It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Securityy Alert: F-35 Stealth Fighter Spy Cover-Up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The data is backed up, what they are talking about is somebody made a copy of all the data. And for somebody to get all the data and that much on that one particular craft tells me that it wasn't a bunch of spies in the right place (don't get me wrong the Israelis do have a bunch but not all in the right places at the right time), but one high up spy who had access to a major manager or big govt. official who would have security access to see the whole plan and it's particulars (You can fill in the blanks there). These where done by spies who where placed in certain areas of power and protected and all they did was copy and/or was given the information by said politician. Always remember, it's impossible for people even working in the govt. to have access to the whole plan, but with people who would have access and given the information that is where the spies are placed. Read that article, it opened up my eyes.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

Exactly. Thank you for the kind words also.

I don't intend to make someone look like an arse, I merely try and show them the defense side of the argument. I have worked DOD work for a little over 3 years now in Philly and a few other years prior. Sometimes the easy answer is the right answer...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I have no doubt in my mind that there are spies all around us here @ work. The good news is it is very easy to catch them because they get greedy and start taking "large bites" of information like was the case in this situation.

I will never again complain when I have to enter my password a few times before opening up a drawing!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My only question is, why would so much information about the plane be located in one place? Each major component/system of the plane should be stored in complete separate locations OFF any sort of network. It should be encrypted, so that if it is stolen, it's unreadable.

The military and intelligence services ALWAYS compartmentalize information. Why would they do anything differently on such an important/expensive/key piece of hardware?

Sounds like it was done intentionally.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

It was probably only "Drive X" that they had access too. It is broken into many sections.
Information is stored on many drive for many groups.

IE) Your structures guys have a section and then your wiring guys have another section.

Result: No one person or group has enough information to build or compromise and aircraft.

*Sorry, it is encrypted. They are probably sitting there trying to find out if they have just discovered how to make a scram jet powered tri-cycle...*

edit on 7-11-2010 by NeverApologize because: Addition

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
""Result: No one person or group has enough information to build or compromise and aircraft.""

Noshir Gowadia: nullified the B-2 bomber and all it's technology..when he passed the Blueprints to China/Israel
en.wikipedia.org...

Dongfan "Greg" Chung: C-17 GlobeMaster and US Space Shuttle data...sent to China

Chi Mak: sent data about the Navy's ships, subs, weapons to China.

We have been using foreign born people in our defense labs for decades and they've been running all of our technology out of the country for a long time. We have absolutely no technological superiority. Everything we have, so does Israel and China. We allowed them to steal everything.

THAAD is now more worthless than you can imagine. It was supposed to be our superiority and now it's just a waste of tax dollars along with everything else. Our Government is more corrupt than you could possibly fathom. There are factions of Fillipino's, Chinese, and other native groups in our Federal Government who are loyal to their home countries and getting as much money for themselves as possible. From every echelon of the Federal Government, you will find them.

The melting pot failed. The H-x visa program failed and is still today bringing in foreigners to work in our Defense Labs/Contractors who have mission #1 of stealing everything they can.

It used to be a Green Card holder in our military had to serve 3 years honorably before they could get US Citizenship...and a Secret Security Clearance. George Bush abolished that and they can get citizenship immediately....and a Secret Security Clearance on up....

We have lost all National Security. Barrack's had alot of Federal Employee's blowing the whistle and he's doing what George Bush did. Boot them out and let the raping of America continue. We won't remain sovereign much longer.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Respectfully though, the B-2 Bomber fiasco was in the past. Since this and other "mishaps", there have been other methods to prevent it. Examples I have stated in my posts.

I 100% agree that a corrupt higher level doucher could compromise our system but currently could only do it to an extent. All of the data is spread around on many different servers. Some local, some not so local. At most I could see someone gaining something they target. An example of this would be say the guidance system or a new fly by wire design.

My point is still that the entire craft could not be compromised. PARTS, of the craft could be though. I do not disagree with you at all on that. Also, anyone with a butt load of money could theoretically plants moles in "all 50 drawing zones", and steal it that way?

I don't know. I think it is rather flattering that other countries bash on the United States for being "Retarded Cavemen and Cowboys"; yet in the same breath steal our "inferior technology"...

I additionally respectfully ask, what is your level of expertise in this matter? (Or is this just opinion, in that case I put holster my guns...)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think information is leaked all the time intentionally. Nothing like having your enemies build massive defense barrages with false information for an offensive power that rules the world. I think things like this get out just to point people in the wrong direction. Then they follow the bread crumbs back to the source to see who is stabbing who in the back or who can and can not be trusted with sensitive information.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As was stated earlier, 1.5 tb would hardly cover the specs of the ejection seat.
Plus, why would we admit and publish that it was stolen?
That's not the way the gooberment and/or it's contractors work.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

As was stated earlier, 1.5 tb would hardly cover the specs of the ejection seat.

Must be one hell of a ejection seat..
My HDD is only 500g but it stores an awfull lot of data.
Heck, a full lengh movie is around one gig..These people stole 1500 gig.
I'm sorry but that is a LOT of information.
Not just a seat or landing gear wireing as the other poster mentioned...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

One Catia V5 Model, aproximate size, 1100 megs. Keep in mind that many models make up a zone. Many zones make up a section. Many sections make up an aircraft.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
it's been told that the technology we have at the Area 51 is 50 years in advance of what we see today.
If that info was stolen, is a concern of course...if it happened once, it can happen twice, but I bet we're way beyond that technology at this moment.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

You understand it!
Hugs! LOL!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

One Catia V5 Model, aproximate size, 1100 megs. Keep in mind that many models make up a zone. Many zones make up a section. Many sections make up an aircraft.

Well 1.5tb is about 2000 hours of reasonable quality video.
Surely that is a LOT of information..
I think you are wrong in saying it's a minor breach. hell we could film half the plane being built

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You are correct. It doesn't really divulge, to you guys, what was breached.

I can assure you, no proof, that it was not a major breach and a Mountain is being created of a Mole Hill...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You are correct. It doesn't really divulge, to you guys, what was breached.
I can assure you, no proof, that it was not a major breach and a Mountain is being created of a Mole Hill...

So I guess I should just believe you. A random member on ATS just like me.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Nah. I wouldn't. I could have a history of mental illness and just pretend to do what I do.
Second Line.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
At first I was very confused by this... then I remember that of course that Israel is supposed to be Americas enemy right?

This is ridiculous. Within 15 years we will see the Israeli airforce full of F-35s. Not because of stolen data but because we sold them to Israel.

Russia isn't interested in our technology, they have their own military industry and it's just as lucrative as the west's.

This just smacks of finger pointing at 't3h J000000000z!'

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

2.8Tb for the landing gear wiring only? What is in that data, HD video footage of it being built? I had no idea that the size would be so massive, that's about a thousand Blu Ray discs full isn't it? I am not challenging you, just shocked at the scale of data and trying to imagine what it consists of.

The example you used was interesting though, if it's 2.8Tb for the landing gear of one aircraft, then you could determine what specifically the data pertained to. I imagine you've already had a look...

In order to steal 1.5Tb, wouldn't our spy have had to remove a hard drive rather than send the data to an external machine? So this is a lax in physical security as well as cyber. Heads will have rolled. They must use the same security contractor as NASA use for their Mars images...

I agree with VigilantGuardianDude too, Israel would be buying some of these planes therefore rendering the theft a bit useless for them, leaving the Russians as the prime suspect, according to the article's dual nation accusation. The "signature" could have been forged, greatly increasing the suspect list. It could even be a good old well planned robbery by a creative disgruntled employee. I bet it's worth fair bit, unless it's 1.5Tb of paint schemes and interior options.

I wonder how big the plans for the Death Star were?

Sendran.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
All of this might revolve around this news story:

Pentagon Computers Hacked - 2008

U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense William S. Lynn III has admitted that the Pentagon suffered a serious security breach in 2008, an incident he categorized as "the most significant breach of U.S. military computers ever." Though the breach was reported in the press at the time, the DoD has only now publicly acknowledged that it occurred -- and that it took 14 months to clean up the mess left behind.

While it occurred in 2008, this news story and the Pentagon acknowledging it happened was August 2010.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join