It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an Alien, taken with iPhone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
o come on... some people will believe anything they see. This is beyond silly.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No... the photo is a leg and a shoe...

Here's what you're all seeing. I know its not exact but you should all get the picture.
I took this with my iPhone and added a bit of effects.. but there's all sorts of apps that mess around with pictures so.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b74be7a3368d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
No... the photo is a leg and a shoe...

Here's what you're all seeing. I know its not exact but you should all get the picture.
I took this with my iPhone and added a bit of effects.. but there's all sorts of apps that mess around with pictures so.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b74be7a3368d.jpg[/atsimg]

figured it was obvious, but for those diehards the comparison

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yup.

The foot is on the floor, what looks like a floral carpet, perhaps. To the left, what looks like a low desk or table of some sort, maybe a chair, with a loose cable thrown on it. USB probably, or a charger cable, etc.

It's clear as day.

What a shameful thread.
edit on 7-11-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
it looks like a gray alien.he probably wants to probe the boys rectum.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

Thanks for taking the time to make that snapshot. The shape of the leg and the folds in the fabric satisfy me that it is exactly what is shown in the original photo. The leg explanation 1, aliens visiting the earth 0.

mods please delete this thread or move to the hoax forum.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Kudos! Thanks for making this very clear to those that thought this could be real. At least your floor doesnt have that hideous flower carpeting. Someone needs to update their interior decorating lol

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Kudos! Thanks for making this very clear to those that thought this could be real. At least your floor doesnt have that hideous flower carpeting. Someone needs to update their interior decorating lol

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
looks to me like the kiddoes' been fooling around with daddys camera and just might break it if hes' not careful about jammin the thing into the tv screen during some scifi movie.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by kristobal

Why should the Mods delete or move this thread, because people dont see what YOU see?

This is the kind of remark that gets me irritated. Members have stated what they see, some see a child etc whilst others have seen an alien face. Get IT???

Just becuase others see what you fail to see doesn't mean they are wrong now does it?

be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Why should the Mods delete or move this thread, because people dont see what YOU see?

Because I am the original creator of this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is not an Alien, this is just a blurry image, of anything,
NO proof HERE of anything, take 3 randome blurry pictures, and you can make out faces on a 3 of them I bet
Nothing to see here

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Doesn't look like anything special.
Maybe a fold in some sweatpants or something.

Nothing I would get very excited about.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Picture is the boys jean pant leg wearing a black sock on a flower type carpet with a black wire/cord. The .photo is distorted , No starpeople involved,

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
After Springer's thread on malevolent or benevolent extraterrestrials this picture makes me feel a lot better.

How could aliens be mean if they have such creases on their faces. Surely, they must smile a lot.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh for god sake

IMO The person who made up the story, took an odd picture by mistake and thought hey this looks like a face... not just any face, maybe an alien face?

I think im going to do a little hoaxing

Nah nice try tho

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

I can see the alien. Saw that first. I can also now see the shoe, flower carpet and the pant leg that also makes up the chin and mouth of the alien face. The pant leg and shoe are the most likely reality for the picture imo but the alien is cool looking.

Ohhh! if you look in the upper left side of the picture you can make out a roman soldier with a silver helmet on.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Maybe it hasn't seen an iphone with picture quality that bad before. But it does look a little to passport photo straight on to be true, I mean if your that close why not move the curtain or take another picture.

I would bet that if you removed the convenient magical curtain of deception you would just see an ugly ass facebook picture of a random old Asian dude.
edit on 7-11-2010 by 1IN7MILLION because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal
reply to post by NWOPrimate

Thanks for taking the time to make that snapshot. The shape of the leg and the folds in the fabric satisfy me that it is exactly what is shown in the original photo. The leg explanation 1, aliens visiting the earth 0.

Hey better yet, why don't the mods ban the OP for knowingly trying to perpetuate a hoax that borders on trolling? How about that eh? I never posted in this thread until now because personally I didn't believe there was an alien in the picture. I posted because the op intentionally created this thread with the intent to knowingly deceiving people and making them feel foolish. This is a far different situation than say someone mistaking a picture for something and making a thread. So let's just take this to its limit and have the OP banned or suspended. We don't need these type of posters on this site. I don't care if he thinks he has good intentions or trying to prove a point. It's not cool to try making fools of other people.
edit on 7-11-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of being to me. At the very least, I'd be interested to know if the kid has a turtle.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join