It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] NEW POSTING.... third ring found, being confirmed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you? ---Jack Sparrow.

Sorry, Just watched that movie last night. Possibly appropriate for 5 though? lol.

---pineapple

P.S. Sorry that was totally off topic. Couldnt help myself.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
I don't get any of this... I looked on SportsTawk for the "first ring" that was supposedly found. When I went to the site, there wqas no indication of any "found ring". Can someone please provide a direct link to the first ring that was found, so I at least have an inkling of a clue to what kind of ring people are looking for? Is it a graphic of a ring? Is it the word "ring" that someone types in a special way? What the heck is a ring, anyway? Are we looking for a wrestling ring, diamond ring, a telephone ring? What? So far this contest does not make any sense, does it?

This is the link for the first ring.

www.sportztawk.com...

Scroll down the page to William's post and watch the smilie for a bit. As soon as you see the ring you should probably read the top thread on the Hunt Forum. You can read about all the puzzles and action on the two websites given there.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join