It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All Going To Die!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
It could be that no-one has actually died yet.

Strange isn't it, that although we all die, we're all still here?

Mark 12
Now about the dead rising—have you not read in the Book of Moses, in the account of the burning bush, how God said to him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’[d]? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You made the front page by stating the most absolute of all obviousness. Aside from being angry about that, I applaud you for making what was sure to be a "failed mission" successful. Well played, OP.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
I dont want to die though, do you sell the immortal elixir? I am willing to do anything for it, even if it means sexual favors

you mean the Sap of the Tree of Life ? Good Luck The iluminati like in the Video On the First Page of this Thread called Being There has Been Searching for years for the tree of Life yet they Did find the Tree of Knowledge !

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-11-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

Yes my friend if you feel then feel what you must. 1 must ask though SHALL WE STILL EXIST ETERNALLY after our inperfect flesh bodies have been degraded??????????? And during this transformation from what you see us ALL who must die, DO YOU FEEL WE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO FEAR since all we are doing is returning to our ETERNALSELVES. To go further once we (HUMANITY) has made our transition from our universal******* 3dimensional flesh related presence into our EXTERNAL UNIVERSAL EXISTING SELVES and YOU lol are still trapped within this little UNIVERSE feeling untouchable and powerfull enough to even make a statement as you have, to it seems talk down to the humanity do you feel you WILL be the all living kind still or left out when humanity has returned to perfection.... And then the question returns ARE YOU ALL GONNA BE ELIMINATED FOR ETERNIA????? just a thought

PEACE MY FRIEND AND GOD BLESS ALL MEN AMEN

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks man... i now believe for sure that we all will die! i believe you 100% that when we die we stop being alive... thank you for this information!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I must admit that death does kind of scare me. I was raised religious but am not sure about all that anymore. I would like to think that my life force energy does exist ant that there is something after we die, but I have no way of proving or disproving this. The best thing we can do is live happy and do good onto others and not get caught up in the greed and corruption of society. If there is something after death great...sign me up for VIP parking.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die..

Nobody told me

You've ruined my life

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wow, thank you Captain Obvious! I thought you actually had something new to say. I can't believe users would flag this message...
edit on 8/11/10 by wolfwood290 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Pray for death..

It will be the only prayer which will be granted,absolutely without question.

Now that some of us understand the total pointlessness of our reality,what do we do with this knowledge?.

We must now ponder the reasons for the beliefs that we have been conditioned to ascribe to.

Just think what it would be like to KNOW that all there is and ever will be is now,this very moment.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Death is my biggest fear. I use to frequent the ImmIst forums a lot. (immortalityinstiute.com) ... there's a large section to Cryonics and what not.

Just.. the whole idea of being on your death bed - knowing your dying - and still feeling those thoughts you've had your whole life about "no god" (maybe god) - sorta like me.. I church hopped for awhile, I love "studying" occult (to the extent of being a nightly coast to coast listener)

Death is my biggest fear, and I wish that we could find a way to end death.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Those who like me have gone through the lost of a (or several) loved one/s know what exactly DEATH is: a total & unfulfilling absence

It's always nice to hear from other such vital suggestions.

The death of a loved one might be a hard short-cut to the same state, but there are some hard detours in the road that may lead to depression or different disturbances of the soul too.

Well. I completely agree. Let's live and love the ones we live with.

PS- these ATS matters should never cause depression or fear! this is just an extreme form of entertainment that may be helpful to enlighten our thinking.

Gotta Have Discernment.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Real funny post, wise guy
Dont' you think everybuddy here knows that there gonna die some day? Everybuddy dies so whats' the big news, pal??

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

Star & Flag! Nice post!

People focus too much and analysis life too much; live and let live - enjoy life because it is what you make it - our perspectives may all be different but in the end we all have to face our demons...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
With all the world disasters going on and everything, I wonder if we all could just focus on love and not all the fear mongering and use all the positive energy we possess to help stop all this crap from happening to us all.

Because of certain specific peoples, they are ruining everything for everyone around them.

Have faith; God is with us at all times in every form - God is anything and everything - people idolize one specific thing rather than looking at the whole picture.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

'Bout time someone posted a worthy prediction or prophecy.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Actually none of you will DIE!!!! All of your bodies will die, in fact several times over your lifetime. Your Body is a conglomeration of cells and over your lifetime, all of those cells will die and be replaced several times over what is considered your life time.

If enough damage is done, then the conglomeration of cells can't repair itself and it ceases to reproduce cells, and then what cells are left die off. but YOU only cease to have control over the conglomerate of the cells, it cannot be said that YOU die, only that YOU cease to have control over those cells. Death cannot be shown to be the end of consciousness. EVER....

So the end of your consciousness.... NO, the lack of control over the conglomeration of cells....yes... which means that if you consider that the definition of death, then you die when you go into a coma, vegetative state, etc...

Jaden

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Wow, thank you Captain Obvious! I thought you actually had something new to say. I can't believe users would flag this message...

Thanks for the laugh!

Have you even bothered to read why i wrote the OP?

Glad to see you have a sense of humour, even if in the face of your own demise..

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

Real funny post, wise guy
Dont' you think everybuddy here knows that there gonna die some day? Everybuddy dies so whats' the big news, pal??

Its certainly news to a lot of people who daily waste their days on this earth. Tick tock goes the clock and the last tick you will never get back.

The time you spent reading this will never return to you.. Every second.. Everyday the countdown to your demise comes ever closer and those things you do to ward it off are a bit like throwing a feather in front of a frieght train to try and stop it..

Spend you time well then.. Spend time with your family and friends whose lives are also ebbing away.. Gain a new appreciation for those who wish to spend their own time with you.. Dont let fear hold you back on your ambitions because before you know it you will be lying on a bed breathing your last

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290

Thanks for the laugh!

Have you even bothered to read why i wrote the OP?

Glad to see you have a sense of humour, even if in the face of your own demise..

Peace

Vasu sa dahta king vasa suarisu za king? suarisu demiga ginn evolesque follower

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
Death is my biggest fear. I use to frequent the ImmIst forums a lot. (immortalityinstiute.com) ... there's a large section to Cryonics and what not.

Just.. the whole idea of being on your death bed - knowing your dying - and still feeling those thoughts you've had your whole life about "no god" (maybe god) - sorta like me.. I church hopped for awhile, I love "studying" occult (to the extent of being a nightly coast to coast listener)

Death is my biggest fear, and I wish that we could find a way to end death.

Dont spend your life fearing things you have no control of.. Make peace with it or you will waste a life that could be filled with love and new horizons... Let it go... There is nothing you can do about it.. Be empowered by it, because in the end of the day what you got to loose?

I have to say that I believe in God.. His created wonders including people like you fill my days with astonishment and wonder.. I do not fear death. I except it as a gift of rest from the toils of life.. And after?

Thats up to God

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join