It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an Alien, taken with iPhone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe the OP should ask his kid what the pic is and put an end to the debate? Does the kid have shiney black shoes? maybe theres pics before or after that one that shows him playing with the objects, either way its the first Iv heard of aliens hiding in curtains peeking out lol. I had to quickly look over my shoulder at my own curtains when i wrote that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by davespanners
It's an upside down blurry picture of the bottom half of a small child standing on a sofa

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/048ee2ac6e51.jpg[/atsimg]

Good eye

How about an alien [?]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb7d40c3c397.jpg[/atsimg]

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

OMG both of those look scary! I didn't see an upside-down kid, just an upside down alien LOL. I must be spending too much time on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by singularitty
Maybe the OP should ask his kid what the pic is and put an end to the debate? Does the kid have shiney black shoes? maybe theres pics before or after that one that shows him playing with the objects, either way its the first Iv heard of aliens hiding in curtains peeking out lol. I had to quickly look over my shoulder at my own curtains when i wrote that.

It's not my photo or kid. But to me it is the folds in the leg that don't look anything like pants.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

It could also be an upside down blurry picture of the bottom half of a doll, or possible an upside down blurry picture of the legs of an alien that wears shiny black shoes

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
She is beautiful and reminds me of my own personal encounter some years ago. You can see how she moved her head in the fame and there are actually two sets of eyes in the picture one above quite obvious and one just below that rather camouflaged. I would love to hear more from the child who took this picture to verify what I think would be the total description.

I wonder how old this picture is?

Anyway my vote is
however since the being is operating from a different set of physics I have to say the child took a very good picture indeed.

Edit to add:

Ok just saw the upside down picture of the child taking a picture of his body, good eye and I have to also agree with that possibility as well. It looks like the child is wearing only one black shoe.

Either way, the one thing that did disturb me about it being an alien was the down turned mouth and I also figured but didnt say before it looked like the being was in between morphing into its human apparition because the nose was to flush next to it's face and there was no hair present.

Paradoilia, yes and this time I feel for it.

Here's my experience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by antar because: To add the last paragraph...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
it looks like he has taken a pic of the
inside of his pocket by accident
and its just come out like that
but i guess people will see
what they want to see

Always amazes me that those who can see NOTHING are so quick to make comments. The alien face is easy to see... it is a real image. Only question is what was it taken from

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am not a person who likes being a kill-joy at all. I do see the face it is actually pretty detailed. I believe as other posts have stated, that this image could possibly be a photo from a tv screen. Intresting tho.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My god people.... I believe in ET's because of personal experience, but this is a child's leg shot through a curtain by the child. Look at the cord to the leftish in the Pic. It's most likely a lamp cord not the aliens Monocle. Stop seeing what you want to see and think logically!! This is not an alien with a "Meh" mouth grin. This is either a kid wearing a snow suit or even loose bluejeans. Sorry for my attitude but I got an F for solving this "alien mystery" in page 2 I think, and have yet to see an admission from the grader that I was right. If I'm wrong and it's proven I will leave ATS and never return. So on that note I'll see ya all in a bit

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
didnt read all the comments but what if flower paternal is a telepathic thought from the alien? iv herd thay use symbols to communicate.... yep upon closer inspection first ever thought caught on camera .
-peace

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Pic's neat, I guess. Gotta say though, not real impressed with the quality. I don't have an I phone, don't want an Iphone. . .but if this were taken with a "standard" camera, I would say that it's simply just a slow shutter speed vs. fast movement of the camera.

A lot of ghost and alien pictures are taken this way. Bottom line, I guess, is mess with camera settings til you get the pic you want. I'm not saying that alien pics and ghost pics are all fake, I'm just saying I think it's a matter of whatever the digital equivalent of a double exposure would be.

Of course, OP could tell us more than an alien emerging from behind the curtains. What were the circumstances? I mean, if an alien came from behind my curtains, I think I would know it. . .unless they're dimension shifting, you know.

I know that sounds sarcastic, but honestly it's not. The more I say I believe in these things, the more it appears that I don't.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure if every one has realized this or not, but the object in the center of the image isn't the "alien."

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
^^^uhh...what? Are you being serious?

I have no idea what this is, but it appears to be made of some kind of fabric.

The only thing that really puzzles me is the 'eyes', but honestly the whole thing is a total mess.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
My god people.... I believe in ET's because of personal experience, but this is a child's leg shot through a curtain by the child.

It sure is a possability, indeed one of a few that already has been mentioned. There could very well be other explanations too

Look at the cord to the leftish in the Pic. It's most likely a lamp cord not the aliens Monocle.

Good eye, it could very well be that indeed.

Stop seeing what you want to see and think logically!!

If one is to think logically, one is to see what we see, right? Or, are we to not see what we want to see because you suggest we dont? Thats not thinking logically now is it?

This is not an alien with a "Meh" mouth grin.

I see an image of an alien within the whole image. I also see what your seeing. See?

This is either a kid wearing a snow suit or even loose bluejeans.

I see that too, I also see an alien

Sorry for my attitude but I got an F for solving this "alien mystery" in page 2 I think, and have yet to see an admission from the grader that I was right. If I'm wrong and it's proven I will leave ATS and never return. So on that note I'll see ya all in a bit

F for Fail on the attitude, for sure. Be open minded my friend and you may qualify for an A

To think you have to leave ATS for speaking up on what you see is not the right thing to do. I see what your seeing, but I also see an alien. Can it be proved? Well, some see a kid, some see and alien and some see both, heck some even see other things within the image.

Its logical thinking to assume we are seeing various images within an image

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
at first glance it looks like an alien grey.. at second glance it looks a distorted picture that could be anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Looks like a a bad photo of a fish taken through curved glass in one of those aquarium tunnels.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

that actually makes some kinda sense too lol if so that's one nasty looking fish

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
I have turned my head every which way and I just don't see it. To me this looks like someones leg and foot on a flowery carpet.... Any directions on looking at this to best see an alien face?

Are you Serious at first glance it looks like an alien if you stare at it it looks like an alien... People that act like they can't see anything are the ones probably trying to hide something...
Either that or they need new glasses...

I am not saying it is an alien just an interesting picture of someones pocket that came out looking like an alien or else someone took a picture and it captured the shapeshifter in true form...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rokyholler
I'm not sure if every one has realized this or not, but the object in the center of the image isn't the "alien."

WOW i didnt even see that one that was pretty cool in itself an accidental photo with two pictures of aliens....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

Looks like a blurred photo of an article of clothing. Maybe a Blanket on a bed? I see a dot pattern , wrinkle , and what appears to be a flower shape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join