It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Rubbish spouted by police on tv....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a video of a police man spouting absolute rubbish about what the police do in society.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I cannot embed it as its on bbc.

Unbelievable that the my life has proven what part police play in society in london. I have wrote elsewhere what the police have done to my life in london, without me ever commiting a crime. Can you just imagine the murders the police commit in n ireland against innocent irish people.

Just listen to this absolute criminal on this video, who claims to speak for this serial killer group called the police.

Unimaginable what damage those police do to innocent people all over n ireland with targeting any innocent person in there home.

Police are some sort of serial killer group, and they spout there rubbish about protecting society, lol.

Just listen i could not believe what this man just said. Remember people i have wrote elsewhere what the police did to me in london, without any evidence and i have never commited any crime what so ever. The polcie that have did this to my life for 18.5 years and laughed there socks off with all the crimes, should be in prison. Can you just imagine the crimes they are doing in n ireland to people, they target for no reason.

This garbage this man speaks is amazing.
edit on 11/6/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy - you have some serious unresolved issues which imho, are crippling your life. You return to these themes with such regularity ... I fear for your state of mind.

Everything is not a conspiracy ........................even on a conspiracy website !

All the best from Eire.

CX

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by andy1033

Andy - you have some serious unresolved issues which imho, are crippling your life.

I totaly agree. Andy, you do contribute good posts here, but this thing about the police you have....i'm not saying they are all angels, but sometimes the extreme views you display are quite concerning.

This was a simple case of officres having a device thrown at them. It happens. Why is that so hard to comprehend? An officer is in hospital seriously injured. Fact. They were just responding to an incident. Fact.

I've never said this to another ATS member before, but i would seriously get some advice about your hatred for the police. Yes i know many here hate the police, but you take it to a very concerning level.

The way you have spoken in the past on here, i am hazzarding a guess you have already had some "help", but i am hazzarding a guess that there are still some issues that are not even close to being sorted.

I hope that doesn't sound rude Andy, it wasn't meant to be, i am actualy concerned.

Sometimes a police officer is just a police officer trying to do their job in difficult circumstance.

Take care mate.

CX.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Andy

Can you please post a link to where you have written what the police did to you?

CT

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
sorry I have to disagree with Umbra. I think Andy fears are justified

top topics

join