It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News and the FED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Has Fox News become less evil?? So I just watched the following Fox News interview of Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano.... This was a 15 min clip outlining the evils of the Federal Reserve and their recent moves on monetary policy. They said out loud how monetizing debt robs the American public by devaluing our currency. I would go so far to say that the topics discussed in this video and the things said I would not have expected outside of conspiracyesqe documentaries you would find on Youtube. Is Fox really working for TPTB or or is this and the recent revalations by Glenn Beck evidence that Fox News is taken a turn for the honest?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is how we take out the Fed. Like Ron Paul said we need to first make the public aware and the Congress has the ability to do that through subpoena power which would then make public everything about the crimes committed by the FED and that would ignite fury within the public which the Congress would then have to respond to. This would allow the audit or complete abolition of the FED to be passed through Congress and the Senate, if Obama dared to veto that bill he would be committing political suicide. Because it would finally be made public that Obama sides with the criminals set to destroy America and rape it of its wealth.

This could be it, we could be living in the decade that sees the fall of the Federal Reserve and the destruction of the aristocratic elite and their absolute control over America. Once this ball gets rolling we must be there to push it forward for ourselves, for future generations and for the world.

END THE FED!!
edit on 11/6/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

join