It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dead - Alive ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I got this via e-mail does anyone know about this or have any other info?

Be blessed in Jesus' name

READ THIS REPORT from Deborah Khalil.
I don't want to wait until our next newsletter to get this story out to
you.

It begins as a tragedy but ends as an incredible miracle. Victor received
this by email a few days ago (5/20/04), and talked with family in Egypt to
confirm the details that were given there on the news.
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and buried her with their infant baby
and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He reported to the
police that an uncle killed the kids.
15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him,
they found the 2 girls under the sand - alive! The girl was asked how she had survived. "A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister." She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor.

She said on public TV, "This was none other but Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!"

Muslims believe Isa would do this, but the wounds mean He really was
crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! The country is outraged
over the incident, and the man will be executed. But it's also clear that
the a child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these
children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are
going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the
popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help!

With Egypt at the center of the media and education in the Middle East, you
can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning the world
upside down!

Please let this story be shared here in SA, too.
Deborah Khalil Ministries International, Poway, CA

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The only problem I have with these Jesus-sighting stories & stigmata stories as well is: wasn't Jesus crucified through his wrists, not the middle of his palms? I read that if somebody was really crucified through their palms, the hands would rip and the person would fall off the cross. That this notion of Jesus being crucified through the hands was created by artists. Then why are people having visions of Jesus bleeding from his hands & why are stigmatics bleeding from their hands--have they been influenced by these artistic interpretations? Why are people having visions of this white Jesus Christ Superstar Christ when in all likelihood he was much darker and more Semetic looking?

I think popular perceptions & images of the Lord & the Virgin Mary are greatly influencing these visions & other Christian paranormal phenomena. I don't know if that is proof that these things are not real, however...it could be that God is using whatever mental image the person in question is most comfortable with.

UFO researcher Jacques Vallee believes that these sightings might be manipulations created by E.T.s. It is also possible that the divine quality in our own minds can project these images--and create our own miracles.

This story might also be pro-Christian propaganda & independent verification of its validity might be needed. Or this story might be partially true & then hijacked by pro-Christian propagandists.

Or it could simply be a real visitation by Christ.

My mind is open to a lot of possibilities.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
maybe it has something to do with "whatever you hold true on earth i shall hold true in heaven" saying. Would it not be easier to recognize Christ through his wounds, or the perceived way he got these wounds, then through his normal self?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
maybe it has something to do with "whatever you hold true on earth i shall hold true in heaven" saying. Would it not be easier to recognize Christ through his wounds, or the perceived way he got these wounds, then through his normal self?

I can believe this explanation.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
This story might also be pro-Christian propaganda & independent verification of its validity might be needed. Or this story might be partially true & then hijacked by pro-Christian propagandists.

I agree with CC,

doing an advanced search on google only pro-Christian sites show up with links and story...

would be good if true but I highly doubt it.....

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the input guys and girls.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Belief is the key. The door will not be opened. I've heard many stories about Jesus and the wholes in his hand. If you believe nothing about Christ that is your choice. He will not step out of eternity and prove Himself to you. His proofs are the Bible and incidences such as this. It is a step of faith on our part. Why wouldn't it be Christ Jesus? because the hole are in the wrong place? come on. that reason enough for you not to think it is true. Than if satan wishes you not to believe anything it will not take hardly anything at all. Humm. where would we be if that was tha case for the whole world?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I used to be real open to possibilities and have come to realize that I must take a stand on my beliefs and not ride the fence, and have had peace of mind ever since.

There is a danger in being too open.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We see what we EXPECT to SEE.

If we have a vision of Christ with wounds in His Hands, then when He comes up, that's the way we see him.

If we have a vision of God has having a FACE, when we pray to God, we see His Face.

If we have a vision of the Universe as being incomprehensible, our minds will never search to the extremities of it.

If we have a vision of the Future as "dull and lifeless," we will never see the possibilities for Reform, Renewal and Healing.

If we have a vision of our own selves as ugly and unappealing, we will never place ourselves in line for roles, relationships and Communion.

What we EXPECT is what we GET.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You can read about this miracle in this book which is online and free to read... this was taken from it..

Jesus Visions

Following are comments from an Egyptian pastor who verified that the miracle was reported on television:

“The story, which potentially may have been seen by millions of people, was not repeated by the news media, which is absolutely not a surprise if you understand the Middle East. Part of the miracle is that the story was seen on TV! You have to understand that if the station doing the interview knew what this child was going to say, I seriously doubt the story would have been aired in the first place, and most likely the government cut it off immediately from airing again or getting into the papers.

“Just as you can be sure a story like this (or any of the countless miracles that our Lord does around the world) will not get into the Western press because of the liberal, ungodly media (and predictable Western skepticism even among Christians), the media of the Arab world is strictly censored, and so this report had to be a big ‘oops’ for them."

God bless you..

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vierri112

Legally, knowing the truth needs some evidence. In this case, whoever posted this message, kindly ive some details regarding the place, name of particular person, date of incident.

Please be reminded that to spread the good news of truth gives blessing.

I commented this 24th of November 2008

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

In this vid...may it be the the picture of the kid?

I have just searched for this story and found out it's from 2004. If it was a true story and on TV it has to come to light one day.
Well, these countries, these people need to stop the persecution and hate. It's not doing them any favor.

new topics

top topics

join