It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of trying to figure out God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Unlimited perception limited by perception.
This God or Gods has just one limitation.
Man
All the dogma and legalism in world will never equal a just God.
Why
A creation cannot create a creator.
Man is God
Just ask him

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

My philosophy of god, is that all matter and being that affects you and all other life is the true god. God is everything, the yin yang in a way. Everything is corelated. Humans are such an amazing species really. Our soul is in the imagination. We can harness our imagination to bring spiritual enlightenment. Although we are so powerful, we are always under the influence of the planets, the moon, human energy, and each other, we all make up what is god. And i think when we die, our enegry just moves into some other life form or object.

We are all just ones. every living thing is valued as a one. And inanimate things are valued as zero. both influence us, but they are two different things. We deserve the feeling of spiritual enlightenment, and that we really bring it to ourselves, we can all be considered as gods maybe.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

The concept of god in christian philosophy, is for sure, ridiculuos. But god can mean anything, its all a matter of imagination. The imagination is what gives humans such a complex energy.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
it seems to me that we humans want to believe in a creator that may not be really what we think it is......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join