flu/cold season gets a strong surge due to everyone swapping germs in the crowded stores AND from people feeling they 'just gotta' ' go visit relatives on Thanksgiving even though their kids have running noses or 103 degree temps.

I hate germs. ugh.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

It's just a fun thread. Go with it and have some fun and a nice day.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't see any panic yet. What's wrong with you people? World panic day is almost upon us!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What is that and who gives a crap about that? Who gives a crap about Thanksgiving - and what the hell is that.
And who gives a crap about shopping for "christmas".

I certainly don't. As probably over 4 BILLION other people don't.

The majority of these 4 billion don't even know that this "thanksgiving" exists and could care less.

I am really pissed sometimes by people who assume that the whole world celebrates things which americans celebrate and that they could give a rats arse.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm jealous that you already have your Christmas shopping done.
I'm about 1/4 done. I do plan to do more on-line shopping for the rest. I'm already frustrated with the stores.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
FINALLY, a prediction that will come true.................................................................................................................................................. ....................................

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Black Friday, or as Walmart has renamed it "The Event" has been getting worse (violance) every year...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Damn! on my birthday! dont step on my cake!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join