It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOODOO CURSE, wanna try one on the ELITE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I have used my reptilian psychic powers to create afflictions and ailments within those I target. I've already done it twice successfully. I rarely do it because it requires a lot of my own energy.
If you are going to target an 'elite' (whatever that is)....you should at least be specific.
Voodoo curses rarely work...unless you have someone experienced in black magick guiding you through the steps.
I, myself am not familiar with Voodoo practices, but I will be in New Orleans next month and maybe I'll pick up a Voodoo instruction manual as a souvenir

I'm going this month

Anyway, I think someone is doing this to me, not causing ailments or such but nontheless targetting me with something as what you've described in your post, to drive me to insanity/ and/or make me change my living situation, as to once again live near somewhere I don't really want to live, but I am more apt to think they just want to cause me insanitiy, just for S&&Ts and giggles if you ask me!
edit on 12-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: my hands r clumsy

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thank you all for your contributions.
Iam finding it very educating reading peoples experiences and opinions.
I feel the general consensus is that very few would participate in such an event for a few reasons the main two being fear, and the preparedness to sit back and let natural law take its own path without interference.

The preparedness to sit back and let natural law take its own path is of course a wise decision.
We fear only what we dont understand.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If Legba permits... do so.

Just don't **** him off... or you'll have karrfour knocking at your door.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentallyUnrestricted

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by MentallyUnrestricted

Thank you for the time and energy put into that post.

I allways try to share with information, because I like when others share with what they know. Only because other people share, I can recive they're information and develope my mind, so I simply give back information. Tnx you for response.

Pretty much, help me help you. Get more back that way, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I will love to try one collectively with hundreds of thousands of people against the corrupted CEOs and government officials that allowed the nations economy to collapse and American tax payers and hard workers to lose their jobs

I will love all of them to have their private parts turn to blue and fall off.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Because point of life is simply to exist, we can do whatever we want (we allready are doing it). Will karma be pozitive or negative depends on electric charge. This charge is charged via emotions. So basically if you are angry, sad etc. or if OTHER people are angry, mad on you, you wil charge you're karma with negative charge.

Yes, if you force karma to have a revenge on someone, you atract bad karma on you, since karma depends on emotions. It is like you copy paste you're emotions to him. From other hand. If you are pozitive all you're life and someone try to atract bad karma on you, they start to copy paste they're bad emotions, but if you're good emotions are stronger you will protect you're self and result will be, that they simply will fail. They started to feel bad emotions but they failed on copy paste those emotions to you. It means that they only fcked up they're karma and did not manage to fck up you're karma.
It means it is saver to to be pozitive and protect you're self, not try to force karma to do bad things to someone.

edit on 13-11-2010 by MentallyUnrestricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MentallyUnrestricted

Hey MU,

This is my point, don't mess with other peoples stuff which we don't see the reasons behind.

Let's focus on accruing our own good karma, and not placing bad karma, or multiplied bad karma on others.

It is not our business to send something the way of someone we know nothing about.

Let's focus on good vibes and not bad ones.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentallyUnrestricted

It means it is saver to to be pozitive and protect you're self, not try to force karma to do bad things to someone.

Thats what I sed- Better concentrated on pozitive

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join