It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack of the Sink Holes all over Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have a theory and an instinct because there has been so much rain floods in my country England, and so many floods all over the earth that the earth it self in some places is becoming weak. People are building roads and houses in all corners of the earth and people are getting into geographical unstable places. Some of it is not in places where you would expect the earth to sink and it happens in normal living areas.

I by instinct feel that here in England let alone other places is experiencing some type of underground change, I have not felt it in these past few weeks but it feels like there are movements in the earth, I have experienced such things in other cities and other countries but maybe it usually occurs when an Earthquake has occured somewhere. Being open by paying attention to it more than the average person would say I feel like something is going on, and of course we know that the earth has like 200 undetectable movements a year that people do not notice them, well in England anyway that is the case and its not even an earthquake prone country.
There was by the way an earthquake in the UK 2 years ago or so and maybe some type of movement going still going on and after reading about quakes apparently it is true that the earth is still moving or stablising many years after.

Here are some videos of the increasing phenomenon of sinkholes and land slides or what ever they are.

Giant 80 Meter Wide Sinkhole Opens in China

China Sink Hole

SINKHOLE SWALLOWS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CARGO PORTS IN THE AMAZON OCTOBER 2010

Amazon

Video, images of Giant Sinkhole in Guatemala City

Guatemala

Landslide in Italy 2010

Italy

GIANT SINKHOLE APPEARS IN GERMANY ( NOW SCIENTIST AGREE IS WEIRD ) 11.1.10

German

Is this something we will see more often?
edit on 6-11-2010 by The time lord because: Added more text, left out words.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
WOW. that sinkhole in Guatemala is spectacular. i wonder what's down there? would it just open up into a hollow cave or an air bubble of sorts in the crust? theres probably so many diamonds and gems! oh my god, the elite are after the diamonds and they are using HAARP to create vibrations in the crust that cause holes to form from cracked and collapsing surface crust, saving time, money, and effort to dig that deeply in order to mine!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

We are searching for new gold deposits to appease our friendly alien visitors that are coming to retain our resources like they do every 2012 years. LOL...Well I think so.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Maybe the elite should start using faith instead of satanic methods that will end up killing people along the way if that is the case. The same applies to CERN, they probably don't believe in God but they really want to be like him to find out how the universe began, a peril that could cause more harm than good by playing God.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
news.ninemsn.com.au...

Sydney sinkhole,check it out.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
news.ninemsn.com.au...§ionname=slideshowajax&subsectionid=153697&subsectionname=sinkhole

Sydney sinkhole,check it out.
That one looks like just a sever case of wash out.
Not really a sink hole

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well,I will give the same response to this as the increase in earthquakes answer.

Sinkholes have been happening all over the world forever!

The only difference now is the instant news reporting and the accumulation of information from around the world.

Prior to the internet the information was disseminated through print media and nightly news casts on the television or radio.

Time and space constraints did not allow all the information to be discussed.

Just because you have discovered something that has been happening with the same frequency forever does not mean it is happening more often.

It only means there are more "Chicken Little's" existing in society now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Yeah I believe you are correct old guy.
Just look at the prediction threads,.
lots of chickens there..
Shame, so much nonsense clutter
not enough real educational topics,.
but as someone pointed out in another thread.
This is a conspiring site,.and the nuts do fall outta the tree

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Lots of sinkholes happen due to underground pipes bursting as was the one in sydney and many others across the world.
So we must look at why the pipes are breaking.Small earthquakes and land movement would be one factor.
Age of the infrastructure another.
When looking at the phenomena of sinkholes i like to research them all.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

If say it is water pipes breaking which is causing the mud to soften up. Wouldent the company that owns the pipes know of this and the people whos houses they go to?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In Florida we have been having a lot of sinkholes develop. One in Polk County drained Scott lake and left the lake homes high and dry. My theory for what is happening in Florida is the rapid population and infrastructure growth has caused many new large wells to be sunk for utility companies and the resulting holes in the Earth where the water once was have sinkholes develop. One main cause for this belief/theory of mine is when I lived in Jacksonville. We all had shallow wells for watering. When the utility needed more water, they sunk (3) - 6 inch wells about 2 miles away from us. However, that summer everyones shallow wells in a 40 square mile area ran dry for the first time ever. Now the utility had plenty of wells around already, but this all happened when the 3 new high volume wells were brought online. I suspect ground water depletion is one of many causes for sinkholes to suddenly develop where there hasn't been any in recent known history in the particular area. BTW, this was all happening back in the mid 90's and the Earth wasn't as active as it seems to be today. Whether it is rapid information or coming out of a geologically dormant time and into a new active cycle, they are appearing more in the last several years. Of course there is much more demand on the fresh water supply now as well. And we have the lovely mines using tons of it in various areas of the world
edit on 6/11/10 by spirit_horse because: spell check

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just like there were more stabbing and shootings in schools
_before_ TV started reporting them, there were more
sink holes and floods, before now. The only
difference is that we are seeing them
now reported regularly.

David Grouchy

Check out this dissaster from 20 Novemeber 1980

Also, if a theory _has_ to be found for all of this,
why not blame oil. The removal of cubic
miles of oil from the substrata each
year must be doing something.
Even if it is being replaced
with sea water. Oil has
a different density.
edit on 6-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: added afterthought

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Very true. I heard of these kinds of problems in Texas where the oil rigs are pumping oil out and sea water replacing the displacement. The problem with the water utilities is they are not replacing it with anything. Years ago there was plenty of water. Now, fresh water is not being replaced in the aquafir fast enough to keep the caverns full. Building dams and storing water in resevoirs up stream slows down the replenishment even more. With the large population centers, these cities are taking water out of the ground at an alarming rate. In the St. John's River Water Management District here in North Florida, there has been watering restrictions pretty much straight for the las 15 years. They know it is a problem and places like Orlando in Central Florida are now pumping out of the St. John's river itself. BTW, that river flows North. But, it is because the aquafir is depleted so much by all the development around. There has been a lot of resistance to South Florida demanding that we pump water from North Florida down there because there in such dire circumstances. However, it is my belief that the sink holes up here are a symptom of the drain on the underground supplies. You can't pump water back into the aquafir or you will contaminate it. It has to naturally seep through the clay and sands to filter it. I think it should be supplemented with desalinization plants in South Florida. They overdeveloped so much and now they will have to pay higher prices to have water desalinization plants. If not, I will make another predicition for ATS
There will be more sinkholes in Florida

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Right.

It is interesting to contemplate that some of the aquifer depletion
could be related to extraction of oil from the earth.
On the surface this is a non obvious connection.

David Grouchy

edit on 6-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: added scrollbars

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I always think now that oil is like the earth's lubricant as one uses grease on big cogs, if the lubricant stops or runs dry you are left with a lot of creaking earth underneath, the same with too much water from above can dislodge weak rock and soil. When for example people cut trees down on hillsides and mountains you get landslides because the trees are cut and they help keep the earth stay together.
edit on 7-11-2010 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Another one?

www.currypilot.com...

What the heck is going on? we have missiles going off in the sky and these sink holes appearing out of the ground? It is very weird and disturbing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My parents home is actually sitting on a sink hole. The walls are starting to crack from the earth moving.
Yet they still live there

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Just to clarify I don't think Jesus meant a real Sword, he meant his teachings will be like a sword of words that will break up relationships and family and society and people will be against each other because of what Jesus was teaching, this happens today in society it happens on the internet as the sword of God breaks conversation and people go against each other today on his teachings. But mainly these words are for the 12 disciples who had to put up with leaving their own homes and family to teach about Christ. They did not use any swords against anyone; the next chapter says they went around healing everyone so it can not be a militant instruction.

Matthew 10
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve
5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

If Jesus or the disciples used swords then Jesus would have been accused of mass killings and threats, but he was arrested and nothing bad was found about him. If in this case this passage of the Bible has been used in history to commit militant conversion or war then it was maybe stirred and used as an offensive against another religion that was equipped with a 1000 new verses of bloodshed that was never in the New Testament but in the testament of Muhammad in the Koran.

God will send his Judgement at the end when he returns on horseback with his Saints.
But there will be an increased frequency of earthquakes and roaring seas, some of it due to man and some of it because the earth will experience lack of protection from God.
edit on 9-11-2010 by The time lord because: added reasons

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just an update here of more random sink holes, just saw this on the Newswebsite.

Quote:

Russian toddler dies in Bryansk pavement collapse

A toddler in Bryansk in western Russia has died after falling through a hole that opened up as his mother took him for a walk.

The pavement gave way because of a burst hot-water pipe, emergency officials said.

The boy's mother, 26, was pulled alive from the hole by her traffic police officer husband, reports say.

But he was unable to rescue his son, who was thrown from his pushchair and fell into the sewer below.

The toddler, named by reports as Kirill, was found 6km (3.5mi) from the spot where he disappeared, according to police.

The cause of the pavement collapse is unclear but investigators are looking at problems with the construction of a local sewage plant.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sinkhole Opens Under Grandmother's Bed

July 22, 2011 - A Guatemalan pensioner narrowly escapes after a 12-metre-deep sinkhole opens under her bed as she sleeps.

edit on 9-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

The gigantic sinkhole at Guatemala shocked the world. How are sinkholes formed? Watch the mystery unfold behind one of the largest sinkholes in Guiana Highlands.

Sinkhole in guatemala 2010 hole in Guatemala City sink hole video pictures giant sinkhole huge sinkhole in Guatemala guatemala tropical storm Agatha torrential rain floods UFO mystery big hole in guatemala accident mudslide underground earth deep swallowed Flooding opens up sinkholes Guatemala City hole in the earth

top topics

join