It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jganer

On the brightside, at least Beck didn't call these families Nazis!

In reality, Glenn Beck is an ignorant gasbag who passes himself off as a journalist. It is absolutely no wonder that this mental microbe continuously contradicts himself. If brains were dynamite, he would lack the explosive power needed to blow his nose...

He has absolutely NO business being on a News Network, and IMHO, it just further illustrates just how ludicrous the FAUX News motto is: Fair & Balanced... Yeah right!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by comppwizz
I can understand you not liking him or any one else on fox you have that right but you bitch about him for what he says and YOU are no better and in some ways worse as In what a A-hole peice of garbage ect ect he states his beliefs and views with out GARBAGE talk all I hear from you left wing shrills is NAME calling

why cant you people state your facts if he is wrong lets hear it but please if your gona bitch about people for there beliefs you chould hold your self to a higher standerd than they or shut up !
edit on 7-11-2010 by comppwizz because: spelling

Did I say I was a liberal? No! So, let me get this straight you see absoulty nothing wrong with the comment Glenn made...if not your no diffenent them him and thats garbage. If it was a liberal who said that, they would also have been crucified and set on fire so dont come at me like that! And also that last part of your comment has absoulty nothing to do with my post because I wasn't talking about his belief so you can click that red x on the top right of your screen

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by jganer

All this talk from Glenn about how the "Ground Zero Mosque" is heartless and disrespectful to the victums of 9/11 is laughable.

I guess he doesn't have the freedom of speech because he works with fox is that it?

sadly i dont support the building of the Mosque in new york city and i already checked the map where they plan on making it its very close to the site thread op.

Only 3 roads or two roads if i may add.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

You could throw a baseball from the Sphere and hit the WTC towers since 1971.
SPHERE?
The Sphereā€¯ is 25 feet high and cast in 52 bronze segments. Koenig considered it his biggest child. It was put together in Bremen, Germany and shipped as a whole to Lower Manhattan.[1] It was meant to symbolize world peace through world trade, and was placed at the center of a ring of fountains and other decorative touches designed by trade center architect Minoru Yamasaki to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Masjid al-Haram, in which The Sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba.[

I really dont see the big deal of a community center with a few thousand square feet used for a Mosque.
That so called evil Mosque or (Masjid al-Haram) was under your noses since 1971

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Wow, I just learned something new. Anyways, I also support the building of the mosque but not in the vicinity of ground zero because one is enough. I believe everyone is entitled to religious freedom but you also can't ignore the crys of the people who oppose this building. Have you seen the proposed picture of the mosque and what it's going to look like...I thought it was a little over the top if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jganer
reply to post by Miraj

So your saying only becase he disrespected 10 familys it makes it somehow less disgusting. Anyway you look at it no matter the amount he was out of line. PERIOD!
edit on 7-11-2010 by jganer because: (no reason given)

Serious? He is out of line for stating his opinion? But your not for stating yours? Just becuase he is a host with national recognition and the ability to have a following crowd doesnt mean his opinion is restricted.

There are about 3000 people on ATS that are normal users, I hate about 10 of them tha tI can think of.

Am I now wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join