It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank systems down!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What the hell... the system is down? What kind of BS is that... Might be because of the Bankrun that was planned.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
They are probably fiddling the system somehow - like 'losing' billions of debt.

second

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Naw, no pictures or fingerprints....yet.
Funny thing, too, there were ALL brand new bank tellers in there. For the past 5 years, there were tellers who knew us all the time, and an occasional new teller who ended up staying as regular. Didnt see them either.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Authenticity

Hi, what area are you in?
No need to tell if you dont wish.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

Hi and thank you for responding.
Bof A marysville....I live about 2 hours away, so didnt want to drive all the way back over there.
but I did make a debit purchase, no problem at least with that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

The problem regarding Chase. Maybe you need a new card. If that wont work and you have the problem again, I would start another account elsewhere if they cannot promptly get it resolved. Maybe some banks do that zero balance thing to see if you catch it or not.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I hope this is just a temporary thing...I made sure I have plenty of cash just in case.
Eventhough alot of things that are rumored may not come to be true later, it is always best to at least keep an open ear and open mind for any possibility.
I can tell you, though, if that bank holiday turns out to be a precursor to something terrible for us financially, I know years ago a friend of mine told me so.

Then again, the BofA systems, maybe someone hacked? Better hope to heck not....
Hey a while back I heard of something that happened in another country regarding a bank and ALOT of customers with ZERO money in their accounts. I will try to find that.
I am wondering if the same may be starting to happen here.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Third time I am posting this (also have a thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...)
according to Clif High (aka: webbot. Info extrapolated from cyberspace) all US banks will start failing Nov 6th. This is NOT his personal prediction rather, information garnered from the Internet and it's language.

Coincidence? Perhaps but I don't think so.

Although this is 3 hours long, he talks about this in the first 10 or so minutes.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Maybe the bank closures have to do with economic collapse? Cliff High, on his Veritas show Interview with Mel, talks about the period between Nov. 5 and Nov. 14, with the 14th being the "tipping point" as something to watch out for. He doesn't claim 100 percent that anything will happen but he is sure adamant about the dollar dying soon.

Here's the thread about a recent update for this current time-slot's forecast...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is where you can get a quick overview of Cliff's proprietary Webbot forecast...

www.halfpasthuman.com...

www.halfpasthuman.com...

And Cliff's interview at Veritas (free in its entirety to the public for a limited time) and well worth the time...

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Originally posted by antonia
Two hour convo with Clif High on the Veritas show
www.manticoregroup.com...
will only be up for a week so listen now if you want the info. Interesting conversation to say the least.

Actually, the interview is over 3 hours long.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a reasonable possibility that today's banking systems being down are related to this forecast.

Love, Contentment and Humility,

Star

edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I typo-ed. Excuse me. *blush*

edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something important.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I spaced crediting a quote.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you Human_Alien,

Didn't realize that you were going to post this because I was posting about Cliff High's forecast. Of course, as soon as I hit the post button...I then saw your post. lol

Looks like we had the same idea.

Best Wishes to you,

Star

edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: Human_Alien, I will check out your thread!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
reply to post by shockologist

The problem regarding Chase. Maybe you need a new card. If that wont work and you have the problem again, I would start another account elsewhere if they cannot promptly get it resolved. Maybe some banks do that zero balance thing to see if you catch it or not.

I think it is when they do their weekly maintainance It is with all of our cards (self wife and business) and some store clerks have told me they have seen it happen a lot since this summer every sat night.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

I am in Colorado, same problem with Wells Fargo. I called the 1-800 number on my card and spoke to the rep when it didn't work and she told me that their entire system was down. They couldn't even pull up my account info. She apologized and then told me that they are not the only one's, she then said four other banks were completely down as well, but she wouldn't tell me which four. So according to her, that is five total banks that went down today. IMO this is not a coincidence...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

you said:
I went to the ice cream shop today and they were out of cookie dough ice cream
so I went to the other place and they were out to.

Hey, I would PANIC if they didn't have my cookies and cream ice-cream.
but when it comes to money, I usually like to find out what is going to happen to it if I ever needed to get a large chunk out for a family emergency. This year alone we had 4 family deaths, and that is pretty expensive.

So, with so much happening around us, so much of our money already being gone daily, we want to at least make sure we can get access to it when we need it from our bank.
Plus, no one here can deny the fact there is so much fraud, scamming, and downright theft, along with hackers and viruses, anything can happen on even what seems to be a normal day.

Thank you everyone for posting and giving your input.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
as someone who has worked at wellsfargo before, i can tell you their back up systems have back up systems to cover their back up systems,

they dont go down for very long unless intended too.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Maybe the banks are going through a system overhaul---updating/upgrading, etc.
I hope they get it done over the weekend and holiday.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The early stages of engineering a future bank run perhaps?

Bieng discussed isn't it...."WTF" (draws all money out of account)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK,
I heard of this:
the banks are going to take their little holiday off. There may seem to be a "problem" that delays them to open for a few days.
when they reopen, there will be a limit on the withdrawals, like $500 per week limit. that will "allow" folks to have in their hand $2,000 a month. I know of folks out there with high mortgage payments not to mention all the other bills they have to pay well over $2,000 a month.
Now, if this thing actually happens, if they do this "allowance" per week amount, would that be to common folk, or would that include big businesses, corporations, etc.
Now, talk about a financial crises, that would be a huge one. Just imagin---no, I dont even want to imagine what could come of that.
I can tell ya this, though, I am going to go sharpen my pitchfork just in case.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I dont blame you how you feel. Have a good rest and may things be all-good next week.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

You're very welcome Star

Don't forget people, Obama is out of Washington (out of the country for that matter).
My only advice is to stay vigilant. Don't panic but don't become too complacent either.
As Clif High said, this whole thing isn't passing the stink test.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

firstly, thank you for your post.
Secondly, I never hold a deaf ear. If things turn out false, I either have some excitement, but regardless, I am prepared whether something happens or not. In my opinion, people should rely on themselves in many things, I dont trust the gov, etc, and I play the part. But I never let my guard down once....So much these days have been made too convenient, too easy, too fast for everyone, that it has become literally part of life itself. People are hooked on cellphones, games, all those convenient things, and even rely heavily on it, that when it no longer functions or operates, people will be lost. business can be lost, etc.
Yes I have my toys, but I do not rely fully on them...only thing is the internet to have my connection with the world. Gee, without the internet, I think the whole world will fall completely silent and completely deaf at the same time.

Your warning has not been in vain, friend, people are listening, and seeing what's going on in the world. It just takes a while to reach everyone in the right way. So, those people who dont believe warnings, they at least can say they heard the warnings. they can choose not to listen, but all I have to say is regardless, folks, please be sure you have plenty of food, water, etc. on hand. Bad weather, power outages, whatever, it is always wise to just have some peace of mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join