It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
can people explain why 11:11 is so significantly powerfull. i keep seeing it on clocks and everywhere else its like i meant to see it i looked on the internet and read a bunch of stuff about it being a wake up call or something.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Numerology

en.allexperts.com...

Noticing certain digits, such as 11:11, 1:23, 5:55, etc. on digital clocks or various digital readouts, license plates, receipts, etc. has nothing to do with "activating within us the genetic memory of the transformation we are all going through"

as some advocate. It's commonly a subconscious, or even super-conscious fixation that activates nothing. I know you didn't suggest what I say above, but some New Age people do. They also suggest it's symbolic of a "transformation from the 3rd to 4th and 5th dimensions."

That's false in my professional opinion, just to offer some related input. I say this because the phenomenon of seeing the same numbers over and over has been happening for eons.

Know that any one number means different things to different people. Since I don't do readings here on AllExperts and I would have to look into your comprehensive charts to find links to the number/numbers you talk about, I won't comment on how those specific numbers relate to you. You might consider first looking at the single-digit interpretation of the numbers you see.

For example, if you see 777 a lot, read up on the numbers 7 (see way below). Also look at 3 (7+7+7=21, 2+1=3), etc. Also consider 700, 77, and 7. The root number of 777 (3) has the strongest significance, from the perspective of number mysticism.

Double digits such as 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99 are called "Master Numbers" and inherently symbolize a stronger link to the unseen dimensions.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Sounds like some serious deep stuff.

11/11 (date), has been popping up as a glitch on the 2012 forum, it says for some threads they were started in 11th nov (4days ahead).

Weird...... Too weird.....
edit on 6-11-2010 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Look up some david wilcock material, he talks about it, and says it means your synchronizing with whatever your doing in your life, i dont know the details.

And this q to anyone, i keep looking at the time when its reading 12:12 any ideas on what this could be apart from coincedence?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi there. The following is my go-to site for the 11:11 phenomenon:

11:11

I won't go into the details, but yeh, I had the experience some years back. It was so obvious, I knew something had to be up, and did some digging. That site is what I came up with and has been helpful for me.

It's a good thing

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Surely it can only have been happening since we had digital clocks? And dont you think its almost like were biological computers with a hell of alot of complexity? And that could be how the few control the many, using subconsious propogada its like we recieve info and create an output just like a modern computor? i know its a bit off subjet, but im pretty serious about this.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Surely it can only have been happening since we had digital clocks? And dont you think its almost like were biological computers with a hell of alot of complexity? And that could be how the few control the many, using subconsious propogada its like we recieve info and create an output just like a modern computor? i know its a bit off subjet, but im pretty serious about this.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I've seen 11:11 for many years now and have always tried to figure out its meaning. One thing that I've noticed is that when I am resonating at a higher frequency (in really good spirits) I see it more often.

I have a channeling session setup with a medium on the 14th and believe me this will be one of the questions I ask to someone from the other side. I will let you all know what reply I get back.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Yes it may be helpful, but you also have to PURCHASE the books shown.

Spritual information should be freely available then EVERYONE will benefit. If the information has to be purchased with the providers intent to make money, then that is not the spirit it should be given in.

I am sorry, but if you have to pay then I am afraid I am more likely to think it is just some hokey stuff to make someone money.
edit on 7-11-2010 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Seeing the numbers 11:11 on a clock might just be an unconscious habit that you have developed where you look at a clock at that time.

What are you normally doing at this time (apart from looking at the clock)? Does it happen every day or is it more random? If you are doing the same thing at 11:11 is it whenever you look at the clock? If it is then you have associated a habit of looking at a clock to this task.

Fo example, when I go to visit my nan I always look at the same landmarks during the journey and say the same things when we pass certain landmarks. These are just habits I have formed. I also tend to navigate by landmark rather than using road signs and names, so I am possibly more likely to do this. And for people into NLP I am a visual person, so I guess objects would form more of my cues than words or sounds.

Does it work for other things? For example:
opening an unread, random book on page 1111
your car showing a mileage of 1111

Maybe we can form a list of examples and then try and work out some more plausible reasons before jumping to the "it's the playful spirits" and other answers.

I have noticed it too recently, but much as I would love it to be "playful spirits" helping me to enlightenment, I think the real reason is probably more mundane.

If ANY and EVERY clock showed 11:11 even when that is not the correct time, then that would be a different matter and there might be a problem!

edit on 7-11-2010 by YarlanZey because: To clarify and add to

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

For me, it happens on more than just clocks. Cash registers, receipts, TV, signs.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

How were these numbers made up? eg what had you just bought, how many items, how often are you buying things that add up to 11?

You know how the human eye can see familiar faces amongst a crowd? Or how we can hear our name said in a noisy place? There is a term for this but it escapes me at the moment. Maybe this is similar to what happens to you. Maybe you are just sensitive to the numbers 11:11 and can't help seeing it.

I have noticed it more too. But is this just because I have been recently reading about this which has made me more aware of this number? Did I notice it more before or after I read about it? A bit like the cookie thing in the Matrix film.

If you look carefully 1111 does have a more distinctive pattern than other number combinations making it easier to see in the spectrum of life.
edit on 7-11-2010 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

The other day I was at the store and bought a few items, one of the items wrung up wrong so the total was 11.61 I told the cashier about the mistake and she had to make the correction, before she did I looked at the total and thought to myself "just watch the total will be 11.11" And believe me I didn't do a quick calculation in my head to be able to figure out the price difference along with sales tax to know it would be 11.11. My favorite number when I was a kid was always 11, my sports jerseys were always 11, I had no idea why I liked that number so much.

I could go on and on about all my experiences but I think those of us who have searched for answers have read enough of those. When I get my channeling session hopefully I will get some answers.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Just search ATS with line "11:11" and you'll get lot of explanations. Personally I see it as little of importance, just a psychological curiosity as why people are so obsessed in specific numbers... It has lot do with symbolism, mysticism (alchemy and occult) and so on.

First possibility is that we are culturally "programmed" to pay attention to certain things (as many see same things).

Second possibility is that you are fixed in these numbers in your personal psychological reality.

Third possibility is that our collective unconsciousness is trying to say something to us, as we pay attention to these.

Fourth, random occurances.

Etc, Etc,

Pick your favorite from the candyshelf

-v

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Today its 11.11

2line

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Today is Nigel Tufnel day. This day goes to 11.

Twice.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I feel along the same lines as you. When things are falling into place and I am not letting my emotions react in a controlling way.... and I feel spiritually strong and aware.... I would see 11:11 which I take as a sign I am where I am suposed to be or on track of some sort.
Unfortunately, I was having a challenging morning today dealing with my elderly mother and her moemory loss..I happened to look at the clock.... It said 9:11... I don't know if it means anything, but I'm taking it as a wakeup call bring me back to a higher frequency.... I am happier when I am seeing 11:11

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's been happening to me for over half a year now. I always associated it with anxiety.

A couple weeks ago I realized that there was a very significant and painful change I needed to make in my life, that I had been putting off for far too long. I finally did it, endured my pain and hers, and I've stopped noticing the numbers as much.

So I would say yes and no about whether the numbers mean something. No, in that they don't mean anything in any absolute, cosmic sense. But yes because they can be one of the ways your subconscious is trying to tell you "Hey, you're doing it wrong! Wake up!"

Because of the anxiety and other primal emotions bubbling up from the unconscious, you tend to "notice" these numbers when they come up and attach an emotional significance to them. It doesn't have to be numbers but could be anything you attach personal significance to, and is entirely subjective to the individual. It is a sign that there are irrational forces of your psyche that you are not listening to and this ignorance, willful or otherwise, of your inner needs is damaging your life.

Nothing necessarily supernatural though. Helpful, yes. But only because it's your inner self trying to get in touch with you. If you want to externalize your irrational psyche and call it guardian angels or something, go for it. There's no way to prove that false in any case. Do whatever you have to do to get in line with your inner needs.

When you unify the irrational with the rational (by that I mean, roughly, rationally recognizing that there are powerful irrational forces operating in your life, and accepting them), your life improves. Or at least that's been my experience anyway.

edit on 11-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by tamenie

Just search ATS with line "11:11" and you'll get lot of explanations. Personally I see it as little of importance, just a psychological curiosity as why people are so obsessed in specific numbers... It has lot do with symbolism, mysticism (alchemy and occult) and so on. -v

Sort of dude, but, I think it could be of huge significance, checkout this blog and the videos that are linked, same goes for everybody else- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

what do you think?
edit on 11/11/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join