It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Stared at the Iguana man for 15 seconds! HAHAHAHA. Can someone please get a sketch artist. I would love to see what the lizard man looks like. I wonder if they look like SLeestaks?

These stories make life good. Blood thirsty iguana men living within the Earth. LMAO!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i love these stories whether or not they're true or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I love this story, seriously, i would love it to be true but i just cant believe it. The video links are great though, i knew the underground storage facility was huge but to see the video tour was cool.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I believe this story is absolutely true...Also believe that there are many, many similar underground places...all over the world housing these reptillians and other beings that are not human. Sometimes I wonder if someday they will be revealed to us all,,,,,but for what purpose?

Caladonea

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I knew there was some underground in my home state of Missouri but lord almighty. Half the proof to this story is already evident. An old man use to say " If the river makes noise there must be something in it". There are any number of stories like these from across the globe. The entities are always reptillian or bigfoot in discript. I believe in bigfoot and think maybe he actually comes up out of the ground when he is spotted roaming. This is how they remain so elusive. Very good story but the OP gets no F or S. Two paragraphs of your own text pal.
Those are ATS guidelines.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join