It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I understand....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Md claims modern "liberalism" is a psychopathology.

September 12, 2008
Modern Liberalism Is A Form Of Mental Illness
Topics: Political News and commentaries
liberal-mind-web-1.jpg

In case you need a book to tell you what you already know, Dr. Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D., wrote a book about modern liberalism's irrationality being the product of psychopathology: a massive transference neurosis acted out in the world's political arenas, with devastating effects on the institutions of liberty:

"So extravagant are the patterns of thinking, emoting, behaving and relating that characterize the liberal mind that its relentless protests and demands become understandable only as disorders of the psyche." The Liberal Mind reveals the madness of the modern liberal for what it is: a massive transference neurosis acted out in the world's political arenas, with devastating effects on the institutions of liberty.

This makes complete sense and explains the Liberal thinking and behavior that defies any other explanation.

www.hyscience.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

This is just dumb(No offense directed at OP at all).

This is just like the "studies" that say conservatism or thinking for one self is a form of mental disorder.

Liberals aren't crazy, they're just wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

What can I say "it's a shallow;,cheap; superficial; shot"

I can't/won't defend everything conservative pols have ever done. Quite frankly I don't want to fight; wastes too much limited time and energy; I 'm just trying to fight off the piling on around here.'

I need to give up; and just go away; associate with people of like mind. Let the libs continue slapping each other on the back congratulating each other about how morally superior they are.
Daylight is burning away
Libbys you got it; the seedy bash fest that is "political madness" is yours. please don't wipe off on the curtains; Put the goats back in their pens; close the gate when you're through; pickup your trash and keep the stereo under"11"...alright??

( exits stage right)...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Every once in a while I come across a little gem that helps to destroy what little faith in humanity I have left. I'm a tried and true conservative and this is one of the most nonsensical things I have ever read in my life. So much for civil discourse...

Seriously, if you can't beat a liberal in a political argument w/o falling back to "Your crazy 'cuse some doctor who never met you said so" then you need to find a new hobby. Plenty of ammo out there w/o pseudo-scientific nonsense.
edit on 11/6/2010 by F011235813 because: cuse i can foo

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by F011235813

okay...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
September 12, 2008
Modern Liberalism Is A Form Of Mental Illness

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder: Savage Solutions by Michael Savage

Publisher: Thomas Nelson (April 12, 2005)

Sounds like someone's going to get sued.

2 cents: Totally professional to lump an entire swath of humanity into one general stereotype and then call them crazy.

...with devastating effects on the institutions of liberty.

Now I understand...Dr. Rossiter's interpretation of liberty differs from mine, but since he's a psychologist I'm the crazy one.

new topics

top topics

join