It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide And The Aftermath.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If you study a small bit of philosophy you learn this question as been ask many times before, Socrates- No one know's whether death may be the greatest of all blessings for a man, yet man fears it as if they knew that it is the greatest of evils.
so who is to judge a person's action, the wight might shift under perspective so let it be there is always a way to see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
Suicide is natural selection at its finest. Less of the self absorbed, whining, "poor me" group. More space and resources for the rest of society. When you self terminate you should expect people will ridicule your memory, why would you care? Do you really think funerals are for the deceased?

I have had plenty of relatives suicide, they were idiots. They never saw those few pleasures we earn in life. Seeing our grand kids, being there to help guide the young through the experience hard won within our own lives. Even the few good things that life begrudgingly sends our way are being tossed aside by these people.

I can't say how "tough" these other peoples lives were or were not. I know that it has been my experience that the people killing themselves aren't worth the time it takes to think about them. Everybody's life is tough. Everybody's life is painful. Sure it would be great if it wasn't, but it's up to each one of us to take up the effort to change things. Imagine if Edison said, "Damn it's dark, I'll just kill myself, so I don't have to fall down in this dark world."

..Ex

You are a monster, i truly feel sorry for you. May god have mercy on your soul.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have been thinking a lot lately about suicide. I have slowly lost interest in every damn thing. I am not anymore interested in buying fancy stuff and I have enough for survival. I closed all my ongoing work and projects a month ago. I don't have friends. And most of my relatives are involved in scum business one way or another so I just stay away from them. Feels like a f***** trap. And because I see no point in my existence, just merely surviving will put me back into the same old cycle of work (which I really hate) for buying food to live. And I am afraid of making any more friend as I fear that getting involved with people will put me back into the cycle and when I will try again to break free they would be hurt. I don't know how long I will hold on.

edit on 11-2-2012 by morpheusxxz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I laughed out loud when I read "tried to commit suicide a few times".

Then I laughed again.

edit on 2/11/2012 by ghoulardi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz
I have been thinking a lot lately about suicide. I have slowly lost interest in every damn thing. I am not anymore interested in buying fancy stuff and I have enough for survival. I closed all my ongoing work and projects a month ago. I don't have friends. And most of my relatives are involved in scum business one way or another so I just stay away from them. Feels like a f***** trap. And because I see no point in my existence, just merely surviving will put me back into the same old cycle of work (which I really hate) for buying food to live. And I am afraid of making any more friend as I fear that getting involved with people will put me back into the cycle and when I will try again to break free they would be hurt. I don't know how long I will hold on.

edit on 11-2-2012 by morpheusxxz because: (no reason given)

You're not alone in your thInking.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join