It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your thoughts on fast food?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Stick with the healthy foods, lots of lean proteins, vegies, and fruits. It's ok to be hungry all the time, and to eat all the time as you're burning it off fast. Protein keeps you feeling fuller, longer. Study foods, and find out about healthy fats and oils, and about the unhealthy transfats. Visit a reputable gym, and talk to one of the trainers about foods. Whey protein is good to put into shakes, and smoothies for extra protein.

I second this. Excellent advice by the way.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I really feel so sorry for the people that have to make it,to the point,I may stop eating it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ick, ick and more ick - when will people learn not to eat this junk! Don't want to go home and cook - prepare food good for you on the weekends, put them in the freezer and micro. At least that's better then just grabbing those bugers every night. And don't forget to eat your veggies - raw is best, now easy is that.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My thoughts, When is this neanderthalic practice going to end?
Who should have to make a meal for another,at a fast pace?
slavery,has NOT ended.
Fast food truely outrages me,and it's sad people have to slave for such low wages. Just to pay some bills.

I loved fast food,infact i would eat fast food every chance i had. Then,one brilliant day,my conscience was awoken. I thought,this food is great and convenient,but who is going to be the first to end this kind of slavery,if i do not buy it,the slave labor will not be forced.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thoughts on fast food.....a necessary evil.

Can't think of anything you can hold in one hand, that won't make a mess, that you can pick up at a drive-through window, that is GOOD for you. If someone could pull this off, they'd be in the money....

Some will say, "You can get a salad at fast food places"....sure....ever try eating a salad with one hand while driving? Yep, there you go.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Thoughts on fast food.....a necessary evil.

Can't think of anything you can hold in one hand, that won't make a mess, that you can pick up at a drive-through window, that is GOOD for you. If someone could pull this off, they'd be in the money....

Some will say, "You can get a salad at fast food places"....sure....ever try eating a salad with one hand while driving? Yep, there you go.

salad (insert meat or cheese of choice) sandwich? wrap?

Fast food is complete crap - it has the nutritional value of dog poo.

Get rid of them - fast food should carry a government health warning, same as cigarettes.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My thoughts on fast food are it's not good for you but then again it's to good to pass and say no. When i'm on the run i all ways grab fast food if i'm in a huge hurry. Every body all ways tells me to stay away from it and i can't helpit i like it to much.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I try to cook at home as much as i can. But there are days i just dont have the time for this, and on these days i usually order some fastfood instead of just eating a sandwich. As long as this doesnt occur regularly i see no problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Fast food is good when taken in moderation.

Cooking is not hard at all, if anything it can be real fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I eat it occasionally if i can't get my hands on anythng healthy. However i always feel slightly ill after eating it as the change from healthy wholesome foods to crap like McDonalds really messes with you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join