It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All Going To Die!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/7/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

I think your numbers are a tad bit off. Your total says 150,000,000,000 ?? That is 150 billion.
There has never been 150 billion people on this planet, ever, total from the beginning of time
up to now. Where do you come up with this? Just curious.....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sorry, I was off by 35 billion

reply to post by endtimer

edit on 7-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes, for once, a prophecy that is accurate!

We will all die someday. But is physical death the end?

Personally, I don't think so, I beleive in the theory that energy never dies, just metamorphases into something else. And that continues to metamorphase in a never ending cycle.

But you are right. We will all one day die.

YAY circle of life!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

The body will die, but the soul lives on. What's only a container will grow old, dented, rusted and finally become scrap will be returned to the environment, but what the container achieved during their short span on this earth will prevail beyond the scrap heap. The vital contents, minus all the guilt, pride and various detritus of the ego will live on somewhere.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

Holocaust of humanity
That's priceless. Excuse me, I'm still
at that one. I'm supposing some might be like Gilgamesh climbing the mountain looking for eternal life. That's so short sighted. Think of all those vampire movies. What's the one thing that haunts all those characters? That's right... immortality. Seeing all of humanity being happy in the short time they have and the vamps all love sleeping for centuries in a faux death.

I don't know why anyone would want eternity and watch their loved ones die. Either everyone gets it or none and everyone having immortality might make this dirtball a little crowded after several generations.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around.

Well, I agree with that sentiment, but if you want to go through life with blinkers on, that's your business. I'll keep looking at everything and anything interesting, than you very much.

After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

See? It's not all over when the fat lady sings after all.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by momoney

The body will die, but the soul lives on..

Prove it..

Holocaust of humanity
That's priceless. Excuse me, I'm still

Do you not understand humour?

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around.

Well, I agree with that sentiment, but if you want to go through life with blinkers on, that's your business. I'll keep looking at everything and anything interesting, than you very much.

After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

See? It's not all over when the fat lady sings after all.

[yvid]gb7nwoQVkQE[/yvi
d]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by Yissachar1

I bet you are alot of fun to have at parties.

more fun than the 450 people that daily flag doomsdays threads

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess I'm the oddball who thinks the OP is irrational idiocy. Too many feelers on this site, me thinks. I mean, isn't it a given that life should be enjoyed? Still, to use this enjoyment as an excuse for not preparing for future events...yep, it's pure idiocy. I have the feeling that a great deal of similar minds have contributed to the state of world we're currently experiencing. Good for you guys. Just remember, the greatest evil is ignorance, and that's what you're spreading. Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Dying without knowing the truth out there..I think this is a waste of ur life.And if everybody think about enjoying life , then am sure this world would be doom and people would still be primitive..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I guess I'm the oddball who thinks the OP is irrational idiocy. Too many feelers on this site, me thinks. I mean, isn't it a given that life should be enjoyed? Still, to use this enjoyment as an excuse for not preparing for future events...yep, it's pure idiocy. I have the feeling that a great deal of similar minds have contributed to the state of world we're currently experiencing. Good for you guys. Just remember, the greatest evil is ignorance, and that's what you're spreading. Enjoy!

An example of why you should read a whole thread before you post..

Not doing so is also idiocy! No?

Read it all then feel stupid because not once did I say you should not prepare!

I believe in Yeshua who in my view IS THE WAY.

However as in all true journalism you do not report opinion but remain neautral and let the force of arguement highlight truth rather than opinion.

But the observations of the whole human race point to the fact that all of us die.. In my view that is because of the sin virus in the system. But neautrally it is the fate of all.

You cant prove me wrong. I dare you to try!

A wise man once told me that you cannot go to Calvery unless you have been to Sinai.. Think about that.. You cannot escape egypt to the promised land then continue to behave like an egyptian..

Love is our lot... Yeshua said that Himself..

But in this thread I will remain neautral and say that to love for the moment we live is the greatest life of all..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My body may die...but I will live past this life.
How do I know? ...I have experienced things that are no need to try to "prove"..
However, every sinner has his future and every priest has his past.
So I shall live my life instead of focusing on my death.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

The whole thread, or your whole OP...because I read it. Here's what you said:

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

You just lumped trivialities, paranoia and the latest fad, with doomsday scenarios and called it worthless crap.

You're an ignorant fool.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So I shall live my life instead of focusing on my death
reply to post by antmax21

Exactly

But do it with an attitude of love

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

No I didnt, you did..

You are the one who placed my generilastions into your own boxed labels..

So who is the bigger fool?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmmm. is it okay if I just ascend instead??

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mudskipper

What proof do you have that you will ascend to anything? Or is it your fear of oblivion or death that prompts your reply?

Either way you have no choice in the matter.. You are going to die... You, yes you! And there is NOTHING you can do about it...

Except echo your love through eternity.. Really live.. Be the unreasonable man and not a sheep!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
On a long enough timeline the mortality rate of everyone drops to zero

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
On a long enough timeline the mortality rate of everyone drops to zero

Cheers

Well done he who is a fan of the best film ever; fightclub..

Do you reckon that the imasculisation of modern man would make one iota of difference if we die or not? Because i assure you as you read this you are dying every second of it..

Time is a luxaury that no man can buy..

Good luck with that Rothschild!
edit on 7-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
indeed we all die, happiness is the only wealth we can have.
though we could never hope to achieve immortality in our consciousness as we know it, and it's obvious that it's useless to trivialize about whats on the other side of the fence until your actually there, there is one way we CAN live forever, not as individuals, but as a whole. it doesn't matter what is on the other side of that fence, all we know is what is on this side, so making the best out of it is important.
but are we so selfish as to live in excess to such extremes as to leave our future generations with nothing to enjoy?
if life is worth living then it is for them. that is the immortality we can achieve, and even that can't continue on forever.
"live for yourself and you live in vain, live for others and you live again" bob marley
it's easy just to forget about all of the evils(for lack of a better word) of the world and isolate yourself, everyone needs a sanctuary of sorts to relax and relieve stress. but it's important to remember that if the caring and the wise are kept isolated, there will be no enlightenment for those who are manipulated by the greedy.
those who can think for themselves may be ostracized, and many social stigmas are put on those people by those who would take control and keep it, but keeping your ideas and perceptions to yourself will do no good, even if the penalty for such is death.
there are three treasures that come from the tao, and all life could never exist without them

the first is love or just kindness. this is the root of all courage and bravery. a benign leader will always have fearless warriors because they have the same goals, the same motivation.

the second is moderation. one who knows when enough is enough is he who truly can have enough. in this way resources can be used where they are needed. those who live in insufficiency will never have a chance to live in moderation. one who lives in overabundance is like a man who keeps filling his cup though it is full, hoarding all that he can until there is nothing left for his neighbors.

the last is humility. this is the root of all trust. by not taking precedence over others we can gain from their perspectives and wisdom. even the smallest and insignificant of things, living or inanimate, can yield the most profound wisdom.

every living thing on the planet lives according to these three things in perfect balance. every one of them except for us. we are poised to destroy everything just for the sake of ignorance and apathy. but if there is anything worth doing, any satisfaction to be had, it is in enlightening a civilization who lives in darkness, but not to blind them.
it's easy to be cynical. it's easy to give in to what is widely accepted. it's easy to go through the motions of every day without any new experiences or ideas. but the creative process is the essence of life itself, and as long as we happen to be living and conscious, it's in our best interest not to make a mockery of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have decided that this prediction is not true..as i am not going to die...and you know waht...no one will even know if it is true or not because since i will not die and you all will die i will be the only one that truely knows.
As i approach the age 892 it is becoming clear that things are not as they seem...we don't all die..as many of us travel beyond speeds of light time slows down dramatically for us and we age a whole lot slower.
now for those of us who do live these long times it means nothing to us that the human race just dies and we keep on being able to control you all.
Isn't that a good thing to understand...it makes controlling the human race soooo easy....and make my wealth grow beyond compare...cause i just sit back a watch generation after generation passes on and we just pick up the pieces afterwards.
now is that the ultimate power...the power of immortality....God that would be soooo boring....It is kinda nice to know that at anytime this life we live can just be snuffed out...give us a reason for living...Does it not?.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I will agree,
this will most likely be the only real prediction that will come true.
South Africa Huh,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join