It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people tag gayness to the "secret societies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Anybody ever notice that?
They'll say someone sucked a penis to obtain power?[well that is true if you know a couple females that do that..they get power real quick
]
But seriously that's crazy.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
No I haven't notice that all.
Can you refer me where they said that? Mr. Clinton?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Well there is that secret foottap under the stall that gets you into the club. I guess some could call that a secret society. If someone was tapping their foot in the stall over from me I probably would just think he was playing a beat with his foot.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Because secret societies and freemasons are traditionally men only. This lead to the women getting paranoid and thinking their partner was having gay spanking sessions with a bunch of men. Oh and don't forget the goats they did things with.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

"The Bohemian club! Did you say Bohemian club? That's where all those rich Republicans go up and stand naked against redwood trees right? I've never been to the Bohemian club but you oughta go. It'd be good for you. You'd get some fresh air."—President Bill Clinton to a heckler[

Source

See we can all be right and have a laugh to kiss the sky.
Got to love Bill Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The gays are going to rise up and conquer the world and turn it FABULOUS!!

Seriously, i think the bohemian club is a club for guys in the closet....

Look at some of these pictures and tell me this isn't super homo

Bohomo Club

I don't have anything against gays or lesbians... in fact i love lesbians.... I just call it like i see it and that # is extremely suspicious

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

lmaoooooooooooooo

do y'all think the illuminati does belly dancing and hip rolling?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

lol some....

the ones that arent brave enough to do it in the streets are doing it behind closed doors.....

i know that i made it sound silly in the beginning but they really are doing silly ass stuff at those wierd exclusive clubs.. thats why no press is allowed.. they dont want you to see the President doing the secret hide the sausage initiation rights

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The answer is totally simple: In a relationship with an imbalance of power (ie boss and worker, president and intern, etc) the image that that phrase brings up is of the lesser-powered person kneeling in front of the higher powered person....you know the rest.
It's not an image of making love, or two people having a good time. It a base term for describing the lowest a person could go to get ahead...kneeling before the boss and servicing him. Even gay folks wouldn't find the situation pleasant...it's not a homosexual slur (in my mind), but a slur of the person's motives and methods of advancement.

new topics

top topics

join