It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo shoots plane, with vid :)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Honestly, unless you know him personally, how do you know that?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This video is not new, and has been posted before, and I believe it was certainly proven it was CGI. There is a companion video to this one, done in the same style, that makes it completely clear it is CGI. If I remember correctly, the CGI artist did not create these videos as a hoax, but rather, some rather untrustworthy YouTube users re uploaded and misrepresented the videos for page views. I wouldn't be surprised if this video has been posted over and over, while being debunked, over and over. The other video was a closeup of a UFO flying over a forest, with lightning striking between the UFO and the ground, while one of those old Air Raid sirens blares in the background.

I'll search for the older threads, but I'm sure they were posted quite a few months ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
this place is getting ridiculous, people posting nonsense and moderators backing it,

Point to me where I am backing up the video. I did no such thing. What I DID do was point out the churlish behaviour of some of the responses, because this is foremost in my mind.

moderator, why dont you tell the op to prove the video is real eh?.

thanks

rich

Rich, why don't you work with the membership, OP included, do the research and find the evidence which proves it false instead of just bad-mouthing this website?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The person who made this video should have kept "filming" after the UFO shot the aircraft. "Film" the crash. Pulled over. Maybe even said, "Holy She Aight!". It would have made the animation seem a bit more real.

All in all, it's a good segment. But, you can tell whomever made the video was new to the game. Give them a few more years at 3D model development and research ... maybe they'll come up with a hoax we will believe.
edit on 7-11-2010 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Yea, that was pretty neat man, thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Proper debunking rather than offhand dismissal is the ATS way.

If one is to accuse CGI, for instance, please find PROOF of it.

Civility and decorum goes a long way here and should not be forgotten.

So, the policy is to presume its a genuine UFO until proven CGI? That ridiculous. This is clearly fake and it is most likely the OP's video, and he's trying to get it more attention.

The best thing anyone can do is NOT flag this thread and let it die. It should be moved immediately to hoax.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would have to say CGI on this one..not simpy because of the apperance. After all, computer graphics have really progressed to the stage where we are able to render objects that look real enough to fool the human brain. BUT my problem is that there are clearly two people in a moving car filming this and what do you hear from them? Silence...absolute, and utter SILENCE. Number one, if I saw that craft trucking across the sky I would probably be soiling myself whilst I drove...whether aliens are her to help or conquer, seeing something so alien to us and our technology would spark a huge reaction. And, even if you don't accept that, we then see this thing cause the ENTIRE SKY TO GO DARK and then SHOOT LIGHTNING at a military aircraft. Ghandi would have been swearing like a sailor at that point, but these two bozos in the video still stay completely silent (I am assuming two people of course...one driving one filiming).

Sorry, but lack of any reaction at all to what would clearly have been the most amazing thing anybody had ever witnessed first-hand leads me to believe that this is complete rubbish. To whomever threw this up on the internet...try harder. Some people may be fooled, but there are others who still cling to some rationality and logic when dealing with the topic of visitors from another planet.

GtkP

P.S...nice music

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Proper debunking rather than offhand dismissal is the ATS way.

If one is to accuse CGI, for instance, please find PROOF of it.

Lightning made using a default preset in adobe after effects enough? Similar to many other fakes produced with the same style of 'craft'. I would advise remembering that there are a lot of 3d people starting out that would see it as a badge of honour to have fooled even 25% of ATS. 101% fake...if my credentials are in doubt drop a line to Springer.

Wayne...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

This is very strange. It looks like the original video was perhaps someone trying to record the eerie looking super-cell cloud formation. Then added the UFO and plane afterwards. The frequency of the light poles whizzing by the window does not seem right.

hmmm...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That must be one interesting jet considering it travels at the same speed as the car this "footage" was taken from.
How bout we close this thread and delete it into oblivion for it just adds to pile of cgi ufo garbage we see all the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join