It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 31: Midterm Elections, Earthquakes and more...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

This week on ATS Live! .....

The flip from BST to GMT means the UK will be travelling in time....

We're talking Midterm Election results, earthquakes and natural disasters and a whole mish-mash of topics where we've said "we need to do that in more detail....."

We have a member interview lined up as well, and we also want to hear from you with YOUR calls and topics, so give us a call and let us know what in the world has been happening to YOU

Join us! We're giving away free virtual lolipops to the first 50 listeners tonight!!!

Virtual lolipops do not exist in real time and space. Always read the label.

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:45:28 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Join us! We're giving away free virtual lolipops to the first 50 listeners tonight!!!

mmmmmm virtualicious!!!! Make mine Karma flavored ....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Cant Wait - have a good show guys !

I want a lolipop

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I want a lollipop as well

Can't wait for this one...and the member interview

Should be a fun packed and interesting show.

I'll get my cookies ready...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Semper wants a Lollipop....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Explanation: Make mine a Kojack flavoured one please!

Personal Disclosure: Who loves ya, baby?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I can haz lollipop nowz?

edit on 6-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
...how about a discussion on the thread (that was started this morning but is now gone) op'd by a longtime ats member who admitted to having an 8year old boy that isnt hers?...

...she claimed she picked up the boy from school 3yrs ago, then said he was "dumped on her"... she never contacted authorities, tried to find out what happened to his mother or tried to find the mother's family - but - she managed to get the boy into public school without a birth certificate or shot records - and - apparently the boy has never told his friends or teachers that this mikeala lady isnt his real mother...

...it was a very disturbing op and she lashed out at anyone that questioned her right to keep this boy, which made it even more disturbing...

...obviously the moderators were alerted because the thread was shut down - so whats the truth on this?...

...i really hope the truth is that a creative kid was using the ats screenname without permission from the longtime ats member...

...mostly i'd like verification that the story was bs, so i dont have to worry about that little boy being in what could be a very dark scenario... (how selfish of me)...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The flip from BST to GMT means the UK will be travelling in time....

Yay I might not struggle to stay awake this week then

- Phoenix

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Explanation: I totally disagree with that point of view! I was a participant in that thread and I worked hard to actually help the member and I am actually quite annoyed that the thread was 404'd but hey that is life on ATS and I u2u that member an offered to message them the info I aquired on their behalf, so the thread being now dead is a moot point!

Personal Disclosure: IMO the 8yr old kid is in relatively litte to no danger and I have the entire dead thread still open on my PC currently and I have and am archiving it in a multitude of forms for a plethora of reasons and so I can an will quote from it as required, if required!

Because think about it.... member looks after an abandoned [where are the freaking parents if THEY care ffs?] kid for 3+yrs feeding them and even sending them to school etc! They also showed clearly that they cared about the kids internet usage and the Kid apparently was reading posts and starring them so where was the HARM eh...yes how did what that member post in any way shape or form show that the kid was distressed or abused ect?

If anything the member was distressed and reaching out to us for help with a science project for the kids sake!

I am ashamed to be an ATS member at the moment. :shk:

P.S. I'm legally INSANE [violently so
] in Australia and yet I'm "uncle" to like 50+ "Kids" [most grown up now
] who nappies I changed and bums I wiped etc. and sometimes I was left alone in charge of them [I have no kids of my own so it was very very hard to maintain the love ] for days at a time! Seriously I think its great that you care about the Kid but attacking the member in no way can or will help the Kid at all and maybe I should be investigated 1st considering my upfront disclosure as regards to looking after children? Would you hand and abandoned child over to TPTB after what you have read on ATS???

edit on 6-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to replace a chat heart emoticon :shk: with the word "love"... soz I such a

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

ATS does not comment on thread closures - that is between the member themself and the site.

Likewise, ATS Live most certainly will NOT be drawn into some kind of witchhunt, and nor will we comment on moderator actions in threads on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Semper wants a Lollipop....

I can't quite figure out why that is so disturbing...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

- Phoenix

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm a bit of moron....

It seems I'm unable to pin point an exact time...

Could someone please tell me what time the show starts ? GMT time is fine it's only an hour later here.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Tonight, for one night only, the show starts at midnight in the Netherlands. Usually it would start at 1am, but because the US is still on Daylight Saving time until later today, the time difference is 4 hours instead of the usual 5.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ATS does not comment on thread closures - that is between the member themself and the site.

...i suggested a discussion about the CONTENT of the op, something you do all the time on ats live...

Likewise, ATS Live most certainly will NOT be drawn into some kind of witchhunt,

...a witch hunt?... in my previous post, i offered a possible non-scary explanation for the bizarre circumstances stated in the op and hoped that was the case - but - obviously you didnt read that part...

...btw, you HAVE allowed ats live to be drawn into a witch hunt before... ie: the Travis Walton deal...

and nor will we comment on moderator actions in threads on ATS.

...i did NOT ask about moderator actions... i was concerned about a child... you chose to dismiss that in lieu of being disingenous about what i REALLY suggested by insinuating that my suggestion was a witch hunt...

...fine... issue over...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Lollipops are illegal here in Washington..

I wonder if Virtual ones are..Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Looks like a great show tonight everyone. And for once I'm online! Look!

Although, my computers are both feeble and won't let me listen so I'll have to catch up with the majority on iTunes...

Which, by the way, is the best thing ever for me with my massive public transport journeys; so thank you!

(Bit of plugging/promo for you there. You should give me a job, Nef. Oh wait... No, you already made the mistake of letting me on the radio, didn't you?)

ETA: It's letting me listen!!

edit on 6/11/2010 by Ayana because: google chrome...

edit on 6/11/2010 by Ayana because: Grammar (or lack of it)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If youre not in chat, come join us as we become the peanut gallery!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Lollipops are illegal here in Washington..

I wonder if Virtual ones are..Hmmmm

Lollipops illegal?
I hope that was BS...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join