It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of a flying soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This footage shows some sould enitity flying abobe the air. You can see a figure, and looks likes its doing cirlces with hands on its head, or some wailing. Nice vid anyways

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the link is broken

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I have no idea what that is, ppl will say ballons i dont see that. i dont see a persons soul but i dont know what i see.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Why do you think it's a soul and not a UFO?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Film cuts out. In one portion it's a plane. Either CGI or he's holding camera upside down while filming a meteor falling. He didn't hold it very steady so you really don't know if the object is moving or it's him. Dunno. Just doesn't sit right with me to think it's real. Very pretty though.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
May I just ask a simple question ... why do people, in these vids that they take of this type of thing, always add background music? I mean, there's a better chance of us believing it's real if it's as it was taken, or am I supposed to believe the music was there in the sky with the "object" (for want of a better word). All it shows me, is that the vid has been tampered with. It's different if somebody is compiling a vid, but then the parts that show the actual footage should be as it was taken. If they can add the music, then it leads one to believe that the whole thing could be tampered with. Sorry, I don't believe it's anything, how am I supposed to believe it's anything now that they've tampered with it by adding music?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I could almost flag this, 'cause it is rather beautiful and compelling in some ways. I can see why it caught your attention. But there is just too little to go on as the image doesn't ever seem to be truly in focus. Aw heck, I'll flag because it does have me curious

new topics

top topics

join