It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello to whoever is reading this. I have been lurking on ATS for a few years now. My life has taken off in a new direction recently. I am feeling very encouraged by this transformation.

For my first thread and post, I wanted to include a thought:

Its one thing to disagree with one's opinions, thoughts, or comments. I have no ill-thoughts towards that. Often through disagreements there can be a higher potential reached. However, I feel that an intentional degradation of someone's character, feelings or intelligence due to a disagreement should be universally acknowledged as wrong. It can be characterized as childish, immature behavior and this needs to be considered by those people who are guilty of this.

If you disagree, please explain why.

Thanks for reading,

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beveridge02

Hi beveridge02, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
hi beveridge02, an welcome sounds like you know the go around her, see you around

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Welcome!

Of course I agree with you! Being very "intelligent" may seem like a blessing but in fact it is very dangerous too if one can not control oneĀ“s heart and mind well. As soon as one starts looking down on other people one will fall hard to the bottom.

I read somewhere that the most clever person is the fool, he is slanderred, beaten up and harassed every day. And he does no harm to others. Imagine how much virtue he accumulates. He lets all the others give him their virtue and his main primordial spirit is the wisest of them all.

In his next life he will become very intelligent.

top topics

join