It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an explosion or is it not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

pause this video at 9 seconds...is that an explosion or what?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Well , seeing that the word "explosion" was used about 500 times in the video , what do you expect us to say ? Of course it was an explosion ?

Sorry , my logic doesn't work like that .

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

sorry, I wasnt too interested in the audio. I was paying attention to the visual at about 9 seconds into the clip.
edit on 7-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Ahh I saw what you mean. Just under the point of collapse was a bright orange flash/explosion..
But dont fear, someone will be along shortly to say that was a diesel generator or unburnt jet fuel.
My that jet fuel spread..From the top to the ground floor by way of the evevator shafts.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

visual at about 9 seconds into the clip.

Which is the moment of collapse . No , I don't see that as an explosion , I see it as the downward pressure of the collapse forcing the fire out of the nearest exit .

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I considered that possibility also, but something about that explanation doesnt feel right.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Looked a bit like an explosion.. my thoughts about 9/11 is it seems very odd the probability that crashing a plane into the building would cause it to totally collapse. The collapse itself was odd because it did look like a controlled demolition.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The first scenes in the intro are speeded up considerably but at normal speed it's obviously the fire being forced out by the draft as the upper collapsing section comes down. If it was an explosion of the destructive kind (which it isn't), it's somewhat redundant because the collapse is already very much in motion.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok lets say it was although I don`t see it but see the World Trade Center collapsing from being hit from a Jet Liner.
So saying it was I`m going to go with the terrorist had a BOMB.

You see all this crap means nothing so even if it was a BOMB the terrorist may have had it. You know it`s what you see sometimes that is the real Truth and the fact a Jetliner could take down those Buildings and did.

Yes they were designed to take a hit like this but the Jet fuel was not factored into this. And again I see no explosion. I see what would happen when the beams cant hold the weight any longer and pancake down.

Hunting these scum terrorist down is justified. They attacked us and need to die. Every last one of them.

new topics

top topics

join