It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols, Pictograms, and Alien Languages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello my fellow disgruntled "Aliens and UFOs" prowlers.

My topic today is alien symbols. Many UFO researchers claim that abductees and other close-encounter experiencers report seeing specific symbols either on the craft, or inside the craft.

Budd Hopkins, for example, states in his 2001 book, "Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility, and Transgenic Beings", that abductees frequently report specific symbols that they have seen. He goes on to say that he has chosen NOT to publicize these symbols so that he can use them as a verification tool when interviewing people.

Now, this bothers me somewhat, but I can also understand his hesitance to publicize them - after all, it would give would-be hoaxers and attention-seekers that much more ammunition. But it isn't just Budd Hopkins. Dr. John Mack made a similar claim in his book "Passport To The Cosmos".

Given that both of these prominent researchers have made the claim of frequently encountered "symbols", (which neither chose to publicize) I cannot help but suspect that there are still other examples of this in the literature.

Symbols were reported in the Zamora case in New Mexico, and there are references to "symbols similar in appearance to Egyptian hieroglyphics" in a number of close-contact reports.

Now, the reason I bring this up is because I am very interested in asemic writing, as well as automatic writing, and I wanted to get a sense of what was out there and had been reported by others.

So I decided to start a search on ATS for information relating to alien language and symbols.

The only thread on this topic was posted in 2003: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and aside from a few suggested websites by the first few posters, the thread went nowhere. Of the two sites suggested in that first thread, one leads to what appears to be some child-like asemic writing, and the other is a broken link. That was it.

A similar thread, based on the idea that "Greys" might have a unique system for writing symbols was posted in May: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is because of this seeming lack of interest and sources that I decided to start this thread. I haven't researched this in too much depth thus far, but I've managed to pull up some stuff through Google that I can share.

My hope is that others will contribute with their own links, experiences, and symbols, and that we can compare notes and maybe have some constructive discussion about the possibilities. Now, even with will the evidence supporting extra-terrestrial visitation, we've never been given a window inside the mind of an alien being. My fascination with the form, function, and aesthetic of writing makes the subject of alien symbols a very real and interesting portal into that kind of understanding. It is for this reason that I find the subject so fascinating.

Please contribute what you can, but feel free to comment without contributing a link.

Hopefully I can find a few people who also find this fascinating. Here's a few links I found from a quick Google search to get people started:

www.ufodigest.com...

ancientx.com...

www.abduct.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

In your 1st link I grabed this.

Those markings, as well as the markings in the other links remind me of the ancient symbols used in "The Book of The Dead". Here is a link to "The Fifty Names Of Marduk" for use as an example.

boozers.fortunecity.com...

unfortunately those symbols are used in the mystery crafts around the world, so researching them might be a bit disturbing for some people.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: yes it is devil worship

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Japanese ancient UFO folklore with writing comes to mind. Found this page that compares those writing with that of Rendlesham incident:
Compare Utsuro Bune writing with Rendlesham

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It is definitely interesting stuff!
Thanks for the thread!

I remember in the book titled "Alien Interview" ,
There was a symbol given to the woman who was the interviewer, by the alien..
and it was the symbol for the entire.... hmmm..... ? "good side"?. .lol,
I forget exactly, but something like that...
I think i have the symbol saved on the thinkpad, along with the book..
Ill dig it out tomorrow and post it, unless you know which Im talking about and have it.

I can picture it perfectly in my head. lol

There was another site i knew of years ago,
that had some very interesting stuff like this,
ill try to find it,
im drawing a complete blank on it now, and i used to look at it a lot. lol
cool thread, thanks!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Those markings, as well as the markings in the other links remind me of the ancient symbols used in "The Book of The Dead". Here is a link to "The Fifty Names Of Marduk" for use as an example.

unfortunately those symbols are used in the mystery crafts around the world, so researching them might be a bit disturbing for some people.

Yes, these symbols are sigils, because these are not physical aliens from some other star system that these people are having encounters with, they are spiritual entities who exist in a dimension/realm outside of our common perception.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ohh, Here is the cool site I mentioned.. lol
HyperBase
HyperBase, Symbols

Cool site, just as I remember it. lol

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for the links guys!

Seems as though there is some interest here.

I'm going to bump this before it gets buried in case any other passersby might have something to share.

Thanks to all those who replied.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Necromancy spell cast on this thread

Are these the only symbols?because i dont see lonie zamoras or the so called roswell tablets.

-As for the latter where they even real?and if yes was the writing ever verified-surfaced?

-what about the utsuro bune scroll?

Nice thread that got little attention unless theres another thread somewhere that eluded me.Any info is as always greatly appreciated!!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
From what I know of alien symbols, is that one's mind accesses the information they contain from the 'Cosmic heart' rather than from memory. The lines and curves of each individual symbol direct one's mind to the heart/Source where the exact piece of information resides allowing the knowledge to flow into our minds. The need to memorise symbols and their meanings is not required as this job is up to the Cosmos

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The only signs that are genuine contenders in terms of context are geometric/mathamatical dating back to around 11,000 years ago, though these might have a more mundane origin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-6-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by RedBird

In your 1st link I grabed this.

Fascinating thread, starred, flagged and subbed .

The Zamora symbol has always held a special place with me , i believe there is something very significant about it , its a deep feeling i have .

Im not sure if you know this but did you know that the craft that was involved in the Zamora case has been seen ( on record ) a total of two separate times ?

The first was by L Zamora and the second by a lavender farmer in France .
The Zamora case is well documented but there is only a small amount of data on the case in Europe .
What basically happened was that this farmer was having problems with vandals in his lavender field and so one day he saw what he thought was two children bending down and moving about in an area where he was trying to grow lavender .
He saw this from a distance and so became infuriated and went to confront them , when he got there he was shocked to find out that they were not children at all but strange looking little people and there was an egg shaped craft with this symbol on it , that they entered and took off in ( after they immobilized him ) .

The duplicate symbols were authenticated when an investigator showed him sketches of the Zamora craft .

I apologize for the rushed and quick version of events i have just given you but as a Ufologist myself i have ALOT of data on these cases ( Among many many others ) so if you wish to know more, and in more detail, dont hesitate to send me a message .

Again , awesome thread and i will be back

Thank you for your time .

Omega

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Hey omega any chance you remember where you read about the case with the frenchman?

And i m not sure but i think the zamora sign was different

i have these to be exact and some papers in my archive which i dont remember where i got them unfortunately

zamora symbols

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Hello ,

I have a hard copy in a book on the subject i have and i also have some digital data on it aswell , If you wish i can search through my material and send what i have on it to you ?
Many thanks for the reply friend

Oh and i also believe that the Zamora/Lavender symbol was different , as i remember it i am sure that it was more like the very first symbol in your insert titled " The Three Strange Symbols " .

Omega

PS, I could also transfer my hard copy into digital format and forward it to you if you like ?

Let me know . TY for your time .

edit on 6/6/2012 by Omega85 because: Additional info

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

I would be most grateful for whatever you can forward to me.Anything that can enrich my database is welcome.

The implications alone are staggering.The same craft seen to another part of the world is just wow

And i find it peculiar that the symbol has so many presentations.I will look into it and see what i can find.Smells like something fishy going on.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Rendlesha, Forest incident reported symbols on teh ship, the Kecksburg incident reported symbols, some more symbols by Standing Elk

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klimhazard
From what I know of alien symbols, is that one's mind accesses the information they contain from the 'Cosmic heart' rather than from memory. The lines and curves of each individual symbol direct one's mind to the heart/Source where the exact piece of information resides allowing the knowledge to flow into our minds. The need to memorise symbols and their meanings is not required as this job is up to the Cosmos

Klimhazard, wow, I strongly feel this is correct, and also applies to crop circles. You just need to look at them for their subconcious message to be received.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinau

Originally posted by Klimhazard

Klimhazard, wow, I strongly feel this is correct, and also applies to crop circles. You just need to look at them for their subconcious message to be received.

Too true. By the way lostinau, I typed out a nice long piece on Atlantis but I realised a bit late that I don't have enough posts to send it. When I do have I will send it. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I woke up with this symbol drawn on the tip of my index finger. its was drawn very precise much cleaner than a pen can do. Any help would be appreciated.

oi67.tinypic.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Zamora symbol are amazing, like an prehistoric writing.

top topics

join