It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Reptilian looking huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In the comments section, it says the vin # doesn't check out

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
count me in....
Msg me Details!
when a team is fully constructed....
Im have certain talents/skills/connections

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would like to be a part of the team if you really do put one together. I live in St. Louis , Mo. It shouldn't take too long for us to get down there. I think we should have at-least 12 people, handguns, cameras, food, IDK. Let me know if you guys are serious.... Matt O... [email protected]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Unless you guys know of a secret passage into this place, you are not going to get in there, lol i live just a few minutes away and it is ALL guarded. good luck

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The story is beyond bogus. The way they describe the lighting, temperature, as has been said, I too wouldn't be careless about a hologram wall and continue driving down the newly found cavern. I would stop at the hologram wall, try to figure out how it worked, then I'd take video of it, and if I didn't have video, I'd go and get a video camera and come back. None of that needs to happen in reality though, because it was written by an amateur sci-fi writer.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Preaching to the choir here.
I think there is such a thing as reptilians.

The crocodile, the human and the dolphin are three paths one common ancestor split off into.
I think it is highly logical the most intelligent species of reptile was driven underground during the planets last cataclysmic event. If you were intelligent, that is where you WOULD go rather than stay on the surface and die of choking dust.
Who is to say evolution did not continue on that creature while underground?
Who is to say this advanced evolution followed the LAST cataclysmic event. It might have begun prior to even that. So maybe they have already acheived space travel and can survive in habitats under the ocean.
Maybe they are sun sensitive and need huge apertures for light collection to see in the dark. Are you getting a picture of a gray?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I remember watching this show when I was younger, about the smartest dinosaur. It was a small thing, and moved really fast. They showed what it would look like if it lived and evolved. Very much like what the reptilian is believed to look like. Humanoid with the skin and eyes of a reptile, etc. And, I remember they said that it would be 10 (ish) times smarter than us. If they went underground could they have survived? If this was their world first, and they didn't cleanse the planet of us, then perhaps they are not as bad as thought. Not all of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All the caves sounds really interesting. Those underground tunnels would be cool to explore. At least were using the space for something constructive instead of not using it at all! Need more evidence to believe that the 7 foot reptile is a steroid junkie or not!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I read a scifi story about a smart breed of reptiles existing alongside the dinosaurs. They were a smart race, but used very little technology and were hunters. In the story they hunted the dinosaurs to extinction then disappeared underground, and no trace of them was left on surface of the earth because they had no buildings or anything like that to live as they lived the hunter life style. I wish I could remember the story name.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well that would explain all the underground blasting we hear here in Mo on a regular basis.
[snip]

That's a bit disturbing, since I hear blasting in MY area (NOT Missouri) somewhat frequently, and with no explanation. No mining, etc, or heavy construction going on. Now I am starting to wonder.....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by NWtoHide

I read just fine. I even quoted from the OP..

The witnesses now slowed down and were about 75 ft away from the creature. The two men and the reptilian stared at each other for about 15 seconds and then they left. The creature remained standing without moving. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

It does say they were MET outside but to me it reads he called from near the incident..
You reading something different?

I read the same - seems like the call was made from inside the facility. Interesting thing, though, that he claims the sheriff's dept. had no record of a call. Maybe he didn't have reception to outside, and the call was intercepted by whoever runs the security. Yeah, on the whole, I want to say "bunk", but something keeps me from quite doing it. No idea what. Something, though.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWtoHide

Then I started to leave...It stayed there waiting and not moving until we were out of sight. As soon as we cleared the cave I got on my cell phone and called the Sheriff's Dept. I was told that they would not come out and that "Underground Security" would handle it. Then they hung up! By law they are not to do that...We can hang up on anyone...but a government office, be it City or Federal can not hang up on you. Anyway, I was shocked and scared and we took off across the outside of the underground over to my truck and sure enough...Underground Security was waiting for us. We were told to leave, not to tell anybody about this...that if I come back...The Navy would press charges.
reply to post by backinblack

Also quoted from the OP, please read the entire post.

Ah, yes, I missed that, too! So he did call from outside, before security showed. Still, no record of the call with the local law enforcement?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
If this is a work of fiction then they should be writing books instead of Stephen King. Very scary and realistic IMO, not that I take firsthand written or oral statements that seriously without backing evidence.

Not that I disbelieve him. I simply can't make a decision based on verbal evidence.

Question: Why would lizard people live underground when every other reptile relies on sunlight?
S and F, even if it ends up in the hoax section.

I appreciate your intelligent take on this. I like to listen to the voice of mythology and ancient religion interspersed with history, geology and natural history and DAMN the "SCIENTISTS." I like to listen to them because they often discover interesting things, but so often they color their discoveries with stupidity that they obscure the true meaning of what they find.

There is a post above that includes some myth history but leaves out the troglodytes a race reputed to reek terribly so.

Personally, I believe none of these lizard races are present in the noticed place. I think that location is simply a deep storage are for documents, etc. Underground storage is easy to climate control, secure and inexpensive to maintain long term. IT might be something sensitive and it might not. It could be mass storage of old legal records, law office records, etc. or it could be something else entirely. It could be immense storage vaults for FEMA and or military supplies.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yeah, keep a close eye on your children and small pets... watch for holes...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2011 by K8sarvesbarkooh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
this stuff scares the crap out of me

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

I think I would stay away from caves after that unless heavily armed and with a lot of other well trined militry personnel

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Leave the poor reptillians alone - they are a dying breed... This kind of reminds me of that guy that jumped the fence in a Tiger enclosure at the zoo and was mauled to death, its funny how they blame the tiger as opposed to thier own stupidity. I would think that the tall one would have been especially afraid that they entered its territory, busting in with two ATVs and everything, and at the end there would have been a stand-off kind of scenario... From what I can gather they seem to be a misunderstood race, with perhaps a minority of them causing harm, however, I would imagine that the majority of them would be relativley peaceful. For all we know they could have families and children and all kinds of things down there, with mankind dominating the planet, with some fears that we might be plotting against them. Perhaps the government protects them, however there could be some kind of black-ops war to acquire their technology, with perhaps some of them cooperating with the so-called "illuminati"...
edit on 13-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Leave the poor reptillians alone - they are a dying breed... This kind of reminds me of that guy that jumped the fence in a Tiger enclosure at the zoo and was mauled to death, its funny how they blame the tiger as opposed to thier own stupidity. I would think that the tall one would have been especially afraid that they entered its territory, busting in with two ATVs and everything, and at the end there would have been a stand-off kind of scenario... From what I can gather they seem to be a misunderstood race, with perhaps a minority of them causing harm, however, I would imagine that the majority of them would be relativley peaceful. For all we know they could have families and children and all kinds of things down there, with mankind dominating the planet, with some fears that we might be plotting against them. Perhaps the government protects them, however there could be some kind of black-ops war to acquire their technology, with perhaps some of them cooperating with the so-called "illuminati"...
edit on 13-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I bet they taste like chicken, or maybe alligator...mmmmmmm

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join