It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecy of Daniel 12:4 & 9-10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
To begin with, I have to say that the most difficult thing in the world to explain is the obvious.

Explaining complicated things is really much easier:

You begin with simple concepts; and, step by step, you help the person understand the more complicated concepts. And, at any point along the way, you can always retrace your steps back to the simple concepts, making sure that they are understood first before trying to move on again to the more complicated concepts.

But, with the obvious, it is nothing like this at all:

Not only is it difficult to know where to begin in explaining the obvious; it soon becomes clear that the explanation can occur for, literally, an eternity; since what is involved here is not the subject matter at all, which is intrinsically simple; but, rather, the blindness of the person to whom you are attempting to explain the obvious in the first place.

So, with that being taken into consideration, I will attempt to explain in this note, believe it or not, why it should be obvious to anyone with even so much as two active brain cells that an interpretation of the Doctrine of “resurrection” which is believed in by hundreds of millions of people is, for that reason, not, get this, a “secret. (And I can’t really believe that I just wrote that.):

The Prophecy of Chapter 12 of the Book of Daniel, verse 4 states very clearly:

“But you, Daniel, must keep these words secret and Sealed until the time of the End”;

while verse 9-10 states very clearly:

“…these words are to remain secret and Sealed until the time of the End…the wicked will never understand; the wise will understand.”

And this Prophecy also confirms the Prophecy in the Book of Isaiah 8:16 concerning the secrecy of the Revelation:

“I bind up this testimony, I Seal this Revelation in the heart of my disciples.”

and 29:11:

“For you every Vision has become like the words of a Sealed book. You give it to someone able to read and say, ‘Read that.’ And he replies ‘I cannot, because the book is Sealed.’”

and 14:

“The wisdom of their wise men shall perish; and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.”

The Prophecy of Chapter 12:9 of the Book of Daniel asserts and signifies that the words of the Book of Daniel itself—including both a lengthy description of the Vision of the “Son of man” and cryptic references to the “resurrection”—would be “something known only to a certain person or persons and purposely kept from the knowledge of others” or “kept from public knowledge” until the “time of the End”; in other words, this Knowledge would be something that would not be known by either their “wise men” or their “prudent men”.

And, since the writing of those words more than 2000 years ago, hundreds of millions upon hundreds of millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims have believed that the Doctrine of “resurrection” is the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave; when, instead, the secret meaning of that Doctrine—a meaning which would not, according to the Prophecy, be made known until the “time of the End”—is that it is based upon the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives; while these same hundreds of millions upon hundreds of millions of people have also never been informed (it being a secret) that the “Tree of Life” (Genesis 3:24) is the same as the Vision of the “Son of man”, is the same as the “Vision of Knowledge” (the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls), is the same as the “Night Journey” in the Quran, is similar to the “vision of kundalini” in the Eastern esoteric traditions, is symbolized by both the caduceus of Greek mythology and Jesus being crucified ‘between two thieves at the place of the Skull’, and is echoed in the American Indian traditions concerning the “Thunderbird” and the ‘horse with no name’.

Briefly, as Prophesied by Daniel, these Revelations have been, until this time, a secret—a secret which can only be Unsealed through the receiving of the Vision of the “Son of man” and the Revelation of the “resurrection” themselves.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm lost. There are numerous contradictions in every religious text and I don't see how we can interpret prophecies and see it come to pass because of said contradictions. I can use bibliomancy on an Archie's comic book and give you a prophecy and it would hold the same weight. Can you go into your rationale so I can better understand please?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whynow

that would only hold weight in a thread titled "The Prophecy of Archy".

but alas

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I simply understand this but not much

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some things are just meant to be understood at the time in which they happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
In this context, then, the Prophecy of vs. 2 & 3 ("Of those who lie sleeping in the dust of the earth many will awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting disgrace. The learned will shine as brightly as the vault of heaven, and those who have instructed many in virtue, as bright as the stars for all eternity.") is to be understood, not as an occurrence in the space-time reality; but, rather, as a figurative description of the revelation of the memories of previous lives; similar to the figurative language of the Gospel of Mattthew 27:52-53 describing, similarly, not any occurrence in the space-time reality; but, rather, the revelation of the memories of previous lives experienced by some of the followers of Jesus at the time of the crucifixion.

"Many will awake, some to everlasting life" refers to those who receive the revelation of the memories of previous lives and the Revelation of the Memory of Creation.

"Some to shame and everlasting disgrace" refers to those who have experienced only the physical "resurrection", but who have not received either the "psychic resurrection"--that is, the revelation of the memories of previous lives--or the "spiritual resurrection"--that is, the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (the physical, the psychic and the spiritual resurrections being cryptically referred to and differentiated one from the other in The Treatise On the Resurrection found at Nag Hammadi, Egypt).

And remember: This Knowledge of these words has remained secret and Sealed until some 35 years ago. And the only reason that you have not heard it before is that more than ten thousand religious 'authorities' and media officials, and proably dozens of websites on the Internet, including Wikipedia, have decided that it should remain"secret and Sealed"...

Despite the fact that, according to Hosea, "My people perish for lack of Knowledge"--not lack of belief--lack of Knowledge.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Your explanation of this is too complex.

What your really trying to say is the book of Daniel states we will be resurrected and your interpretation of this is that some will remember past lives while others will not.

Big deal. When the time comes, we will know the truth. The remainder of the time we have prideful people saying they have solved the great mystery. Good for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanuckCoder
Your explanation of this is too complex.

What your really trying to say is the book of Daniel states we will be resurrected and your interpretation of this is that some will remember past lives while others will not.

Of course. Of course.

Good in theory.

But this warfare is not merely in heaven; it is also on earth.

Big deal. When the time comes, we will know the truth. The remainder of the time we have prideful people saying they have solved the great mystery. Good for you.

But it is not merely a question of "knowing the truth".

The problem is that there are thousands upon thousands in positions of power who are preventing this civilization from being informed of this simplicity, of knowing this truth.

And that is not without consequences.

In fact, that is the specific reason why this civilization is on the very brink of self-annihilation; because of those who are now preventing this Knowledge from being made public.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Your opening post was pretty much crystal clear.

I can read music really good, but I can't apply my knowledge to the instrument; guitar.

Explaining the fundamentals of music by the teacher to the student like in science; two ways of learning...

First there is theory, then the application of theory in the lab.

If one cannot learn the theory, they will be lost in the lab.

I hope when or if I get resurrected, I will be able to shred on my guitar!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well what a surprise.

Yet another post full of quotes from the bible.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The truth shall set you free.

There isn't a force in the universe more powerful or more clever.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Thistled

Be fair; the thread title was a Bible reference. What else were you expecting?
This particular forum is full of threads with Bible references in the thread titles. That is an important clue to the content.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

More like the whole of ATS is full of bible references. I am getting a bit tired of it to be honest.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Your opening post was pretty much crystal clear.

Well, that is the reason that I wrote it.

I hope when or if I get resurrected, I will be able to shred on my guitar!!!

No "if" about it.

The argument here, of course, is that it has "alreadyy occurred". You just have not yet received any memories of those previous lives; something which, of course, could change in an instant...

Especially if you fall head over heels in love and the relationship does NOT succeed.

The Vision of the "Son of man" is a Revelation which is received in solitude; the Revelation of the "resurrection" emerges out of the context of a very intense experience of sorrow in the context of a relationship.

This, of course, is why many of the apostles of Jesus received those memories at the time of the crucifixion of Jesus, as is described figuratively in the Gospel of Matthew 27:52-53.

Now Paul, of course, condemns as heretic anyone who says that the "resurrection" has "already occurred".

He even names them specifically in 2 Timothy 2:something or other.

And the fundamental perversion of that Doctrine lead Peter to choose to be crucified upside down as a sign that the church that he started would ultimately turn the Teaching of Jesus upside down.

Although, to say so, would probably be considered "hate speech".

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So, two questions for all of the Jews and Christians who claim to believe the Prophecy of the Book of Daniel 12:9:

1) True or false: Were the Nag Hammadi Codices a "secret" until 1945?

2) True or false: Were the Dead Sea Scrolls a "secret" until 1947-1952 or so?

The answer is really easy.

You can even find it reported in the newspapers of the time.

But a third question:

3) If these document have been "secret", which is clearly the case, is there any Knowledge in these documents which remains "Sealed"?

Yes.

Because of the censorship of the more than ten thousand religious 'authorities' and media officials who I have contacted over these past 34+ years...

And Wikipedia.

And the large-scale censorship of these "secret and Sealed" Revelations is precisely what is pushing this civilization into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied in the Book of Daniel 12:1.

But that, apparently, is a "secret" as well.

Because, once again, of the censorship of my writings by those I have informed.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

It will be mass enlightenment. Some people will know what it is, and what to do. Others... Will fight to cling to the old.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dn4cer2000
It will be mass enlightenment.

In the very midst, however, of the fulfillment of Prophecies of a "time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation".

Some people will know what it is, and what to do. Others... Will fight to cling to the old.

Those who are absolutely CERTAIN that there is no such thing as the revelation of the memories of previous lives will be particularly traumatized when those memories begin emerging.

I doubt that there will be enough Haldol, or other anti-psychotics, on the face of the earth to help all of those people.

Mi cha el

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Intense and convoluted. But it may be of interest to new ATSers.
*shameless bump*

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Michael Cecil believes, as far as I recall, that he himself is the Son Of Man destined to reveal all the secrets, and the conspiracy of silence in the media refers to the fact that nobody takes any notice of him when he says so.
Of use only to people prepared to buy into all that.

edit on 25-9-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join