It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

the story you are talking about was proved to be a fake ..the member is now banned.
cant remember the name right now...maybe some else will recall it ??

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
theres no way intruders wouldnt face tougher security measures once the irruption through the hologram is detected. something basic as a barrier coming up at the entrance to stop the escape. if you have a hologram that fakes stone under artificial light, that should be obvious. and then, torture and dinner.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

I'm just so surprised at this thread and the number of congenial responses. Got to be a first on ATS. Normally for a thread concerning r.e.p.e.t.i.l.i.a.n.s............the responses are all nasty.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

I've had highschool friends from Missouri tell me they have seen strange things afoot as well in this general area.

Maybe next time, bring a camera, your cell phone, etc and get proof, if anything get a picture of the graffiti.
edit on 7-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Grammar.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopefromabove

The story of Phil Schneider who killed two reptillians at the underground facility in the area 51 also resonates with this story. He lost two fingers from the attack by the reptillians. So, after all, Alex collier, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and others were telling the truth. Still truly unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Number one...I believe in this sort of thing.
Number 2 I don't necessarily believe this fellow.

Not saying he is not telling the truth but, there are parts of the story that do not fit together or sound plausible to me. There are other parts that are too patently "science fiction speak."

When his friend says "the big one is chasing us"...that is implausible to me.

If they saw what they saw I doubt either of them would be lingering or looking back... at least initially.
It would be an instantaneous forward motion bolt out of there and that would continue until you were in relative safety and THEN you might look back. Turning a head around slows you down.

If the authorities said you have 10 minutes to leave or we are taking you in...this is again implausible.
Either the area is protected and there is concern you saw an ET or STE (subterranean entity) or not.
They should have hauled them both in for debriefing and to find out what they saw and how much they know.
If there are creatures down there..and someone/any high security military or what not, KNOWS about them, the area would be inaccessible to humans.
These two would not have gotten away without - not just a debriefing but all sorts of orders/demands never to disclose what they saw or lose their lives or something. I don't think our military is above such threats.

Another thing was the statement to the effect of "I sensed some hostility or bad intentions surrounding the big one."
This sounds to me like a story made up so people can figure...hey it must have been a male and a female and naturally the male was aggressive. Too predictable. What male and female STE are going to be hanging out together? The female would be home doing whatever their females do. I don't think these two reptilian things were out on an afternoon stroll together and got lost.
Maybe another male creature and I'd have found that more believable.

Why wouldn't the female of the species send the exact same "feelings" of malevolence?
Too patently predictable. This is clearly assuming they are like humans i.e. the female is going to be less aggressive and kinder somehow. I kind of doubt it.

Near the end... it sounds as if the teller of the tale is trying to rally an interest in spelunking.
Also sounds like he is trying to gather together a lynch mob.

It could be this fellow is just afraid to go into the cave himself now.
Maybe he (they) did see something they cannot describe and indeed want to go back in and check it out but they are afraid and want to garner interest with this tall tale to get people psyched about joining them.

Just my impression. I can and have been wrong before.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Very interesting "story". I must agree if I went through a hologram wall I dont think I would be travelling another 7 miles in. Also I cant believe that this base would not have secured all entrances to this alien occupation. Although I believe there is et around/or is directly interacting in our affairs I dont believe it would be that easy to come upon them by chance.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It reads too much like it was written as a story and not as a real-life account of events. For that, I don't believe it's true at all. Second, the witness's story is typed with very poor grammar for someone who supposedly was a contractor for a government facility. Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Doc Holiday is right, there are guards. I only entered as a sub contractor. When i first went there it screamed something from a secret military base, but its not. I have actually been in an underground military base when i was in the Navy but it was small. Explosive storage.

As for the story, i don't believe it and i have know people that have worked in there.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

and i have know people that have worked in there.

That are just text shown on my monitor, you have to back it up with evidence..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Too many open-ended questions. I never question anyone's view of reality, after all it is their reality. I wonder if these two got spooked by their imagination of what they think they might have seen. I have been in some "spooky" places and thought to have seen something or not?

I this situation I would have definately taken a cel-phone pic, had I been facing this thing for 15 seconds. The first thought I would have would be, "get proof, because I want some hard evidence to back my story."

The main problem wit 99.99% of these stories is not that I don't want to believe them. It's that I find it funny that the only thing anyone can present as evidence is a good tale that you might have heard around a campfire.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OK Guys. I was going to leave this alone, but some of you are a little too anxious to go exploring. I was born and raised in Missouri. And spent most of my life there. As for this story, it sounds like a made up derivative of one of the urban legends that gets told by the locals. There is some amount of truth to most of them. As for playing around down there. DON'T! If you want to go where Doc's friends went, then fine. That's a reasonably safe area. But there are some things going on under the ground in MO you don't want any part of. I'd rather not hear that one of you wound up on a missing persons report. You're better off talking about it on here. Doc is right. There are guards 24/7 at most of these places. Yes, there are ways to get around them. I say again, DON'T! At some of these places the guards are quite nasty to say the least. There are tunnels under the whole state of MO. It's been said that you can travel the whole state underground. And that the military, among other interests, have complexes of people who live down there. But then MO isn't the only state that has a vested interest in keeping a lid on their underground activities. Take this as it is. You can't say you haven't been warned.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

For one, my repeat customers who work there, travel to my Hydraulic shop that i run... and i have made deliveries there, i guess i could dig up old invoices and post them, but im not, too funny. I wasn't trying to debunk anything just posting what i know.... better than speculating from afar. I believe in conspiracy but not the wild ones, like this story.

Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
An interesting post this is, sadly I do not live anywhere near that area but if I did I would be inclined to have a look myself. In this world of ours there is just too much information being held back from us. Who really has the right to deny us information? What harm could possibly occur in opening up and telling us all there is to know. They can still keep us out- however telling us the truth would stop all the wondering what if.....That's what is so frustrating, we all know there is things out there and there is probably tons of evidence but we are never allowed near it.

Peace

Seq

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is an awesome story...im down to check it out with the others who said to go heavily armed perferrably belt feed!!! However i also agree with the post that said, this is not word for word, that i would not have kept going after rolling right through a cave wall. i think i would have been aw struck by this and would have stopped to put my arm through it over and over before i kept riding

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You can tell how much garbage this story is by a few little things. One, the amount of detail. Its amazing they remember all the directions they took 6 years ago. Two, that so called atv vin is bogus. I decoded it and this is what I found: www.analogx.com... Notice that the make and model are UNKNOWN, check digit is INVALID, and the year of the vehicle is 2006 which is 2 years AFTER said story took place. Screams B.S. to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
double post
edit on 7-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: double post

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Before you read into the blasting you need to take into account the history of the area. Joplin MO (Carthage, Webb City, Duquesne, Airport city). The entire area has underground tunnels all over it from back in the mid 1800's from mining. These areas link into the system in place under Oklahoma, and the entire system should run almost clear up to St. Louis.

There is no underground storage in the Joplin area that I have ever seen. Their is an underground Storage area near Springfield (70 miles East of Carthage) as well as Branson, although they have not started to really set theirs up yet.

Storage for 50,000 people? This is a complete joke as well. As I stated a few sentences up, there are underground tunnels in the area from the mining era, which is linked into a massive tunnel system known to exist under the US. from days gone by.

As far as a navy security zone... Again, the only military contingent in this area is a MP Unit. The closest facility that would have naval personnel would bi Ft. Leonard Wood (Lost in the woods for those military people). They do all the training for MP as well as dragon warfare (NBC training).

In case people are wondering how I know this I used to live about 2 hours from there, and have been through the city numerous times, and have friends in Law Enforcement there.

Now with all of this being said if anyone has more specific information as to where this occured let me know. I will have no issues heading to the area and taking pictures to post back on here.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This thread has been posted before in 2004 on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread83798/pg1

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This thread has been posted before in 2004 on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread83798/pg1

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Number one...I believe in this sort of thing.
Number 2 I don't necessarily believe this fellow.

Not saying he is not telling the truth but, there are parts of the story that do not fit together or sound plausible to me. There are other parts that are too patently "science fiction speak."

When his friend says "the big one is chasing us"...that is implausible to me.

If they saw what they saw I doubt either of them would be lingering or looking back... at least initially.
It would be an instantaneous forward motion bolt out of there and that would continue until you were in relative safety and THEN you might look back. Turning a head around slows you down.

If the authorities said you have 10 minutes to leave or we are taking you in...this is again implausible.
Either the area is protected and there is concern you saw an ET or STE (subterranean entity) or not.
They should have hauled them both in for debriefing and to find out what they saw and how much they know.
If there are creatures down there..and someone/any high security military or what not, KNOWS about them, the area would be inaccessible to humans.
These two would not have gotten away without - not just a debriefing but all sorts of orders/demands never to disclose what they saw or lose their lives or something. I don't think our military is above such threats.

Another thing was the statement to the effect of "I sensed some hostility or bad intentions surrounding the big one."
This sounds to me like a story made up so people can figure...hey it must have been a male and a female and naturally the male was aggressive. Too predictable. What male and female STE are going to be hanging out together? The female would be home doing whatever their females do.. I don't think these two reptilian things were out on an afternoon stroll together and got lost.
Maybe another male creature and I'd have found that more believable.

Why wouldn't the female of the species send the exact same "feelings" of malevolence?
Too patently predictable. This is clearly assuming they are like humans i.e. the female is going to be less aggressive and kinder somehow. I kind of doubt it.

Near the end... it sounds as if the teller of the tale is trying to rally an interest in spelunking.
Also sounds like he is trying to gather together a lynch mob.

It could be this fellow is just afraid to go into the cave himself now.
Maybe he (they) did see something they cannot describe and indeed want to go back in and check it out but they are afraid and want to garner interest with this tall tale to get people psyched about joining them.

Just my impression. I can and have been wrong before.

The bold part just made me laugh. First your speculating about those things being a couple. And i would not consider that other species are stupid enough to have the same way of living as we did in the fourties. What if the male is the white one and the big one is the female ? Its like that for some animals/insects.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Fedge because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join