It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clintion's Aussie Visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have jsut finished watching the news on TV in which Hillary Clinton's vist is well publicised.

Hillary has been "quizzed" by locals in a town hall style meeting which she wanted to hold in order to find out what "ordinary people are thinking". The news presenter stated that the audience had been 'approved" by the US state department.

Perhaps the reason I didn't get an invite was because I was not "approved" after making comments about athe Australian Goverment, GWB and 911 etc on ATS.

The frew questions I listened to were nothing of the sort of questions I and others on ATS would have asked.

Apparently the US is going to forge even "closer military ties" with Australia. than they have had in the past. I wonder what that means for Australians?

Can't help remembering something I saw and heard on TV once. An American Officer in Vietnam was addressing a parade of Australian soldiers and he said "the British have got the Gurkas and the US has got the Aussies".

cheers.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Wow could I tell you story's, I was with Madam Secretary at the US Consulate in Melbourne with Consul General Thurston.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Wow could I tell you story's, I was with Madam Secretary at the US Consulate in Melbourne with Consul General Thurston.

Oh oh oh i was there she said we are going to keep an eye on space junk space junk

seriously dont type, if ya have somthing to say, say it. for the greater good, you are Australian
dont talk sh^t
Wal

edit there is another one that i am watching as well

edit on 20-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

You Australians make no sense

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Shouldve let her play with a platypus... ;-) thought oz had rules against riffraff entering the country ? How the heck did hillary sneak in ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

I was going to post this

Gee man have ya heard of hoppn dogs, gee even those drop bears, they are scary, they will destroy a tent in seconds, and those hoppn dogs, you light a camp fire, big red comes from no where standing 6 ft tall and will stamp it out

but i will say this and not many have paid attention, but it is on my back yard

Follow the link and read a bit about this base, why the up grade, and know that NORAD all ready monitors this, hey it may be nothing but why the up grade,

oh and tell us your soooo called story kellerman. we are all ears, waiting for what she said.

Wal
edit on 21-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerman
reply to post by auswally

What?? Bit harsh lumping all aussies into one..!!!

You Yanks make no sense.

new topics

top topics

join