It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Vids of 2 Ufo's over Romsås Grorud (Norway?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
the videos seems pretty good...the 7 min is better with showing some scale and the second seems to show the lights better...

2nd vid also shows some flashing I hope that is not just nav lights....

but this girl apparently is convinced and is taking question over you tube now...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm no expert when it comes to UFOs but I can tell you that these videos will be debunked as soon as a pro comes in. Nothing dramatic happening compared to most credible UFO vids. No crazy manoeuvres, nothing expect darkness to judge where exactly the UFOs are which makes it easy to hoax.

Just generally not a lot to go on, but thanks anyway.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I'm no expert when it comes to UFOs but I can tell you that these videos will be debunked as soon as a pro comes in. Nothing dramatic happening compared to most credible UFO vids. No crazy manoeuvres, nothing expect darkness to judge where exactly the UFOs are which makes it easy to hoax.

Gives them Something to do....

I like to give sources that dont seem insane chances

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Gives them Something to do....

I like to give sources that dont seem insane chances

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
well..ima really a believer...and no debunker or pro..

but these things are just chinese lanterns...like i saw loads in london...well at least it looks like lanterns
no unusual flightpass...candle flickering...

or did i miss something special?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Based on my observations last night (November 5th, Bonfire night in the UK, lots of fireworks etc) during which I saw about 50-60 of these whilst travelling for 5 and a half hours I would say with a 99% certainty that these objects shown on the video are Chinese Lanterns.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I agree, I saw literally hundreds of these things last night. They're definitely chinese lanterns unfortunately..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There's already another thread about these lights posted by another guy who took footage. In his opinion the film does no justice to how red the actual lights were to the eye. I have said it before, will say it again, these sort of lights have been flitting across our skies for decades before the Lantern craze. Yes most of the vids we see are Lanterns, to assume from the sort of footage we see all are though, is a wholly fallacious idea.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
There's already another thread about these lights posted by another guy who took footage. In his opinion the film does no justice to how red the actual lights were to the eye. I have said it before, will say it again, these sort of lights have been flitting across our skies for decades before the Lantern craze. Yes most of the vids we see are Lanterns, to assume from the sort of footage we see all are though, is a wholly fallacious idea.

unfortunately that's the only response now due to the fact that lanterns/led balloons/remote control toys are available all over the world. We're now stuck with "lantern" video and the opinions of random people we don't know, which is basically useless as evidence. There is no way to fix this until the aliens upgrade the stuff they're showing us
[but even then we have cgi to deal with]
edit on 6-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

top topics

join