It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Welcome Back" pop-ups - Can I turn this off?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I REALLY BELIEVE MAKING FUN OF THOSE THAT LIKED THIS FEATURE IS UNCALLED FOR & CHILDISH!!!

That being said, what about a feature that allows us to view all the threads made in the last 24 hours???? If we choose to?? I, when I was away for more than 12 hours, always opened another tab for those posts and then went through all the recent activity threads. I noticed alot of topics I would have NEVER noticed without that feature.

Now, if all you are going to do is call me stupid, and say other derogatory things, screw you!! I have been a member here for several years and, though the feature could be frustrating to some, I like having the option!! I am sure I am not alone in this..........

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

When you go to my ATS on the left panel that shows your favourite forums there is a "new topics" option which does something similar.

I don;t know if you can manually change which forums display there though
edit on 23-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Edited because I said "recent replies" when I meant "new topics"
edit on 23-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here you go.

You can add the forums you want to your "favourite forums" list on "my ATS" by going to the homepage of that forum and clicking "Make Favourite"
Then under "My ATS" click on "New Topics" and then "Make Default" and you will see all the new topics for those forums when you go to "My ATS"

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join