It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All Going To Die!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

zi te can azaris ahme ah enform lie voclaliz embedtext tention NOVAZA
SAFICA SA LUC
edit on 11/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Shakes head

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
But wait....you didnt post the exact day its going to happen. Three days ago, I thought we had agreed the world was going to end 2 days ago. I guess the date changed. Again.

Also, you say that there is a 100% chance we will die. Do you have any references to back up this claim? You know how it works, pics or its a hoax.

If we're not careful, the debunkers will go hungry.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This article is idiotic, please remove it. I am for the banning of "inspirational" threads that get your attention with scary phrases. Let's stick to alternative news issues please.
edit on 8-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: forgot a "that" which was essential for clarity

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Second that, but this thread is actually against all that, or at least thats what i got from it. Just sattire on all these prophecies threads claiming to have 100% truth and then oh look, nothing Fing happens.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
This article is idiotic, please remove it. I am for the banning of "inspirational" threads that get your attention with scary phrases. Let's stick to alternative news issues please.
edit on 8-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: forgot a "that" which was essential for clarity

Too "real" or mature for you?

Dont read or respond then

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Second that, but this thread is actually against all that, or at least thats what i got from it. Just sattire on all these prophecies threads claiming to have 100% truth and then oh look, nothing Fing happens.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes, you should enjoy your life of course but you should also NOT ignore the evil of the new world order. The attitude that you should just enjoy life and not warn others about the evils of the new world order that Obama and Bush serve is a selfish one and is why the new world order has gotten as far as they have. YOu are NOT here to just have fun, you are here to HELP others and make this world a better place. How many of you are warning others about the new world order? How many of you have your own websites or talk about it to your family and friends and everybody you meet?

Keep spreading the word about the new wold order and all their frauds. If you're not warning your fellow man about the lies of our media and government then you are part of the problem and YOU are responsible for the evil just much as the ones doing it.

Evil can only flourish, when Good Men do nothing!

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Actually, we are just on the brink of immortality. In fact, it might have already been discovered by TPTB (The Powers That Be).

In the open forum of public science, great strides have been made in understanding the human genome (having been completely mapped, I believe, for many years now). Mix our latest medical advances with nantechnology and wireless power... Those who can survive the next thirty to forty years may not have to die.

In several decades, IF humanity gets its act together and we begin to truly colonize other moons and planets, we are going to need longer lifespans (if not immortality) and more people. Nanobots (little, independent robots the size of molecules) can repair damage and reconstruct cells on a molecular level, controlled via wireless communications and power. This, essentially, will grant long lifespans --if not immortality. Those who died before this great achievement will join the ranks of The Lost. Those born after this threshold will never need to face loss --unless the damage is sudden and catastrophic, such as by violence or accident.

Just make sure you survive this threshold, so that you can be one of the people can date their existence as "A.I." After. Immortality. --This, in the fashion of B.C. (Before Christ) or A.D.

And, this speculation is on what is available to the world, about what is known about modern science, not the privatized technology possessed by the world elite and/or TPTB.

TPTB have probably had fantastic technology for quite some time. For all we know, they are already on other planets, in other dimensions. For all we know, they have been cloning people for decades (cloning is nothing new). For all we know, there could already have been two generations of people existing in fantastic underground cities or on other worlds... cloned from all that blood that's always being asked for, all that blood that military members must give whenever they move from station to station. For all we know, they stumbled across secrets to life during their pursuit of extremely exotic technology.

But... we do not know. Until then, yes, OP, people are dying and will die. It's just a matter of making it across that immortal finish line in time. And then, the real human adventure begins...!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Evil can only flourish, when Good Men do nothing!
reply to post by GlennCanady

I would also add that fear of death stops the people from acting against oppression.. Stop fearing what you cannot control and act with everything you are against those who seek to bind your spirit in fear.. In the end they can only kill the body.. But they cannot ever kill YOU...

A bit like the apostle Paul when he stood in front of Nero.. Nero said "im going to take your life" to which Paul responded "you may kill my body, but you cant kill the One who resides in me, for my Redeemer lives!"

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Absolutely right and important to remember.
This is the BIG point that puts things back into the right perspective.

Does it really matter that much whether you own the latest designer clothes?
Does it really matter whether your car has 200 hp instead of a measly 160 hp?

Let us investigate what happens when we die.
Let us give thought to the question whether we are really only the product of chemical reactions in brain cells.
Let us figure out what would make a good purpose for our lives considering the fact that the body will inevitably die one day.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wasn't there recently a post by the owner/manager of this site calling for manners and civility? In my humble opinion, calling something "idiotic" is a bit rash, don't you think? If this thread is popular, it will get more flags and if it is not, then it won't. It's really as simple as that. If it's not for you then why bother reading it and then posting? Do you think that just because YOU don't like apples that everyone else doesn't like apples? Perhaps some few other might like apples?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wasn't there recently a post by the owner/manager of this site calling for manners and civility? In my humble opinion, calling something "idiotic" is a bit rash, don't you think? If this thread is popular, it will get more flags and if it is not, then it won't. It's really as simple as that. If it's not for you then why bother reading it and then posting? Do you think that just because YOU don't like apples that everyone else doesn't like apples? Perhaps some few other might like apples?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
so obviously, we're all gonna die. thanks for at least giving us a prediction we can count on. it is getting to be irritating seeing all of this doomsday bullsheisse.
though it almost seems pointless to keep discussing such a subject as the triviality of death, and it makes me feel like a dog chasing his own tail, what else is there to discuss? we can go on and on about all of the headlines we see everyday, and though the solutions are so obvious, there's little we can do from the sidelines.
truly, none of it REALLY matters in the end, and it could be just a waste of energy trying to enlighten the rest of the world, but is there no use in trying?
if you were to think of the collective consciousness of all of us, like one organism, one brain, then that one individual is a confused and reckless entity. the small group of people who look at truths instead of ignoring them, are like the conscience of this organism, the dark little corner of the mind that most try to ignore because of social stigmas that make the "alternative crowd" taboo. and just like in a psychopath, that conscience is very small and underdeveloped. empathy and objectivity almost never enters into this kind of mind.

given that it's important to be kind and enjoy life, i think that it's equally important to examine the face of death. though no one can say what becomes of our consciousness when our physical form dies, we do know certain facts like matter and energy cannot be destroyed nor created, they only change form.
if the people of a country(such as america) were to see the evil they are responsible for out of mere apathy, they might think differently. if they saw pictures of all of the innocent people that have been needlessly slaughtered because of their collective ignorance, they could see what they have done and they might do something about it. i personally would like to take a picture of a child whose been a victim of one of these bombings and shove it in the face of those go***amn sadists and yell "look at what you've done you fu$$ing murderers", but that's only the reactionary in me that fails to look at things objectively and rationally. though seeing these things would hopefully make them realize what they have collectively created, they keep their heads buried in the sand, and the more pissed off you get the more they will ignore you.
aggressiveness and violence only feeds back on itself, so do many of the evils that thrive today.
though it may seem impossible to change a whole civilization, like stepping in front of a massive boulder rolling down a mountainside thinking you are going to stop it alone, the very fact that we all die should be inspiration to do so, though it seems to have the opposite effect.
no one person can change the whole world(of humanity).
just as our collective ignorance and apathy has let these things happen, our collective enlightenment can be the solution.
i think the very first post, the prediction, probably stated all there needed to be said about anything. and probably long posts like this one i'm writing most likely don't need to be so long, considering the attention span of most people in the world, and also considering that the original point of the whole thread was just a reaction to all of the stupid predictions as of late and was probably not meant to create such a discussion.
so anyway, i guess i've given my two cents, or whatever it may be worth to you.

peace duders

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberrysalad
so obviously, we're all gonna die. thanks for at least giving us a prediction we can count on. it is getting to be irritating seeing all of this doomsday bullsheisse.
though it almost seems pointless to keep discussing such a subject as the triviality of death, and it makes me feel like a dog chasing his own tail, what else is there to discuss? we can go on and on about all of the headlines we see everyday, and though the solutions are so obvious, there's little we can do from the sidelines.
truly, none of it REALLY matters in the end, and it could be just a waste of energy trying to enlighten the rest of the world, but is there no use in trying?
if you were to think of the collective consciousness of all of us, like one organism, one brain, then that one individual is a confused and reckless entity. the small group of people who look at truths instead of ignoring them, are like the conscience of this organism, the dark little corner of the mind that most try to ignore because of social stigmas that make the "alternative crowd" taboo. and just like in a psychopath, that conscience is very small and underdeveloped. empathy and objectivity almost never enters into this kind of mind.

given that it's important to be kind and enjoy life, i think that it's equally important to examine the face of death. though no one can say what becomes of our consciousness when our physical form dies, we do know certain facts like matter and energy cannot be destroyed nor created, they only change form.
if the people of a country(such as america) were to see the evil they are responsible for out of mere apathy, they might think differently. if they saw pictures of all of the innocent people that have been needlessly slaughtered because of their collective ignorance, they could see what they have done and they might do something about it. i personally would like to take a picture of a child whose been a victim of one of these bombings and shove it in the face of those go***amn sadists and yell "look at what you've done you fu$$ing murderers", but that's only the reactionary in me that fails to look at things objectively and rationally. though seeing these things would hopefully make them realize what they have collectively created, they keep their heads buried in the sand, and the more pissed off you get the more they will ignore you.
aggressiveness and violence only feeds back on itself, so do many of the evils that thrive today.
though it may seem impossible to change a whole civilization, like stepping in front of a massive boulder rolling down a mountainside thinking you are going to stop it alone, the very fact that we all die should be inspiration to do so, though it seems to have the opposite effect.
no one person can change the whole world(of humanity).
just as our collective ignorance and apathy has let these things happen, our collective enlightenment can be the solution.
i think the very first post, the prediction, probably stated all there needed to be said about anything. and probably long posts like this one i'm writing most likely don't need to be so long, considering the attention span of most people in the world, and also considering that the original point of the whole thread was just a reaction to all of the stupid predictions as of late and was probably not meant to create such a discussion.
so anyway, i guess i've given my two cents, or whatever it may be worth to you.

peace duders

Nice post mate. Very well put

On a personal level, the fact that we all die does inspire me not to fear, for if that is the worst thing that can happen to a person at any given time and is going to happen anyway, then what you got to lose?

In the end we are all in the hands of the Almighty.. They are either a safe pair of hands or not, however that should not stop humanity excelling itself. Being held back by a fear of the innevitable is dumb.. Maybe overcomming fear is the greatest act of faith we can do, and if we fall on our asses, then you can say that you was not ruled and controled by a fear of nothingness. For death is merely the absense of life so does not exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberrysalad

Well I think we could play the blame game forever in the in human acts against mankind...but that will not accomplish anything will it.
what we seem to forget is that there is a big Israeli Agenda behind the acts of Amercia right now...and we can blame goverments but most people are starting to realize it is not goverments pulling the strings in this world.
Now I think since we are all going to Die anyways should we really care or not?.
And if we are to take concern who do we direct our actions against or do we just sit back and let it all kick off and then we will know who should take responsibility.
You see at this particular place in time it is easy to blame the current super power...and that is just what people do....if china becomes the next super power we will start to blame them.
Now i am one who will be taking a stand and seeking to Enlighten people in a deifferent way...you know to actually care for one another.
Now in this thread i have noticed a few things so i will thank the OP for taking a reasonable stand and having an open mind to the way they respond.
It seems that people actually believe in the most part that hold some sort of NATURAL position that we should be kind to one another and that we should love each other and respect each other as human beings(Weird huh).
So knowing that we are all going to die(hypothetical). Would it not seem that we should spend our lives helping one anotther...cause it seems that it is an almost natural response by the tone of the thread....and if this is the case where does it all break down.
well I think it all breaks down as we get led like sheep against our basic humanitarian ideals and become molded by goverments and religions to believe we are different to keep us as the slaves we have become....the whole mind control thing.
so before each and everyone of us die.....take that one step in life to help another....a complete stranger who you would have turned your nose up at previously...break that mold and live by the words being spoken and show some kindness....it is contagious you know.
so get the desease of kindness and spread it.
There are a great many Americans waking up....but as the American regime gets tougher on it's own people it gets harder and harder for them to stand up for whats right.
It is an individual that can make the difference....If each and everyonee of us decided it was wrong to kill another human being then we would be getting somewhere....so as an individual before you die....just make that simple choice...and the goverments will fall to pieces.
It is not just an American choice it is a global humanitarian choice.
I used to Blame Americans for the failings of this world...but it is not the American people it is goverments,religions,societies saying that you should kill in the name of something.
PEACE BE WITH US ALL

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Actually none of you will DIE!!!! All of your bodies will die, in fact several times over your lifetime. Your Body is a conglomeration of cells and over your lifetime, all of those cells will die and be replaced several times over what is considered your life time.

If enough damage is done, then the conglomeration of cells can't repair itself and it ceases to reproduce cells, and then what cells are left die off. but YOU only cease to have control over the conglomerate of the cells, it cannot be said that YOU die, only that YOU cease to have control over those cells. Death cannot be shown to be the end of consciousness. EVER....

So the end of your consciousness.... NO, the lack of control over the conglomeration of cells....yes... which means that if you consider that the definition of death, then you die when you go into a coma, vegetative state, etc...

Jaden
wow so what is death to you and could give a deatiled analysis plz... very good I starred this

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

'Bout time someone posted a worthy prediction or prophecy.

lmao! omg that is so true

uhmn sorry just thinking out loud

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think you're being a little sensitive. obviously I was just stating my opinion. nobody has to listen to me if they don't want to.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm just stating my opinion, you don't have to listen to me if you don't want to. I don't think this thread is at all mature, hence the reason I called it idiotic. Let's be honest with ourselves. Not every thread is perfect.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join