It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I search another players profile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry if this is written somewhere but I saw thsi really interesting thread made by this guy and I wanetd to see his accoutn to see his thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If you scroll over the tab in the members mini profile labelled member, you'll see list of options. The top one on the list is "Go to member profile". Click that and you're there.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Explanation: Flagged!

You simply click on that members username in their avatar [up the top] OR you could click on the blue members button at the bottom of every members avatar and pick the "go to profile" button!

Personal Disclosure: My Goddess told me to help you to help prove my point in that otheer thread about demonic powers!

P.S. I actually also do hope that you did benefit by this.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
But I can't find his profile. How do I search it?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Go to the thread that he posted. On the left where the persons user name is there is a box that says "member" put your mouse pointer over it and a box will appear, click on profile

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f7398d87155.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Explanation: Ahhh Ok no probs... click on Tools button in huge blue bar of buttons at top of most ATS webpages and this will take you to an ATS webpage with a 2ndline of [now grey] buttons under the line of blue buttons... one button to far right is called members... click it and this will take you to anther ATS webpage!

Now scroll down to bottom of page and input that members name into the text window provided there.

Press enter and this will take you to anothe ATS webpage with names containing those search results.

Click on the members name and you'll get taken to that members profile page!

Personal Disclosure: I hope I beat you to the post this time GAOTU789

top topics

join