It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
theinfounderground.com...

P.S. before calling me an anti-semite please PROVE or at least EXPLAIN how this information is fraudulent. P.P.S. a similar thread was started on ATS but it was moved to the hoax forum. I urge all members to carefully look at why this was moved to the hoax forum. (thread can be found here:www.abovetopsecret.com...)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
theinfounderground.com...

P.S. before calling me an anti-semite please PROVE or at least EXPLAIN how this information is fraudulent. P.P.S. a similar thread was started on ATS but it was moved to the hoax forum. I urge all members to carefully look at why this was moved to the hoax forum. (thread can be found here:www.abovetopsecret.com...)

ahh yes all the proof in this world perhaps, but what about Nibibu and Planet X, hmm?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Its an interesting theory. I can't say for sure, one way or another. The more time pass the less we'll know, I happen to think. No one is watching what the left hand is doing, thats for sure. I glossed over everything, didn't watch the videos, but I'll check back on this later.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The burden of proof lies with you good sir. To just post a bunch of web info supporting your theory and then ask me to prove/disprove it is just nonsense. I'm just not gonna believe you and save my time. However, if you can present a well reasoned argument backed up by solid empirical evidence, well, then you got something.
edit on 11/6/2010 by F011235813 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
well...it wouldnt surprise me ...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What a rambling load of speculation and innuendo !

Perhaps truthers could at least make up their minds whether Marvin Bush or Zionists ( aka Jews ) were in charge of WTC security on 9/11.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would also appreciate if you didn't just wave your hands and say "All the proof is here" and then provide no proof except a hyperlink. Which since you say nothing to interest me in that link, I don't want to click.

I know there is some circumstantial evidence of Mossa/d/ involvement, but it would help if you broke out the arguments from the video and presented them to us and the presented the video link. What you have done isn't helpful.
edit on 11/6/2010 by Nicorette because: typpii

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
As noted in the opening post, there is already a thread in existence here. Please direct all further commentary in that thread and thanks for contributing.

Closing...

new topics

top topics

join