It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Traingle-Pyramid "UFO" Craze...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What is it about. When I was a kid it was 'disc shaped' Ufos. That seemed to be the norm and the more evidenced form of UFO. Then came 'orbs'....again, a lot of good footage and photos of those I've seen too.

But now the latest craze is "pyramid" or triangle UFOS. More video fakes coming out with this new breed of UFO footage.

Isn't that a hint that something is amiss with the claims? Because before this past year, you would be hard pressed to even FIND footage of a "pyramid/triangle ufo". It really ramped up since the Moscow one and it seems everyone is hopping on board.

So either we have a new "alien race" that just decided to visit Earth now, in their Borg ships made with different symmetry...or they abandoned all the old disc shapes and upgraded to a more aerodynamic (?????????) PYRAMID shape?

It looks like "pyramids" are the new black.....for UFO fashion.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
What is it about. When I was a kid it was 'disc shaped' Ufos. That seemed to be the norm and the more evidenced form of UFO. Then came 'orbs'....again, a lot of good footage and photos of those I've seen too.

But now the latest craze is "pyramid" or triangle UFOS. More video fakes coming out with this new breed of UFO footage.

Isn't that a hint that something is amiss with the claims? Because before this past year, you would be hard pressed to even FIND footage of a "pyramid/triangle ufo". It really ramped up since the Moscow one and it seems everyone is hopping on board.

So either we have a new "alien race" that just decided to visit Earth now, in their Borg ships made with different symmetry...or they abandoned all the old disc shapes and upgraded to a more aerodynamic (?????????) PYRAMID shape?

It looks like "pyramids" are the new black.....for UFO fashion.

You are partially correct but not entirely. Yes, flying saucers were visualized as you describe even though what Kenneth Arnold drew was not the classic two-plates edge to edge. Right from the beginning, we started to see different shapes. Go to Google Images and bring up UFO charts and see the myriad of shapes.

The pyramid-shaped images are intriguing and will remain baffling until a pilot can get close enough to see what the heck they are. However, triangular objects smack of human technology because their triangular shapes are aerodynamic and I don't think that UFOs are subject to our laws.

And regardless of shape, there is no evidence that UFOs are from deep outer space. We don't know where they go when they "disappear" or take off faster than a bullet. While any theory is as good as the other, it seems simpler to me to accept that UFOs have the ability to travel through dimensions.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I’ve been wondering about that as well.

There’s been quite a few popping up recently for sure. Most of them are fake but there might be something to it! Life’s more fun when we keep an open mind!

Who knows...perhaps the pyramid shaped UFO’s are somehow related to our ancient Pyramids!

I’d be interested if perhaps some of the ATS Contactees or perhaps our Channellers and Psychic members have any ideas as to the Pyramid shaped UFO's might be.

join