It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Warns of Attack on Thanksgiving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Part of this article is below... The bible code I know can be read differently by whomever reads this.. Its seems to fit with why Obama has feld the country, Banking holida planned for next few days.... This is GETTING CREEPY! Do not kill the messenger... READ this article... yikes!!!!

Bible Code Warns of Attack on Thanksgiving?

Look at the cities the Bible Code predicts.... The Bible Code report warns that operatives will smuggle suitcase-sized nuclear bombs into five American cities: Omaha, Wichita, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.

The Bibe Code - words and phrases hidden in the original Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible - warns of a terrible attack that will claim thousands of lives on Thanksgiving Day.

"The current problems in Iran and Afghanistan are only the beginning," explains computer expert Michael Borinall, leader of a six-month research project funded by grants from the Crucible Institute. "From our data, we can tell that autumn of 2010 will be a very difficult and dangerous time for America and the world.

"The end of November - and especially Thanksgiving weekend - will unfortunately come with an increased risk for every American being touched by violence and conflict."

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

The most honest and compelling statement in that whole article is the following:

Sun Magazine is a tabloid that is usualy discreted for their artilces as they are so outragouse and unfounded, But this was interesting to me as the date of it was Oct 25, 2010. Its off topic I know but just had to share!

The idea that one could search a large text for instances of the presence of a combination of characters in some variety that might spell out the words Thanksgiving Day massacre. is believable. But, beyond that, the entirety of the rest of these suppositions is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Interestingly the article says the following:

America is once again in the terrorists' crosshairs, says a shocking report issued by the world's top religious scholars and computer programmers.

regarding the purported source of this "prediction" namely one Michael Borinall, of the "Crucible Institute". Oddly a half-hearted Google of both these names left me with looking at a kids Myspace page and what is apparently a marriage counseling center.

In my estimation... Highly dubious.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Bible Code is fake. Simple as that.
Let me ask you this. What makes you believe the Bible Code?
[1]
[2]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ya know, It is funny how the doom is always just outta reach,.
Each week or every next month there is a threat that never materializes.
gotta keep em scared

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

sun paper.artical... Now, Notice this was written on the 25 of Oct. and what happened 29th of OCT.

"The current problems in Iran and Afghanistan are only the beginning," explains computer expert Michael Borinall, leader of a six-month research project funded by grants from the Crucible Institute. "From our data, we can tell that autumn of 2010 will be a very difficult and dangerous time for America and the world.

"The end of November - and especially Thanksgiving weekend - will unfortunately come with an increased risk for every American being touched by violence and conflict."

Borinall's analysis reveals:

The dates marked for Al Qaeda atrocities...

The cities targeted for nuclear destruction ...

The government's plan to keep most Americans safe ...

The scope of the Pentagon's reprisals - and the war that follows.

After entering the original texts of the Bible into a database, a computer algorithm can count off significant intervals of letters - every 70th letter, for example, or every third or every 19th - that spell words or phrases. Past analyses of the Bible Code have revealed 2,000-year-old references to everything from the French Revolution to the rise of Adolf Hitler and the 9/11 attacks.

Borinall started his project instructing the computers to seek out words and phrases that occurred in close connection with the year 2010.

His team soon found that 2010 often appeared in messages that also contained coded references to the phrase "Thanksgiving Day massacre."

"My heart sank when I realized this was no accident," say Harold Givens. "By changing our program to look for all occurences of 'Thanksgiving Day Massacre,' we discovered dozens of descriptions of war and terror."

The Bible Code report warns that operatives will smuggle suitcase-sized nuclear bombs into five American cities: Omaha, Wichita, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.

Their first will be detonated on Thanksgiving Day, with one of the others blowing up every day for the next four days, causing tens of thousands of deaths, toppling buildings and leading to widespread panic and distrust.

Citizens will turn on each other, suspecting everyone of carrying the next bomb.

President Obama orders jets to scramble and missile-carrying submarines will be put on high alert.

After the second bomb, government forces roll into every city with a population over 300,000. They enact a top-secret plan to evacuate citizens to military bases and FEMA facilities scattered throughout the countryside. News of riots is kept out of the mainstram media, but the truth spreads by word of mouth, leading to further distrust and unrest.

Pressure to act quickly rises with each attack. Pentagon leaders determine incorrectly - that North Korea is behind the attacks, and - unwisely - launch nuclear missiles at Pyongyang. The missiles cross over Russian, Chinese and Japanese airspace, causing each of these industrialized nations to believe they're under attack.

"Luckily, if it can be put that way, the Bible Code indicates they respond with conventional weapons and only strike military targets," Borinall explains. "A global nuclear disaster is averted - but the Bible Code indicates 'massive loss of life' and 'a weeping world' in relation to the conflict."

Soon, however, the true origin of the terrorist atrocity is revealed as a massive Al Qaeda cell.

Sun Magazine is a tabloid that is usualy discreted for their artilces as they are so outragouse and unfounded, But this was interesting to me as the date of it was Oct 25, 2010. Its off topic I know but just had to share!

In early 2011, the ringleaders are arrested by Japanese troops - or a unit containing Japanese-American soldiers - patrolling the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

The terrorists are brought to trial before an international tribunal. Videotapes of them begging officials for clemency are released by Al Jazeera reporters, leading to even extreme Islamic fundamentalists turning their back on them and effectively breaking the organization's back through the Middle East.

"If there is a silver lining, it is that the terrorist organization will be no more," says Borinall.

Now with that airliner and that UnIdentifable object issue, reminded me of what I found yesterday.

Note that Nov. 4 2010 is 7 years after Nov. 4 2003, a day when Putin possible Antichrist visited Rome visited Rome on the day when there was the largest solar flare ever seen, this is shown on this page. A 7 year time period in Biblical prophecy is associated with the rule of the Antichrist. SO NOVEMBER 4 2010 IS A VERY OMINOUS DATE!

(the blue aren`t accesable here sorry))

Just really weird, and strange is the point I wanted to express!
Not my views just letting out info from a tabloit mag. you be the judge

edit on 11/06/2010 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sounds fishy to me. Could be that people who came up with the idea also planted the "prophecies". So they still may be important and relevant.

In the reference it said 2,000 year old prophecies. The Bible wasn't translated into English until 1380 AD, and the Bible didn't get it's chapter and verse references until around 1200 AD. So the "prophecies" aren't from God, but another source.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yep, definately doom here.

Bible code...bah...you can read into the bible code to have an apocolyptic event every day...and of course, on the occasions when something does happen, you can remap the code to where it predicted it in hindsight.

be better to grab a wheres waldo book and find codes in there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cb4f28adf2.jpg[/atsimg]

meh

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
so there are now at least 3 prophecies about very serious incidents for November, December this year:
- Baba Vanga predicted WWIII for Nov. 2010
- Credo Mutwa predicted that only half of the people would make it to the year 2011
- and this strange Bible Code encryption

But for me it looks like all this stuff is propaganda. The WWIII prophecy is maybe not from Baba Vanga; on wikipedia it is said that her near friends said that she don't want to spread fear or panic with her prophecies.

IMHO everything here could be produced from someone who profits from fear. I believe that Illuminati, freemasonry, Prieuré de Sion could be somehow creators of these prophecies. It's said that they or Illuminati atleast believe that panic and fear helps them with their events.

I heard in the audiobook "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" (the German version of it, English version does only exist as reading book) that the author Heny Lincoln found hints or even evidence that there were strong connections between the prophet Nostradamus and the Prieuré de Sion (according to him this order exists since the first crusade, but wikipedia claims it was founded 1956).

Lets pray and meditate that nothing drastic will happen in this month, maybe this can really help

edit on 7-11-2010 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Crucible Institute is a Marriage and family counseling/therapy center in Evergreen Colorado. Their website crucibletherapy.com... mentions nothing about bible codes. Not only is there no one called 'Borinall' mentioned on their website, there is not even anyone named Michael mentioned. Critical Research Failure - the writers of the Globe piece did not do the research.
edit on 7-11-2010 by GoodManDoingNothing because: removed a carriage return

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodManDoingNothing

THIS IS VERY TRUE.....AS I MENTIONED EARLIER...THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT HER THAT ARE GOOD AT RESEARCHING THE TOPIC. I STAND CORRECTED. MY HATS OFF TO YOU MY FREIND. NEXT TIME I WILL DO BETTER RESEARCH BEFORE I POST. THANK YOU.
(Sun Prophecy - October 25, 2010---THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE by Beth Gimmel)
[The Crucible Institute is a Marriage and family counseling/therapy center in Evergreen Colorado. Their website crucibletherapy.com... mentions nothing about bible codes. Not only is there no one called 'Borinall' mentioned on their website, there is not even anyone named Michael mentioned. The writers of the Globe piece did not do the research.]

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Haha, sounds like the likely scenario to happen, but I doubt it will.

If it dose, I will be in forever awe of the bible's message. But until then, I will only take the positive, understandable things in my current perspective. That goes for all scripture.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nice fail. Please stop reading stupid biblecode/doomsday websites.

top topics

join