It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on November events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I will try to keep this short and simple.

first of all, the month of November 2010 is different from any other month, in fact it is probably the second most talked about month in regards to predictions and events, 1st being December 2012 of course.

But we need to keep it in mind that the predictions basically predict an event that would affect the whole world and not just any minor event that affects a certain area. So if nothing big happens that affects most of the world then this prediction has already failed.

we have: Timewave Zero

according to timewave zero, the tipping point will occur on the 14th of November, before that tension will build.

I have two suggestions for this,
1. It can be terrorism, we can see in the news how the media is hyping out terrorism like they're building it up for something big to come. from now until the 13th they'll probably keep hyping it up until the big attack and that would be the tipping point.

2. It can most likely be an economical collapse. Right now we have a lot of talk about the economy, by the 14th the US dollar would collapse, sending the country into chaos. Obama is not even in the USA right now.

(someone said that it could be the Indonesian volcano, but if it does erupt then it will not affect the whole world so quickly, it will need time and only affect people on the other side of the world by a year later)

The Webbot

8th Nov - 11th Nov 2010 will be a “tipping point”, or a time of massive change followed by months of “release language”. This is supposed to start in the U.S. and spread to the world, and is predicted to be ten to one hundred times stronger than the 9/11/01 event.

Apparently this date has been moved forward hence the reason many ATS members claiming something will happen on the 6th of November instead.

The same thing can happen as Timewave Zero.

1. terrorist attack
2. economic meltdown

others may like to add
3. alien contact (very unlikely, I believe this will happen near Dec 2012. I'm still researching this)

Baba Vanga

who is Baba Vanga, she was a blind Bulgarian prophet, mystic, clairvoyant and herbalist who spent most of her life in the Rupite area in the Kozhuh mountains, Bulgaria. Her followers were convinced that she possessed paranormal abilities.

there are claims that she predicted WW3 to happen in Nov/2010.

If she did predict that then one possibility would be

Israel///Iran

A few months back I read that Ahmedinejad predicted an Israeli attack on Iran during November and that his country must be ready by then.

It might go something like this:

1. Israel attacks Iran.
2. Iran blocks oil from the straight of hormuz = economic collapse

or

2. Iran/syria/lebanon declare war on Israel
3. False flag on USA soil blamed on Iran
4. War with Iran

If Israel is to attack Iran then it must happen within the next few days.

Late October and early November saw a lot of events throughout the whole world. from volcanos to sinkholes to terrorist threats/attacks. but this is not, in anyway what is predicted as the big event.

As much as I dont want to believe in those predictions, November seems to be the month... our best bet is to wait and see, only another week to go. if nothing happens then thank god. next Sunday will be the 14th and a lot can happen in a week, in fact it can all go down in 1 hour...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
1. Israel attacks Iran.
2. Iran blocks oil from the straight of hormuz = economic collapse

or

2. Iran/syria/lebanon declare war on Israel
3. False flag on USA soil blamed on Iran
4. War with Iran

If Israel is to attack Iran then it must happen within the next few days.

#1 - Possible, perhaps even likely, but this attack would be a tactical strike, not an invasion (there being a few countries in the way)
#2 - I do not believe that Iran has the military capability to do this long enough to matter
#3 - Syria and Lebanon are unlikely to join in a war against Israel, as they would bear the brunt of any land attack and lack the military power to capture and hold much of anything
#4 - Probably not necessary and would not be effective -- Iraq, and the Bush administration's false claims about it, have jaded the country to those sorts of thing
#5 - Meh

As a nuclear power, Israel holds the winning hand in an all out war with this neighbours. If Iran demonstrates nuclear capability, all that does is changes it to a Pakistan/India face off, peace through mutually assured destruction, but I would be incredibly surprised if Iran ever gets to that point. Israel likely knows more about the state of Iran's nuclear research than most of the leaders in that country.

Radicals aside, politicians like "uneasy peace" with an enemy that they can use to manipulate the populace with. Both Israel and its neighbours have this now. The nut running Iran is a wild card, of course, but his options are limited, and if there's any sanity left in him at all, it should be obvious that attacking Israel is a losing proposition. If he wants to boost his standing in his country and in the Middle East, as he seems to want to, he'll run off at the mouth and rattle his sabre, and little more, as it's tough, and a bit pointless, to boost your standing when you're dead.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
''Now I don't know if The Ashtar Commands arrival next week is the tip of the ice berg or they're coming in to sit around and wait for the others to arrive like the others have been doing the last couple weeks to a month.

Because there's been a massive influx of various factions of aliens and UFO's this past month; through these very portals this past year.

Especially the last few months. And so I don't know if they're just gonna come in, and quietly come in and hide or if they're just going to come in and say hey we're here and start taking over--I pretty much think it's somewhere around that scenario. because their arrival isn't going to be very pleasant.

And so I think we're looking at--I don't know what they're going to do about the Blue Beam Project--where they were going to try to have this fake arrival mimicking Yahushua and angels and arriving to earth and holograms and a big Hollywood production and they called it The Blue Beam Project. I don't know what they're going to do with that one yet.''

An extract from.... www.sherrytalkradio.com...

An alternative perspective of November's events.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Iran is going to get whats coming to them soon enough....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I don't know what they're going to do about the Blue Beam Project--where they were going to try to have this fake arrival mimicking Yahushua and angels and arriving to earth and holograms and a big Hollywood production and they called it The Blue Beam Project. I don't know what they're going to do with that one yet.''

Might be a discrediting tool to protect the ETs that have already been here and influencing governments.
After the presentation and display explain how its a new military technology to protect naval vessels and aircraft even ground troops and what everyone has been seeing in the skies arent ET

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

#1 - Possible, perhaps even likely, but this attack would be a tactical strike, not an invasion (there being a few countries in the way)
#2 - I do not believe that Iran has the military capability to do this long enough to matter
#3 - Syria and Lebanon are unlikely to join in a war against Israel, as they would bear the brunt of any land attack and lack the military power to capture and hold much of anything
#4 - Probably not necessary and would not be effective -- Iraq, and the Bush administration's false claims about it, have jaded the country to those sorts of thing
#5 - Meh

As a nuclear power, Israel holds the winning hand in an all out war with this neighbours. If Iran demonstrates nuclear capability, all that does is changes it to a Pakistan/India face off, peace through mutually assured destruction, but I would be incredibly surprised if Iran ever gets to that point. Israel likely knows more about the state of Iran's nuclear research than most of the leaders in that country.

Radicals aside, politicians like "uneasy peace" with an enemy that they can use to manipulate the populace with. Both Israel and its neighbours have this now. The nut running Iran is a wild card, of course, but his options are limited, and if there's any sanity left in him at all, it should be obvious that attacking Israel is a losing proposition. If he wants to boost his standing in his country and in the Middle East, as he seems to want to, he'll run off at the mouth and rattle his sabre, and little more, as it's tough, and a bit pointless, to boost your standing when you're dead.

1. Of course, not only that there are countries in the way for an invasion, but israel lacks the manpower to proceed with such attack... however the USA is capable of such an invasion but i highly doubt they will.
2. I believe Iran is in some way capable of disrupting the flow of oil from the gulf countries. If not by blocking the waters, they can by targeting refineries, ports, convoys and pipelines...
3. Syria and Hezbollah have both signed an agreement with Iran, that in case of an attack they will come to each others aid.
4. A false flag will be effective as long as nobody knows, imagine israel strikes iran, then rockets fall on israel and explosions in the USA. I read stories about how iran was capable of smuggling briefcase nukes into the US. If it all went to plan then why wouldnt the average man on the street believe it? there are still people who believe bin laden masterminded 9/11!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
War? Aliens? All very speculative. Other than a South Park reference, I'd have to wager a 9/11 times a hundred to be the work of a NEO. Not that I buy into this timewave bot stuff but economic collapse, war, alien contact etc doesn't to me seem to fit the trend in the graph.

Presidents abroard, unknown missile firing, disaster simulations, NEO monitoring restrictions.. If anything, through its mystical powers, the timebot shows anything to me - it's an impact or an outbreak of some killer disease...But hopefully it's just poop.

If those programs actually access some of the deeper information we may never have access too or think to check ourselves, the only predictable event I reckon the timewave might find is a meteor strike. But as you say we'll find out

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
2. I believe Iran is in some way capable of disrupting the flow of oil from the gulf countries. If not by blocking the waters, they can by targeting refineries, ports, convoys and pipelines...

As I said, perhaps, but not for long enough to matter.

3. Syria and Hezbollah have both signed an agreement with Iran, that in case of an attack they will come to each others aid.

Again, this isn't 1967, and those guys know it. Firing rockets over the border which injures someone once in a while is one thing, a large physical incursion is quite another.

4. A false flag will be effective as long as nobody knows, imagine israel strikes iran, then rockets fall on israel and explosions in the USA. I read stories about how iran was capable of smuggling briefcase nukes into the US. If it all went to plan then why wouldnt the average man on the street believe it? there are still people who believe bin laden masterminded 9/11!

Unfortunately (well, probably fortunately,) Bush played that card to take care of his father's unfinished business in Iraq. I don't know of anyone who thinks that the Bush Administration's claims of weapons of mass destruction and involvement in 9/11 was anything other than falsehoods to demonize Iraq (deserved or not.)

Just don't see them getting away with it twice, they most likely see it the same way and wouldn't even try. But I don't think that they necessarily would need to -- Ahmadinejad has done a fine job in portraying himself as a lunatic, so if he bombs Israel, messes with oil production or otherwise "goes off", there won't be too many people calling for more negotiation.

Maybe France will be at the point of drafting some of their economic protestors and sending them off to battle :-)

top topics

join