It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clif High (Webbot) predictions Nov 5th Obama extended trip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If this was already posted, I apologize. When I searched it out, the results don't show up in chronological order so I may have missed it.
Speaking of missing it......sure, predictions are hit or miss but this is still an interesting listen in any event.

For those who don't know of Clif High or his work, he gathers hit words in cyberspace and makes a computerized prediction according to all the 'hit words' that are currently active on the Internet.

Mods......feel free to move or close this thread if in the wrong category or already posted.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

3 hrs 4 min and 17 sec?can you give us a synopsis or the cliff notes version?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Can you please describe what the video is about? It's 3 hours long... I'm not going to waste my internet on something regarding a prophecy and the date November 5th in the title.... November 5th has come and gone friend.

A description and your own thoughts on the content, please

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Rember,remember the fifth of November , it's my birthday

edit on 6-11-2010 by 13th Zodiac because: Typo

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, okay. Well he covers a lot of things. First he starts with Nov 5th being the START date not necessarily anything happening on that date. I believe he said 16 days from then, the 5th, an economic collapse will begin.
Obama being out of the country is done on purpose.

He speaks of not going to Mars now has nothing to do with not having enough money seeing money is non-existent.
The money system is a scam and totally meaningless.
The Sun is going to kick our butt very soon w/earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis etc.
He talks about Chemtrails dumping aluminum on us and how Monsanto has aluminum resistant seeds.
He talks about making dew-wells (for drinking water) even in a desert as the Hopi.
He apologizes to Iraq for what the Elite are doing.
We are bound to a 5-sense reality.
He claims ATM machines will fail or stop this week once silver starts climbing and banks not being able to keep up demand. He speaks of solar flares peaking.
Possible nuke strike on Miami and/or Washington DC this week.
He speaks of UFOs (at nuke sites) and a possible cross connects with CERN.
He says Aliens know how emotions produce energy in the Universe.
The PTB have the ability to close banks which they will do VERY soon.
Central Banks having strike on Dec 7th.

More later.............................

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thank god I get paid next week then
and am spending mostly all of it on ammo( its also pretty cheap right now). It would be interesting if anything happened and I know things take some time, but is he trying to save face and just extending the deadline of such events?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sounds like a bunch of the same old hocus pocus fear mongering tripe.

Web-bot is ridiculous

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
that was nice of him to apologize to iraq.

"i'm just gonna go find a cash machine" - the dude

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The "Clif" notes verson....

LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well why would we want to build dew wells if the air is polluted with aluminum? I realize that you the Op are just presenting but you know what I mean?

Also when was this put out? Just asking because how far in advance did cliff know about the Obama +3000 going to the Taj Mahal? What an exceptional chance for all of them on our tax dollars. It is a tipping point to say the least, we have tipped them the ultimate trip.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
The "Clif" notes verson....

LOL

No chit! I'm gonna start charging too!

Originally posted by Nomad451

Sounds like a bunch of the same old hocus pocus fear mongering tripe.

Web-bot is ridiculous

Your opinion. Welcome to it! By the way, I don't see any fear-mongering at all. He's not a Alex Jones! He's reading the computer's language. Take it for what it's worth (or not)

Originally posted by oleus
that was nice of him to apologize to iraq.

I thought that was nice too! He speaks for me anyway.......................

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
(continue)

Shifting out of money-currency putting major change on drug trafficking.
America the only country accepting 100-dollar bills (for we know it's worthless).
Nov 6th is 100th year anniversary of Jekyll Island which started Federal Reserve 1910.
False flag taking attention off money collapse within the next few days/weeks.
Rapid climate change in northern hemisphere. Europe etc. Nasty winter for many.

Argentina/Patagonia being bought up by Elite due to coming crustal shift. Western edge of continents will rise up, not sink.

Food distribution effected by dollar collapse and climate change this winter.
GMO will be destroyed in 2 years.
Africa and Australia will see ancient land upraise predating Atlantis.
Land grabs in Africa by China.

Microwaves destroying our brains/consciousness. Cell phones especially
Data suggests China will execute American due to derivatives.
Riots by the Oppressed starting soon

No Amero. No global currency move at all.
Nov 6th starts shaping events. For instance: Glenn Beck claims 15 days until NWO shows up.
Israeli government reading Clif High reports.

(more later...................)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well why would we want to build dew wells if the air is polluted with aluminum? I realize that you the Op are just presenting but you know what I mean?

Also when was this put out? Just asking because how far in advance did cliff know about the Obama +3000 going to the Taj Mahal? What an exceptional chance for all of them on our tax dollars. It is a tipping point to say the least, we have tipped them the ultimate trip.

Nov 5th is when this was put out.
Dew wells with polluted air? Well, if you're desperate you'll drink anything, no?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well all i can say after listening to half of this, is that this bloke has really put his credability on the line. either something comes of this in the next few weeks or history will regard this bloke with the same ilk as that jonestown nutter. he really has put it out their with a timeframe that happens within the next few weeks. i have definately made up my mind that if nothing happens then i will probably even cut off the internet and get back to life, normal life with the sun coming up in the morning and going down in the afternoon. we are not talking months or years for any of what he has said to happen, we are talking days or weeks.

if nothing happens, my first call will be to my internet provider to cancel my subscription.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
well all i can say after listening to half of this, is that this bloke has really put his credability on the line. either something comes of this in the next few weeks or history will regard this bloke with the same ilk as that jonestown nutter. he really has put it out their with a timeframe that happens within the next few weeks. i have definately made up my mind that if nothing happens then i will probably even cut off the internet and get back to life, normal life with the sun coming up in the morning and going down in the afternoon. we are not talking months or years for any of what he has said to happen, we are talking days or weeks.

if nothing happens, my first call will be to my internet provider to cancel my subscription.

I hear you and I don't blame you. Again, Clif is just reading cyber-language. But yes, he is putting it all into context for us but this method has worked before.

You know where he gets his 'language'? From sites like ATS.
Again, he's not an Alex Jones who is out to scare the bejesus out of everyone. This is different. After all Clif is a very spiritual person..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
(continued)

All secrets stored in our DNA. Four simple structures like Mandelbrot set. Secret to life.

DNA can be used to program material reality. Will be able to grow windows and houses.
UFO crashes equates to significant inventions.
Magic was probably real in ancient past.
2012 will not activate DNA. No ascension. New-age myth crafted by PTB.

When engineered [via Annunaki] DNA (might) know at age 120 we automatically become enlightened Beings. Therefore purposefully designed to die earlier (to keep us slaves).

Shadow world government escape route underway. Off-world entities leaving Earth.
Collected human consciousness more powerful than HAARP.
Magnetic field from solar flux = Human mental illness.

November tipping point. Economic collapse. Rise in death rate from lack of medicines and shortage of electricity. Home health care collapse. 2.2 million American adults dying alone although we DO have resources (via lack of money).

It's good to smoke pot. It helps grow new nerve cells. PTB tells you differently.
Re-education. Shedding religion needs to take place.
2012 election: Measuring software says PTB to KEEP dividing people. PTB efforts are failing.
Elections used to be a positive Human effort/thing. No more Human emotional input. Now it's vote by mail.
Politics are meaningless. Tea-Party is nothing.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

hence the reason why i will cut off the internet. if it is sites like this that do give him the reasons for his predictions, i will no longer participate in such fearmongering on a scale that is happening at the moment. the bad economy is something that is real, it is affecting people, but all this other stuff.......if this is what the internet has given us, if nothing happens, then in my eyes it is evil and i will go back to the old ways. communicating with friends and family by picking up the phone or visiting them. yes, it has allowed me to be closer to relatives that live a long way away, but the other crap i can do without. i will step back in time and people may say im stupid by i will live longer without having to know whats happening as it happens and the stress that it must put on ones body and mind.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb

hence the reason why i will cut off the internet. if it is sites like this that do give him the reasons for his predictions, i will no longer participate in such fearmongering on a scale that is happening at the moment. the bad economy is something that is real, it is affecting people, but all this other stuff.......if this is what the internet has given us, if nothing happens, then in my eyes it is evil and i will go back to the old ways. communicating with friends and family by picking up the phone or visiting them. yes, it has allowed me to be closer to relatives that live a long way away, but the other crap i can do without. i will step back in time and people may say im stupid by i will live longer without having to know whats happening as it happens and the stress that it must put on ones body and mind.

I salute you. I think everything....I mean just about everything is turning evil. So the less you can disassociate from all this technology the better you'll be.

(continue)

Moon is an artificial structure. Hollow spaceship. It's inhabited.
Great flood was not a natural event. Deliberate action by moving Moon (to cause flood) because humanity got out of hand.

Jupiter heating up. Effecting DNA via megahertz.
Secret Google search engine.
"The Event" is in-your-face disclosure. Pre-planting ideas as events unfold. Government/military funding show.

USA can't win wars they only bomb places.
Fluoride is calcifying pineal gland on purpose.
Metal industry giving their metal waste to water plants.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The thing to keep well in perspective here is that the more 'we' discuss issues the more the 'bots' pick up on our voices and opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The thing to keep well in perspective here is that the more 'we' discuss issues the more the 'bots' pick up on our voices and opinion.

You're absolutely correct. It's a double edge sword for sure. So we'll either be one step ahead of the game or just.....plain wrong.

I want this whole thing to be wrong. But I gotta admit, I'm not having a warm and fuzzy feeling as of late. I think there is so much distrust in the air that if these events don't go down, I'm afraid humanity's consciousness ALONE might make these events play out unwillingly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join