It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOODOO CURSE, wanna try one on the ELITE.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Gday, I have been involved in what some may call 'occult' practices for many years,about 20 odd.
I thought to myself since the elite have all types of ways to destroy us,why not use occult practices against them as really its the only thing we have at our finger tips right now.

Before you say iam evil hear me out.

We do not wish for death,we do not wish for harm.
We ask that natural law (karma) works for us.We ask that the evil they have plotted against mankind come back upon them x10 fold.
Karma is the ultimate natural law,we reap what we sow,what comes around goes around,create good karma and natural law will be kind to you.Create bad karma and it will manifest as a disease attracting more bad karma.
If the Elite are good people they have nothing to worry about,however if they are nasty then it may be another story.
I have targeted individuals in my life in the past with very speedy results.

So who first,iam thinking someone old like KISSINGER, he's getting frail,reckon thats a head start.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

With your occult magick you will hurt onely yourself.

You may convience yourself that your tricks will hurt someone else, but thats nonesense. By believing in such things you damage your mind.

-v

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
the problem is these fools are all into the occult already.

everything they do has occult overtones.

freemazonry is glorified kabaliztic magik. those guys actually believe soloman had a magic ring to control monsters.

the problem is thanks to 'the secret' if you believe it, it works. so if these fools have that ring, even if its fake, if they believe it works, they can 'will' it into power.

but more power to ya! if it works, keep us posted!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thanks for your concern but i can look after myself.
Stay on topic,if you want to participate fine.
We always fear what we dont understand.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Theres no magic involved its done by prayer.
Yes the elites have occult knowledge so lets fight fire with fire.
As a thought has power to heal,it also has the power to destroy.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Trying to attack Kissinger (or most politicians for that matter) with black magic is kind of like waging war upon the ocean with a squirt gun. These guys are wickedness and evil personified. If nothing else you'd just be "feeding the trolls" by sending them ill will. They thrive upon it.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

What is the topic exactly, if not magick? I was on topic, and yes, you fear reality as you seek such desperate manners to have the feeling of power.

FYI, I know quite much about occult for I am empirist to the bone. I've learned about it, I've tried it, I've found it mostly false. The only true and fascinating point about occult and magick are their psychological effects, that were considered to be physiological by the infants.

-v

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You would find that many on earth could do such a thing, but why bother. The world deserves all the rubbish it has as far as i am concerned.

The elites have been at this far longer than us, and they have longed to be as good as many tibetan monks and that sort of ilk.

If i was you i would not bother, as i think you will find these people know what they are doing, and remember there knowledge has come down through the ages, and they are into very heavy stuff, that makes what you think as the occult just childs play. You can be sure the elites take it very serious, and i bet they have loads of people who can do such thing within there ranks.

There is no way a country the size of uk, took over so much of the world, without hidden knowledge. Why do the illuminati think they are illumined?

Also you will find there is no such thing as karma, if that existed, the elites would not be killing all over the place would they?
edit on 11/7/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Can I join your cult, will you teach me so we can all do it together from different parts of the world and make the vodoo much stronger.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Haha love it,yes they would probably get bigger and meaner with all that evil coming back to them. Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB already have protective spells upon them, hex bags that will hide them from curses. The evil magic they follow is powerful, if you try anything be careful of any backlash.

this book en.wikipedia.org... i read yrs ago and still have in my draw somewhere reminds me of TPTB, rich ppl that want to raise the evil god for their own good. not a bad read if your younger.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Pmsl, Cult iam not sure! but yes iam looking for people to join in from around the globe.
We will only ask that they get back the evil they have delt humanity x10.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hunterschild88

Their is nothing they can throw at me thru occult practices that iam incapable of handling.Tho it could be a heap of fun if they tried something.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well theoretically it would need a lot of people to get it rolling because the elite is a class. and it is an entire class that needs to be taken out. Once they are taken out then what?????

If I made you rich overnight would you be a humanitarian, a monster or perhaps a bit of both like Bill Gates?

It may be a bad idea there is Grants theorem to consider. if you get at best 90% of what you want the 10% could mean that the innocent could be hurt. And these people have kids....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Why use black magic against them?

White would work better.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

You learned about it, tried it and failed,otherwise you would be good at it.
Anyone can learn psychic/mediumistic/occult ways,it can be taught and developed.
My mate is an Empiricist too check out his site www.victorzammit.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Well theoretically it would need a lot of people to get it rolling because the elite is a class. and it is an entire class that needs to be taken out. Once they are taken out then what?????

The obvious... a whole new set of people would assume power... power which would corrupt them eventually, and then the entire system, again, after a time, and the OP would be here posting "OK... Didn't see this coming so...THIS time we'll do it THIS way...."

And everyone who saw the Lion King thought that the circle of life was a positive thing.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Concentrate on the individual,one by one is how we pick the fruit from the tree.
Well its like this if they are evil then their evil will come back to them.
If they are nice they have nothing to worry about.
Death is only from the physical world,the real world awaits us when we are finished learning our lessons here on the earth plane,the lowest plane of existence - hell.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Well I am over half way past the "three-score years and ten". A one by one approach will take forever and then some. The elite are a self- reproducing class.

Have you ever considered that the Evil elite are part of the cosmic order and will perhaps be the spur for humanity to make a quantum leap to a more humane society???

edit on 7-11-2010 by tiger5 because: add a para

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

If i were going to use what one may claim as black magic then it would be done another way,not this way,and to use that type of energy can be done with much quicker results.But i dont recommend that avenue.
We want the gold lining that they have feathered their nests with to start irritating them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join