It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian activist disappears after exposing vaccination plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Russian activist disappears after exposing vaccination plans

info-wars.org< br />

Alexander Goncharov, a Russian activist who has been exposing the globalists eugenics program and in particular a vaccination program set to begin in 2011 has disappeared after recently receiving a serious threat to his life.

He has been missing since the night of October 30th, 2010, at approximately 22:00 hours when he was last seen leaving his office at the Russian Benevolent Society and did not return home as expected.

Alexander Goncharov had sworn an oath to disseminate as much information as possible about the globalists eugenics program to medical professionals and the public. He
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This is typical of our global elite and their plans for depopulation. Kill the good guys to let the bad guys kill us!! They've been killing a lot of citizens of the Ukraine lately with their suped up super swine flu. But has there been any info on this in the Mainstream Media? Nope.

What do u guys think of this?

info-wars.org< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I am a russian boy and all I can say is russians tend to disappear every now and then out of the blue, he will turn up somewhere believe me.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticity
I am a russian boy and all I can say is russians tend to disappear every now and then out of the blue, he will turn up somewhere believe me.

Ah! the 2 litres of vodka theory
I hope you're right, it's good to see more Russian points of view on the board rather than all of us bickering Anglo world family members.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticity
he'll turn up in a box, and tombstone, trust and possibly have it torched and pissed on.

My Uncle (black horse of the family) went into hiding back in '91 after currently serving in KGB. Only recently received a postcard with him in background by some derelict building's and group of 20 men & more with AK47, beaut rifle's

edit on 7-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: No comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sending prayers helps, and it doent matter if we are religious, or Quantum Spiritual believers, we need to ask for everyone's safety and well being, and for us to be able to help others more. He, and his family who love him, need prayers, and if there was violence in this, for everyone involved, on both sides.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Thanks. S&F

...I hope some of our members here can try to verify this information. The report says only girls and women are going to be targeted, and the "vaccines" protect against breast cancer and cancer (cervical?). Young girls apparently become sterile; older women lose their immunity and presumably, die prematurely.

There is not enough information provided to assess properly, but it could be valid. I would not be surprised to learn these "vaccines" already are used in many other nations, including the US, Britain and Canada.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Alright, did some snooping around. I almost thought Infowars made this up with no source to back up. Thankfully I was wrong.

Here is the original website where this originated from I believe. Which out dates the Infowars source.

via-midgard.info...

Its in Russian, but that's the original source. Full details. There is also a youtube video. It talks about in general what happened and about the vaccination.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So what exactly is the theory behind the vaccinations?

*edit don't worry I read the articles

Interesting indeed, I find it a little hard to comprehend though
edit on 7-11-2010 by cjhahaha because: I'm an idiot

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maybe a pre-warning for assange and wikileaks..... If he really is missing of course I don't trust the news source, but if it's true it is certainly not surprising the russian government will take you out if you go against them...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by stevcolx

Thanks. S&F

...I hope some of our members here can try to verify this information. The report says only girls and women are going to be targeted, and the "vaccines" protect against breast cancer and cancer (cervical?). Young girls apparently become sterile; older women lose their immunity and presumably, die prematurely.

There is not enough information provided to assess properly, but it could be valid. I would not be surprised to learn these "vaccines" already are used in many other nations, including the US, Britain and Canada.

here in the uk they have been vaccinated young girls (around the age of 14/15) against cervical cancer for the past 2 years, it is routine now when they attend school to have this vaccine. who is going to refuse a vaccine that promises to save u from cervical cancer? and all this came out not longafter jade goody was diagnosed with it and died.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If the article is correct then the govenrment is tryin to stop humans from having babies. Thats a tough subject to talk about. If its true it kinda sucks that our right to have children has been denied us but at the same time Iv been aware for a while that it is an issue that needs to be addressed. Iv been telling my wife for years there should be a license involved in having children, you need one to drive a car or get married. Maybe a course in parenting then a test and credit check to make sure you can afford a child. Morally and ethicly its hard to discuss, obviously people are going to feel strongly about it and get angry talking about it, butif its true its sad the choice has been made for us already.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This all makes sense. This is government Eugenics at work or better worded as Depopulation. Sterilization of the world populous in certain countries is what the NWO run governments are trying to achieve. They need to kill off at least 6 billion people in this world in order to carry out their nasty One World Government, Army and Banking system. The world as far as they are concerned has too many people on it. Too many for them to try to control. And to kill us off they need to orchestrate something nasty but not obvious. So Sterilization and Immune System breakdown through Vaccines is one of the ways they are trying to achieve this.

Look at all the news stories coming out talking about Vaccine Dangers. They simply say Vaccines don't work. But the nasty ingredients in them such as Thimerosol (Mercury) play a big part in breaking down your immune system and shortening your life.

Top researcher who worked on cervical cancer vaccine warns about its dangers

www.naturalnews.com...

Vaccination rates fall among better educated families even while CDC keeps pushing vaccine quackery

www.naturalnews.com...

Blood on Their Hands: The World’s Slickest Con Job and a Stack of Deadly LIES...

articles.mercola.com...

Vaccine Deaths And Injuries Skyrocket As Cover-Up Implodes

www.prisonplanet.com...

These are just a few of the rising stories regarding vaccines causing health problems and sometimes death. Most of these stories do not come from the mainstream media but from independent news sites and researchers. The mainstream media is controlled by the government. The government is controlled by the New World Order. They don't want us to know how they are killing us. Hence the covert vaccines.

The Russian activist was probably killed off. Like a lot of other people were over the years for trying to expose the true agenda.

World Depopulation!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by singularitty
If the article is correct then the govenrment is tryin to stop humans from having babies. Thats a tough subject to talk about. If its true it kinda sucks that our right to have children has been denied us but at the same time Iv been aware for a while that it is an issue that needs to be addressed. Iv been telling my wife for years there should be a license involved in having children, you need one to drive a car or get married. Maybe a course in parenting then a test and credit check to make sure you can afford a child. Morally and ethicly its hard to discuss, obviously people are going to feel strongly about it and get angry talking about it, butif its true its sad the choice has been made for us already.

It's no different to China that only allow the birth of one girl in the family, though they can have as many boy's as they like.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

It's no different to China that only allow the birth of one girl in the family, though they can have as many boy's as they like.

Well they really don't have that as a *law* but it is rule of thumb.... That is why there are MANY guys in chines with no hope of finding even one women as that law use to be enforced by the barrel of a gun. China won't get no where their people will not endure it forever, no one could getting paid a a few dollars a day working 18 hours a day they will revolt in time and they have the numbers to turn it upside down, just it would be deadly for the uprising so they willbe very careful at decding as it will be a last ditch effort..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Lots of "anti-cancer" vaccines coming out in North America too. ...The OP article also mentions some in South America - that end up sterilizing recipients.

...I was hoping someone might have stats or inside info on all these new vaccines...

top topics

join