It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Alchemy and The Elixir of Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thank you so much for this thread NAM, i do so hope that you keep going!

great subject, great analysis, great thoughts.

i wish i had some insight to contribute, but i am still 'digesting'.

the greater inspiration that i admire in your words is that of tolerance/singularity (if i may).
there are very few 'christians' that i admire in this age; you have broken that mold, and allowed me to view things in an altogether different way.

spiritual freedom to you too :>

namaste

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by auraura

OMG, thank you so much as well auraura, what a wonderful compliment!
Yes, the all-INclusive spirit of love embodied in the human being in fullness as a model, that's the mould I like best, and I've looked far and wide, with the idea of "bhakti" contained in the Bhagavad Gita mirroring it, and for me, validating it again this idea of the eternal and intimate love relationship between the lover and beloved other. Later, after all the health related info I'll be adding soon, I would like to spend some time showing how the quantum physical realm of universal causation within a Monistic Idealist (consciousness, not matter is primary and therefore the first/last cause and prime mover of existence) framework, proves the same thing, according to modern science, which both reveals how it "takes two to tango" so to speak, and at the same time proves, in no uncertain terms, that the real self, the true self, the FREE self, is both eternal, and non-localized (you'll have to keep an open mind!). For that I'll be drawing from the work of a physicist by the name of Amit Goswami who authored a book called "The Self Aware Universe". The "proof" there resides in the fact that ONLY a Monistic Idealist framework, as opposed to a Materialist Monist (matter alone is primary) is able to satisfactorily resolve all the quantum paradoxes, and that is significant, as well as a death blow to the old worldview that Newton and others founded, and which we STILL take for granted and will for some time, but not forever..

Thank you too for initiating page 4 of this thread, which I am now determined to make the best page, and hey 4 represents wholeness, so it's an awesome number.

Namaste to you also!
(I honour the place in you which shares the same ground of being with the place in me)

Edit: Here's something, just for you my friend, for your participation and appreciation, I call it, playfully, "the finger of God".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dde03f074dc.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: finger of God added for fun.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I feel i know you sir...i also live in the vancouver area...enjoying your posts!

Hoping that soon you will make a thread or include the superfoods supersmoothie info as you have been talking about... since it is TIME

Keep it up , this is great stuff for ATS !

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

This coming weekend, and you're right, it's "time"! I've kept people in suspense long enough. I'll try to do the whole physical health and wellness section in one or two posts, and then get back to the spiritual and ascension aspects, as well as ideas around the quantum holographic mind/body connection, so that we might begin to get a sense for our full creative power and potential. Then, if possible, we'll go on a journey into the holy of holies or the realm of infinite possibility, out of which I will invite the reader to get up to a "Big Game" or a Magnum Opus (Great Work) of their own design, and arising, from their own "fount of inspiration".

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi NAM! First, I'd like to thank you for all of the topics you have posted. I've been following your threads for awhile now and they have definitely inspired me!

I'm a long time member of ATS, but for some reason, I'm unable to log-in to my old account so I've started this new one. I'm just posting to let you know that I've downloaded all of the audio tracks you have posted and after I shower I'm going to lay down and listen to "Metta Bhavana". I'll post a reply with my experience later.

I'm hoping that you plan on contributing to this beautiful thread and I look forward to any more knowledge you may be able to bestow upon myself and the other members of ATS.

Peace and Love.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I really like what you're saying in terms of the physical (body-temple stuff). This too often gets forgotten. I'm looking forward to reading what you come up with. Maybe we can compare notes? The thread is great but it's hard to read by topic. Maybe you could put it on a page or blog somewhere? I find it helpful to keep a notebook as I'm learning and it's convenient for everyone when we can do this online.

The Christian & Stranger in a Strange land stuff also jives with some of the stuff I've been writing. Love it!! It's nice to see people headed in the same direction.... confirms we're not crazy.

nakedalchemy.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chenkel

Regarding the "grokking" of Jesus Christ as substantiation (light of projection), for the spiritual regeneration of the human being, the following is one of the better descriptions I've managed to convey.

Body of Christ..

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Throwback

Ok, consider this. The human being, the latest and greatest part of an evolved creation of a first/last cause as consciousness itself (Monistic Idealism) and the everything everywhere already always and forever (God), who (as human being) in becoming conscious himself, becomes one with God, or God indwelling the human being in the fullness of spirit and truth (pure consciousness). In this way, Jesus, as unblemished consciousness, out of love (love of God to God and from God) accepted, willingly, and of his own free will, to take on the fullness of the sin and sorrow and suffering of the world (evil) as a way of re-creating the world or regenerating it via the human being (himself), by clearing karmic dept (causation of evil) in a radical transformative forgiveness, while at the same time hoping that we, his larger family, would come into full understanding as to his mission and purpose (and his love), but alas we were too dumb and are still to this day, to "grok" of him and his sent calling or mission, most fully.

"Let them be so one that they will know that it was you who sent me."

"And as my father sent me even so send I you."

"I have only one commandment: Love one another as I have loved you."

Jesus Christ is a pattern and a model of authentic leadership and love, yes, even as the begotten son of God, perfect and without fault or blame.

There is nothing "wrong" with it, at all.

It's also an all-inclusive proposition, which does not require worship, although once understood gratitude, and a repentant heart might very well be appropriate, but to each his own of course and love to be love, must be freely given and freely recieved, it cannot be coercive, and this is the problem with "Churchianity".

P.S. God, in fullness as the Godhead, was not fully involved or conscious of himself relative to the human being, until the coming of Jesus Christ, but because of Jesus' coming (being sent from the first/last cause out of love for the human being), the human being is now in full and complete sympathetic harmonious relationship WITH the Godhead, without either limitation or separation, even by sin and evil relative to what is holy, just and perfect, and without sin (God). What we see there in the passion of the Christ, is the height of the twin pillars on the tree of life, that of a severe justice and a tender mercy, while being unwilling to make any compromise with sin and evil. For Jesus (and for those who "grok") is was a perfect and a perfectly neccessary act.

It would be nice if we could understand it, free from any sort of contempuous bias due to "religion" and see and recognize it for it's nearly unfathonable beauty, magnificence, mystery and love, and what it really signifies for the human being, as a point of liberation, set free for the sake of freedom, to freely love as we are loved.

edit on 17-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have been doing compassion audio meditation for the past few days and I must say, my general view of the world has definitely improved. I have increased patience with everyone and don't seem to get angry with trivial things as I normally would (I've been told I have some horrible road rage :lol

There's been one thing that's been bothering me about the meditation though. It seems that every time I do the meditation, at one point, I am overcome with a sense of fear. It usually feels like I am not alone in my bedroom (I do the meditation on my bed). I feel like something is standing over me and I envision something stabbing me in the heart. I've never stopped the meditation at that point because I am able to tell myself that it's not real, but it's still rather unsettling.

Is this normal? I haven't meditated in over two years and I've heard that "beginners" can feel a sense of fear due to their conscious going through changes that are not understood.

If anyone could shed some light on this for me, I would be more than grateful.

Peace and Love,
DS

P.S. - I was going to U2U NAM about this, but alas, I do not have enough posts to send U2U's.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DroppinSuga

Stay with it, and perhaps add the Bach one, and switch between the two. You might also imagine yourself generating a "shield" of love radiating out from your heart. Some contemplative prayer, depending on your belief system (ie: higher power of your own understanding) will also help I think. Some energy I think is upset or angry that you are moving out of it's sphere of negative influence. Just remember that in your innermost heart of hearts, there is a place of untouchability. Try getting more present to that space, and how invincible and indominable and impenetrable it is, because in truth God the almighty is its protector, since it is a space which belongs to him.

I very much like the idea of thwarting the enemy, and it's not a bad thing at all to be attacked for the sake of righteousness in this case lovingkindness and compassion.

Bear in mind that this may also be simply part of you, which needs to be processed and reintegrated, but let any enmity or adversary flee your sphere, and all love and compassionate awareness infuse it and expand it.

Getting through fear is definitely part of this whole process as well, so "no worries" as they say it's all good, or at least almost all good perhaps, while becoming ever more all good.

edit on 17-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That's what I thought. I definitely plan on sticking to it as it feels as though "this is right".

I forgot to mention something in my previous post. When listening to the audio, it feels as if there is pressure in my head. It would be my understanding that this is probably my right/left brain reconnecting. Would that be a fair assumption?

I greatly appreciate the response and I genuinely feel that you bring something of great light to all that will listen to what you speak of. It reminds me a lot of "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life". I know a lot of people are weary of Drunvalo, but I think that he has a lot to offer to those that will listen.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes, it creates new neuronal pathways between the left and right hemispheres while activating the pineal gland, what the ancients refer to as the crystal palace, or the seat of the soul (although I'm not so sure about that).

And one of the primary reasons I've been invoking Christ and Christ-consciousness in this, is also for protection, and to make the "ride" as smooth as possible, because you see, part of this "ascension" process into God-consciousness or God made conscious in the human being, if it's to be real and authentic, involves something that the Christian mystics refer to as the "dark night of the soul", and by other names according to other traditions, like some sort of spiritual rite of passage, a transition that I believe can be made without a whole lot of pain and suffering, a suffering of which I myself have gone through, which involves an almost psychotic or schitzoid break with reality of sorts (the Shamaic journey). It's also been referred to as finding one's self caught between the devil and the abyss, in Biblical terms, it's the allegory (or real story, hey anything's possible?) of Jona and the Whale or of being swallowed whole in the belly of leviathan, only to be spit up on the beach three days later (not fun). The key to Jona's redemption or salvation, was that he prayed continually while inside the whale (dark night of the soul), as I did. Depending on the degree of your calling or chosen-ness (fated calling of the more inescapable variety), and when I say you I mean you and anyone who's reading - other strange phenomenon can occur, including signs and wonders and synchronicities (which almost always accompany signifiance psychic change - see Jung), even unusual weather phenomenon, yes having to do with your own spiritual transformation, and so, "when the wind blows and the rains come", as it will for everyone at some point or another in one form or another, you must have the "rock" of the "word" as your foundation, and then your "house" will hold firm, but make no mistake it WILL be "put to the test" at the appropriate time, so be forwarned.

Personally I am leary of any self professed Shaman like Drunvalo for example who does not appear (from what I know) to have gone through the Shamanic journey of the dark night of the soul, since for everything there is a price that must be paid, and this is why I subscribe to the Christian "frame" of reference, which may be used not only for spiritual insight and inspiration, but even as a type of talisman or protection, as we begin to undergo the kind of radical transformation that is necessary to be "resurrected" in God-consciousness or the spirit of light, life and love.

It may still be another week or so before I roll out the recipe for the "Elixir of Life" for any who are interested in that and waiting patiently to see what that's all about.

Love and Light,

Rob

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I admire your courage DroppinSuga, and with that last post let me just say that I don't want to scare anyone unneccessarily! But it needed to be mentioned, in case someone really DOES start to have an authentic spiritual transformation, and as I think I've already indicated in this thread, it's always best to measure the cost in advance. Point is, this isn't about a bandaid solution to simply improve health and well being, and of course that's what many will do, but why do a mere rennovation, when the GOAL is to get a whole new house fit for a king? This thread is aimed at people who really want a "change" (transformation is the better word, since change means something merely different from or better than, what went before) and are therefore willing to go the whole distance for a better life, and even perhaps a better life from life to life everlasting.

hang in there, it's well worth any and every effort, even any degree of suffering or sorrow, to come out the other end and bask in that light at the end of the long dark tunnel.

Cheers!

Rob

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I wouldn't even call it courage, even though I appreciate it! I think it's more of something that I feel I NEED to experience. This whole thing could amount to nothing or it could lead me down a much clearer path, either way, I'll be happy just knowing that I did put the time in and I tried it. My instincts tell me that this will definitely not be for "nothing" and at this point in my life, I feel I am ready to experience much more than what this 3D reality has to offer.

Hopefully nothing bad comes of it because I don't think Mrs. Suga and Unborn baby Suga would be too happy with me

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Things do change. Maybe the "dark night of the soul" is not longer a prerequisit on the spiritual journey, and that's what I'm beginning to suspect, that "God" has updated the MO to make it easier and easier for more and more people to make the approach, re-cognizing the vital importance of the enlightened human being in His creation, in which case Love is all we need, with familial love the very best kind, so no worries, and hey if what I think is true, then the big Consciousness of Consciousness has already "been there, done that, got the t-shirt" on more than one occasion.

Maybe it's a new game, and there are many now who can freely come into an inheritance they did not work for, while both sower and reaper rejoice together, that's what I feel.

So I hereby take back the "dark night of the soul" insanity warning, sorry about that!

edit on 19-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

[...] Please don't compare faith to science, suggesting that it is a valid tool for discovering the "truth".

There is an interesting theory which suggest that FAITH could, potentially, be the greatest problem solving tool known to man, indirectly that is? It is based on the idea that thought or the phenomena of consciousness modifies our genetic code or DNA. I'm no expert in this particular field but the idea is that the deliberate act of faith allows the genes associated with intelligence to increase in capacity; capability.

It can reasoned that a beings capacity for intelligence is analogous to infinite potential energy. However, how does one unlock this hidden, intelligence, potential? If thought; consciousness, hypothetically, is the active principle in DNA modification, then FAITH which is belief in something which can't be tangibly manipulated or scientifically proven could act as a catalyst for the expansion of an individuals capacity for intelligence since the 'object' of faith represents an unknown, undefinable, idea. The intelligence of a person must expand in an effort to solve or define; delineate this unknown?

This is the theory anyhow. Of course, the mechanism whereby this 'growth in capacity' occurs is much more complex, this is the simple idea behind it.

Regards

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

This idea is of such great potential import, and interest to me, that I'm going to include your post here in my Alchemy Thread in Health and Wellness.

I also think that the "key" to unlocking that potential resides in an Alchemical perspective towards the human being, but framed within the context of a "monistic idealism" (consciousness, not matter is primary) such that the free self, the liberated, creative self, the happy person, resides precisely prior to any distinction or impression and then via a sharp and instantaneous quantum leap (recognition), not of faith, but of gnosis (knowing) born of the capacity to allow one's conception of self and everything else, to dissolve in the "crucible of the Absolute" (to use an alchemical metaphor) - poof, we've been re-cognized by the consciousness of consciousness, the point of leverage or the "towrope" to a higher order of being and awareness, what might be called a trans or supra-rationalism, which is not divorced from either reason, or logic, and this then is what migth be called the "logos" or the spirit of truth ie: infinite intelligence, and in theory anyway - infinite bliss!

And also capable of precipitating the tipping point in the regeneration of the human being, by recognizing one's own self as a channel of universal and even of divine energy staight from source, something we actaully tap into every night during dreamless sleep, but instead of simply reactivating all our old energy and thought patterns (and personality defects..) in the morning, we are at least in potentia, a whole new creation, where our entire energy, chakra, endocrine and organ and cellular regeneration (a process to be described in more detail) infrstructure, at ALL LEVELS, may be upgraded, effortlessly, even while we sleep, so there's nothing to it, only faith or the capacity to recognize one's self as a type of "work in progress" ie: a little house being turned into a MANSION!

-----------------------------

I owe an apology here for continually promising but not delivering on the "Elixir of Life" Superfood Supersmoothie element of this thread I promise I will get to it, but here I am, again, not at my own home computer with my cable bill having lapsed (I'll be CANCELLING all TV as of tomorrow, no more I'm done with that part of my life don't even watch it anymore anyway while still paying for it - duh!), so I humbly thank you dear reader one and all, for your continued patience in that regard. And when it arrives, we ought to be able to then quickly move towards a re-synthesis of this entire thread, distilled down and purified into a very simple and straightforward daily strategy, while continuing to go about living our regular lives (although don't be surprised if people start noticing many differences in you, not just in your ever more pleasant demeanour, but even the radiant glow of the skin on your face, and other significant body and life changes).

In the interim I recommend the brainwave entrainment, more physical body motion (excercise), and increased human interaction, in preparation.

Oh and please, now would be the time to take a BEFORE photograph of yourself, date it and tuck it away, ok? For anyone who's in for this transformative thing, for real this time (I'm not talking about a three day Tony Robbins seminar here, sure to wear off - no dis there on the big guy btw), whereby the transformation will occur at ALL LEVELS, from the top down, and from the bottom up (think fountain of youth), as we commence the process of initiating the catalyst for an ongoing alchemical regeneration of the human being - in this case, namely, YOU!

And if you are really young for example, and don't yet need much physical transformation, prepare, if you do not smoke, to live to be OVER 110 years old if not 120+, I'm very serious! You'll say to your great great great grand kids, that you saw it first right here on ATS way back in 2010/2011, and they'll be dismayed!

edit on 20-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I actually think you may be right though. Although I'm not coming from a dark place spiritually, I am now just coming out of a very dark and emotional time in my life. I have been out of work for over 20 months with a serious back injury. I had surgery in May 2010 to fuse my vertebrae back together and I'm just now starting to get back to normal through rigorous physical therapy. I'm now at the "light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak and I think that this spiritual awakening at the same time is more than coincidence.

Again, I didn't mean to try to disprove what you said, I guess I just wasn't very good at communicating what I was thinking

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Eternal Smiles (Infinite Bliss) to You.

Hey when you're really on the mend and are able to run around in a park, I cannot recommend enough the Aerobie Flying Ring

covered here

as a primary daily excercise "regime" (it's more like an addition once you start playing it, very addicting!)

It is the ultimate partner, human to human Aerobic flow experience, better than anything else, and I ski, golf, and play hockey. There is NOTHING better in this world except MAYBE sex (although it's starting to get a little old thank God) than a fantastic Aerobie throw.

People who see you playing are abssolute ASTOUNDED often times and they just cannot believe how far apart you're playing from your throwing partner, while throwing and catching with high accuracy, it leaves many people AGOG!

Anyway, all the best in your recovery, and yep - that would qualify for "dark night of the soul status" - congratulations!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Beat you to it GypsK!

* Blatant Bump *

Excellent resources, exposition of the concept of alchemy, and significantly of value to our actual physical health, not to mention the benefits to the mind and soul.

Quality thread NewAgeMan - as per GypsK on her thread, I can't believe I missed this one!

All the best and thanks for sharing your knowledge. Particularly I was intrigued that the pineal gland can become calcified; do you know whether such things can cause pain to occur in the brain? I know we're not supposed to have pain signals from the brain itself, but I sometimes get very specific, sharp and uncomfortably precise pain in certain parts of the brain which I can't really explain...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just posting to bump this thread in hopes that NAM will post his "super smoothie" recipe!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You guys must be starting to think that for some strange reason I'm hoarding my superfood supersmoothie elixir of life recipe, perhaps to maintain an unfair advantage relative to you mere mortals.. but that's not the case at all.

The post will take a lot of work, which I don't mind, but there've just been other priorities I've had to deal with, like getting caught up on my cable bill and cancelling my TV cable in the process, working to get reinvigorated in my worklife, to keep the bacon, or in my case superfoods flowing, paying for hockey (got 2 goals and an assist the other night, which is not too bad for an ex-slob!), stuff like that, but I'm pretty sure this coming Saturday and Sunday I'll be able to get 'er done for you, so that you'll have access to that if you wish also.

Hang in there with me.. thanks, and thanks for your support in keeping this thread going all ye who've entered here, I really appreciate it, and am appreciative that you're appreciative, so thanks again!

NAM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join