It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All Going To Die!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

I would have to partially disagree. Yes, in our current state of technological knowledge and understanding of aging we are all bound to die however, I can see death being a non-issue in about 100 to 150 years for the wealthy if technology continues to expand as it does now and being an overall non-issue for the masses in 200 to 220 years (since the rich often have priority on the less fortunate).

Just my two cents :-)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/7/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

So what you doing here??Haaa
You reason with what your saying but something aint right now is it..?
Everything is in ones aspect but everything isn't in another..

"Best way to make dreams come true is to wake up..."M Powel

True no one gets out of this place alive, but many are finding death in life well before they hit the dirt..

People need the answers or they die before they even get to wake up..Can't blame them it's that fighting spirit that dragged something out of a swampie a few billion years ago..
And here we are man, now speed that up real fast and aint that magic, aint that the truth..

Now we can't allow ourselves and the pride of life to end up crawling back into a cave and dying in front of a plasma screen drowning in self delusions and plastic..

So the wheel turns and another death in some old body's home, old body's that no on gives a flying hoot about. And soon that body is your good self and My good self faster than Creation can drop a turd on the idiots holding so many appreciators and quality hearts to ransom..

The wheel must break free and free us all from the husk, ready or not..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Shizer housen!!!

The reality of that message has scared the crap outa me!

Fk fk fk fk fk!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Best thread ever! haha

Like to bump this guys thread now and again. For all the doom mongers
edit on 28-10-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join