It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All Going To Die!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/7/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Star for you, for part of your message. I believe that when you die however, just your physical form dies, not your "energy" so to speak. Were all part of the same universe..yada yada yada.. you get the point. Just a difference in opinion, but for the love of god, we could use less doom and gloomers and more happy folks

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I am not ready to die, for now I am going to live. Is that fine with you?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well, you know what they say: "Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality."

But hope springs eternal:

"I'm gonna live forever, or die trying."
- Joseph Heller, Catch 22

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I bet you are alot of fun to have at parties.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die..

Yes, I agree...you will all die

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

Fair enough... unless science catches up in the next couple of decades and finds a way to continue my consciousness in a virtual environment, or a means of prolonging or replacing my body... I will most probably die. I do disagree with the 100% claim here, though, as it is within the realm of possibility that somebody has escaped death somewhere. Legends from various cultures make such claims. So, while highly unlikely that any are true, it is possible.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

Again, science, perhaps, could make this statement inaccurate at some future point which may, in reality, be not that distant from our present point in time.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

One mans "worthless crap" is another mans fulfillment. For example I love to write. My only sibling, my younger sister, on the other hand, detests writing and feels that my doing so is a total waste of my free time. Spiting others for their choice of distractions, hobbies, or interests is a tad vain, in my opinion.

But... having said that, I do agree with the spirit of your sentiment, if not the specifics. We all get just this one life and we should make the most of it and value every single moment, good and bad, as they all, eventually, will become valued memories.

~Heff
edit on 11/7/10 by Hefficide because: sp

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad,

Then you are here at ATS why exactly?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticity
I am not ready to die, for now I am going to live. Is that fine with you?

Its how you live that matters. Because like a flower quickly fades and its beauty diminishes, so will your existence.

So will your flower bloom in the sunlight like a star growing out of the ground? Or will you allow it to get strangled by the weeds of this world which causes the petals to dry before its time and get carried on the wind as dust?

Either way you die. But show your beauty whilst you are here. Let your love and attitude be a more beautiful place to live in, and let that carry to your children.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

I bet you are alot of fun to have at parties.

If you count naked bike riding as fun.. Yes! Live for the now. Enjoy what you have. Tomorrow has its own problems

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad,

Then you are here at ATS why exactly?

There is nothing trivial about people. Unless of course you count yourself as trivial?

Shine on you crazy diamond

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You know something the OP is right for now...At least in the scheme of tings...but it also depends a bit on how one looks at life...IS death DEATH .....or is it just a continuation of life.
Now going to spew any religious stuff here...but more along the lines of pure energy....IF we are are all energy then of course we can never be destroyed,But by the same token we can also never be created...so therefore do we even exsist at all.
Everyday i open my eyes and i take a breath i say what a great day this is cause i am alive....but are we really alive or is this just a facsimile of life.
Too many questions for me to answer and more to the point what does it really matter....we wake up ...we accept we are alive...so try to enjoy it.
food in me belly,roof over me head...I am priviledged.
not going to S&F the OP for the fact they realize there may be a start and an endpoint to this senario....the fact is We breath We comsume We expire.....suprise.
The day we expire is the one day that we actually give back to mother Earth...cause for the time we are present here all we do is take from her.
On that pleasent note eat your breakfast that came from some poor starving child who has been forced to work in the fields so that they can feed their poor starving mother who can no longer walk and lives under a regime that cares not wether they have any quality of life or not.
wasn't that nice warm fuzzy and cheery.
Have a pleasent day while we live on the backs of the 3rd world.

edit on 043030p://f14Sunday by plube because: Gramma errors

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I kinda appreciate your attempt to point out for people that life should be enjoyed. Everything dies, and one this world and even our solar system, as we know it, will be gone.

So why to concern yourself about past and future evil things? Instead, enjoy today - and if you cannot, learn how to. For until then you are expelled from paradise.

-v
edit on 7-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 149

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen.

Can we please have a big

APPLAUSE !

for the OP.

Thank you for bringing in a little sanity and relativity.

In addition I'd like to say that death is almost completely out of any persons control... Unless it's on purpose.
Let's call it prenatal abortion.

I fully agree with the OP.

So people... Stop worrying and live a little will ya.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have not seen a more true prediction on these boards.

We will all die. Ashes to ashes, it is a fact, so rather enjoy your life while you still can.

The op is correct in every way. In the end there is only death. Embrace it, when your time comes.

vVv

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thanks mate

I wrote the OP in response to all of the doom prophecy threads floating around.

Some people seem to revel or even wish mass death scenarios on us all. I wanted to show some of these people the reality of their own mortality.. The fact that we will all die anyway despite all of the so called prophesied woes. Im sure that some of those posters think themselves invincible and immortal sat behind their computers, post wishing death on us all.. I wanted to remind them that they will die too. They are not invincable and will ALL die..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
"Life...is a state of mind."

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well I have to call a big ol BS on this one.
How sad. You have no Simpsons video, no misinterpreted cultural references, no quotes from Alex Jones. Bullpucky. Until I see edited snippets of a popular cartoon alluding to any truth of what you claim, I can safely assume I will never die. Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I dont want to die though, do you sell the immortal elixir? I am willing to do anything for it, even if it means sexual favors

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
I dont want to die though, do you sell the immortal elixir? I am willing to do anything for it, even if it means sexual favors

Be carefull what you wish for bub i might just have one and call you on it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join