It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin relies on Jewish officers from 'Israel' to suppress Russian military uprising in Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
well like i said it is going to happen and its happening now

According to Russian opposition media outlets and bloggers, Jewish officers and soldiers arrived to Moscow from "Israel" to suppress possible military uprising of Russian paratroopers on November 7, because Putin doesn't trust Russian soldiers that they would shoot on their comrades-in-arms.

The bloggers write:

"Russian-speaking Jews, who left Russia some years ago for Israel, received training in the army of "Israel", became military officers, fought against armed Palestinian uprising, and pledged the oath of loyalty to "Israel", are now returning to Russia to command the Russian army.

Historical events of dismantling the Khazar oppression are going to be repeated in Russia in the near future.

Kremlin destroys the command of the Russian Army in order to intimidate Russian generals, or to decapitate the Army, but Khazars have no chance to stop the collapse of their regime.

How much time is left before the deadly "explosion" for the Khazar regime? Perhaps a few weeks or months. The main thing is that it can not be stopped!

Alexander Goncharov, Chairman of Russian Charity Society (RCC), was attacked while he was leaving his office on evening of 29/10/2010 at approximately 10 pm. After that, he did not contact his friends or relatives, and never returned home.

On October 29, after Gen. Achalov appealed to paratroopers and asked for RCC assistance, Goncharov was warned about possible reprisals.

In light of recent murders of Generals K.P Petrov, Yuri Ivanov, and the RCC chairman Alexander Goncharov, a reference should be made to the last statement by Goncharov:

"I, the chairman of the Russian Benevolent Society, received information from honest Russian doctors who do not want to take part in the murder of their own people, about an impending mass destruction of our children, under the guise of "a new vaccine", which is to be introduced in Russia already in the first months of 2011.

"Someone" got to know that I have this information. For non-spreading of it, or for presenting it in "right light", I was offered to name a money "reward."

In the case of my non-acceptance of the "offer" and sharing information about upcoming murder of out children, I will be inevitably eliminated. The "offer" was rejected by me".

Russian bloggers continue:

Gen. Petrov

Gen. Ivanov

Gen. Dubrov

Human rights activist Goncharov

One minute's silence in remembrance of them.

Who will be next?

Muscovites and visitors to Moscow should take care from November 7 to November 10, 2010. Do not give in to provocations by the Ministry of Interior and the snipers, who will be positioned on rooftops in that time.

Be prepared that authorities could turn off gas, water, sewers, electricity, telephone, Internet; they can close subway, delay trains near Moscow, may close traffic entry to Moscow, etc.

The Kremlin is in panic. The real "masters of Russia" have started to pack their bags and move the rest of their capital abroad. Many of them have already left.

It is absurd to call this event a rally. And was it Serdyukov whom Gen. Achalov confronted with an ultimatum? No it was not he, but his boss Putin was meant.

Will the paratroopers cope?", ask Russians and indicate:

"Fidel Castro once said: "Give me a company of Russian paratroopers and I'll conquer the whole world!"

Anti-government sentiment is now stronger in Russia than ever, and protests erupted in almost all major Russian cities. In 1941-1942, Russian paratroopers were able to defend Moscow. Why not to do it now?", write Russians in their blogs

www.kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

The reason for the military uprising in Moscow the military leaders are sick and tried taking orders from there puppet masters such as Putin, or the current one in Moscow.

The military knows Russian allies are been destroyed and there nations been ripped by the western leaders and as Well in the mid mist of it all.

The European Union is slowly becoming a superstate a back way door trip to russia if you look at the map you will see what i am thinking and i am thinking this scenario may let the people in russia in support of the militaty and overthrow the current government.

Its a 50-50 chance of happening, i am not saying it will just my opinion.

EU map
www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

The reason for the military uprising in Moscow the military leaders are sick and tried taking orders from there puppet masters such as Putin, or the current one in Moscow.

The military knows Russian allies are been destroyed and there nations been ripped by the western plans and as Well in the mid mist of it all.

The European Union is slowly becoming a superstate a back way door trip to russia if you look at the map you will see what i am thinking and i am thinking this scenario may let the people in russia in support of the militaty and overthrow the current government.

Its a 50-50 chance of happening, i am not saying it will just my opinion.

EU map
www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

Sorry for the double post dont know how that happened
kind regrets AgentSupporter.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: double post

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is pretty big news.

The Paratroopers are not a bunch that I'd want to mess with...

We need leaders that are willing to stand up and gain followers. These Generals of all armies around the world have enough respect and should follow suite and rally the troops. That's not saying all are free from corruption haha...

Too a new beginning!

Peace and love

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

unreal a day later. and all the while the big paratrooper stunt keeps everyone's eyes away from the disappearance

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is there any other source that can confirm all of this? I read that Kavkazcenter is not exactly the most reputable website for news since it is accused of being an Islamic and Militant Caucasus news center which has been accused of supporting Chechen terrorism.

I am afraid my computer might already be tracked just for visiting the site. So please if you can, provide another link to a seperate source.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

another link would be nice, information is hard to come by and you have to take all of it and chew it up digest it use what is needed then release the waste.
sorry that was a vivid analogy.

dont worry you already are being tracked traced and data-based as alex jones likes to put it. everyone is.

new topics

top topics

join