It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antibiotic resistant bacteria build up in my lungs? What next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
If I were you I would look for what maybe causing this.

Check for mold in your residence,particularly in the bath area or around leaking windows,doors.

Also certain insect infestations such as cockroaches could cause the situation you describe.

I totally agree with all the recommendations of good healthy food, and the herbs and vitamins (especially D) people here have mentioned, as well as this OneOldDude. Make sure your air quality is good, check for molds, mice, bats. Mouse and bat droppings can affect your lungs. If you have bats, build them bat houses

Go see a naturopath if you can afford it. They might have an idea on whether a poultice over your chest might help - or not - talk to someone in the know first.

I also noticed your location. Alberta? Are they doing any of the gas fracking in your area? If they are, make sure they are following environmental safety.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Greetings,

I have a tendency to get bronchitis. In fact I felt the symptoms coming on this morning. However I don't have rely on a doctor. I have a RIFE machine and all it takes is a 30 minute program to get rid of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I haven't heard of anything other then Tuberculoses that has developed a resistance to antibiotics.

Actually, MOST bacteria are now antibiotic resistant to some extent, and are still developing new resistances. That's why penicillin is rarely used (mostly just for syphillis, which hasn't developed resistance), and why doctors are hesitant to use vacomycin (one of the few braod-spectrum drugs that isn't widely resisted by bacteria...yet).

<< 1   >>

join