It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand United or Fall Divided

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was watching Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura tonight (Nov. 5) and it finally dawned on me when they were talking about the Bilderbergs. These people, the very top elite, rely on the foolish masses to perpetuate their sinister and globalist agenda. That was not a surprise to me but what was a surprise was who were invited to these Bilderberg meetings.

People from the press for example, they have the entire system on their sides. News, military, business, banking, government, academia, this is not some hyped up conspiracy by a right-wing libertarian this is reality. They want depopulation, they want to destroy our sovereignty, and they want us gone because they think we are using the natural resources which belong to them, the aristocrats.

So how do they go about doing these things? Well just as everything else in this world it has to go through the three systems of power; politics, media and finances. They get the media to push their agenda and propaganda, they use the business sector to make huge amounts of money, and they use the government to create laws which are friendly to them.

The problem they encounter though is right here in the USA. Supposedly this is the last hold-out from their world dominance. I know what you are thinking, aren’t they using the US government to do everything they want? Well yes but our sovereignty is still ours, surprisingly, because they have encountered the one thing that can stop them. As old as it may be, it has held this nation together through two world wars, numerous economic crises, civil war and social upheaval. The United States Constitution, interpretation may very but Americans hold that document dear to them.

The one thing that keeps us as Americans together is the only thing stopping them from what they want, ultimate control. The scary part about this though is that it appears their plans are beginning to work in America. The one thing that SHOULD NEVER be controversial is now somehow a label of radicalism by our media and our politics. “They are Constitutionalists, they are right-wing gun toting conspiracist, who want a theocracy and no government.” How the hell does supporting our founding document equate being a right-wing radical?

This is how it begins first they tear us down and then they divide us up. Liberal against Conservative, American against American, Democrat against Republican, that is how it works and that is how they will destroy us. What besides the US Constitution and its principle do Americans all agree on? There is nothing else that can unite us together.

Every emblem of this nation has either been hijacked by the ‘Conservatives’ who are bought and sold or it is being attacked by the ‘Liberals’ who are bought and sold. Freedom, Republicanism, Democracy, Liberty, Justice, Life, Property, and Civility are all things we as Americans agree on and all of those things are from or are related to the US Constitution and its principles.

Tear us apart and they win, keep us together and they lose. It is so simple really. They try and divide us to a point where we don’t even trust each other then they try and tell us that certain issues should be kept aside.

Things they tell us to be divided on:

Constitution
Role of Government
Foreign Policy
Culture
Labor Unions

Things they tell us to be united on:

Globalization
Government violating our privacy
Imperialism and War
Inequality in society
Big Business and Banks

We are told to be divided on issues which should be rather uniting but be united on issues which should be rather dividing. Why? Because the issues which SHOULD unite us are the issues which their agenda will be damaged by while the issues which SHOULD NOT unite us are the issues which their agenda will not be damaged.

In good or bad times as all Americans we should be able to rally together yet keep our differences. We are so deeply and painfully divided that anything which could unite us is non-existent. Well that is what they want and that is what they are getting. Every day we let our petty difference get in our way we are only hurting ourselves.

I know a lot of people are more than willing to jump on the bandwagon of blaming the Progressives for many of these current issues pushed by TPTB such as planned parenthood, corporate welfare, globalization, big corporations, big government, and so on….. The truth is though the average ordinary John Doe (Progressive) are not wanting the government to stop people from growing their own vegetables, they don’t want government to go to your house and tell you that you cannot read something online, they don’t want the big banks to be so large or to receive a bailout.

There are members of the Progressive movement which support such ridiculous ideals but they are too few to label everyone in the movement like that. If anything you should feel sorry for those who worship every part of the Progressive agenda because they don’t really see what they are doing. I believe that every ordinary person has good intentions behind their beliefs. I may strongly disagree with a person’s beliefs but they have a reason to believe the way they do.

The real point of this thread is that TPTB are actively seeking to divide us, split us up and turn us on the things that make us Americans. Once this is accomplished we will quickly be at each other’s throats whenever anything bad happens. They can sit back and laugh while the peasants fight and murder each other all in the name of some ridiculous belief that they, the Bilderbergs, pushed.

Every year the Bilderbergs meet and they discuss the next year and their plans, everything that happens on a non-citizen/natural level is planned and caused by TPTB. They teach the media how to report these events to better spin the situation for their side and thus divide us.

We were at each other’s throats about the Iraq war when we should have sat down and said, “You know what? This war is unconstitutional, it must end.” Same with the Patriot Act and same with America joining the United Nations, these things should have had universal condemnation by the public. But the media was forewarned and they took the necessary steps to divide us on the issue with ridiculous reasons to keep us from saying, “You know what? This is unconstitutional, this must end.”

Stand United or Fall Divided.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
BUMP

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
bump.. i'll reply later..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Nice post Misoir. Now if we can only get people to pay attention to the truth and stop their petty bickering for table scraps! I'm so tired of the people, especially on ATS who even know better, going after one another over the little pointless things instead of the root of almost all our problems, the elite.

I wonder if these people are really so brainwashed, so stupid, or so crooked that they can't stop the absolutely ridiculous partisan sniping that goes on here so often.

The same guys start some dumb thread and take a shot at liberals or the opposite and then the guys from the other site jump in and then they roll around for 20 pages of party line cheap shots.

Yawn. Grow up. Educate yourselves. Don't be such tools for those in power. It's dumb. You all know better. And no matter where you are on the political spectrum, the politicians at the top of your party, don't represent your interests.

Do you enjoy freedom? Do you believe in the right to pursue your own happiness? Do you really care how anybody else does the same as long as they don't hurt you or others? Than stop sniping each other and go after the real problems.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I agree with this thread, as I also see the division amongst each other over things that seem trivial as our rights are ours. But it seems that we have been distracted to the point that we may not recover. We are like the children in the middle of a divorce. Both our parents want us, but one a little less than the other. So in order to win over the child, we ignore their true needs, and buy them gifts and shiny things. Of course this is ok for a while, but it begins to make things worse.

People today think that because we can use the internet, and yell in the street that we are better off then the next country. Nope. We just haven't realized it yet. In order for us to restore order the way it was meant to be, we would have to take our shiny things, and gadgets, and gifts and say No thank you, I will not be distracted from what is important here. If you told someone with a medical problem, that they would get well if they cooked for themselves instead of eating McDonald's, they would rather eat at McDonald's.

We can go back to the basics, we just dont want to, not united we dont. The Bilderbergs, and Company, know exactly what they need to do in order to keep us in order, and its working. As far as the media, people fail to realize that even in the time of Rome, the news was read to them, because most peasants couldn't read, even though we are literate, we still fail to do our own research. We fail to make a stand.

The groups that run this place, are not in the thousands, maybe not even in the hundreds. WE are in the billions, and WE together can make a change, we can make a new history, one that will make this planet, one of the Universe's best spots. We can either be the heroes of this time, or the victims of yet another war on the people. That the people lost.

BTW, about the parent thing, the parent that doesn't want the child would be TPTB, and the one who does want the child to be with them, would be US, those of us here that are at least conscience to whats going on, no matter what your opinion, we care, thats why we share, our thoughts and concerns with one another.

S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The elite in the world are pushing for a one world government through the use of a united currency a belief. They are Satin worshipers. Believing man has obtained knowledge through his being. In religion it was the serpent that gave Adam & Eve knowledge.
All systems operate under a pyramid structure where the bottom of the pyramid or triangle which is the general public, support the top of the triangle in labour while the top are the leaders of Banks, Major private Corporations and Media.

They worship Fire as everything living on Earth is of Fuel, Heat & Oxygen. Water gives us life.

Look at the English language. Reverse Live and Lived and what do you get. Evil and Devil. Ever noticed that they called the old days medi-evil!
They have the information from the Pyramids where they derived the eye of horus. The ALL seeing eye which is the technology era and there ability to control the general public through numbers or money. The Sphinx has man king of the domain in the Lions body and mans head.

Banks were formed on Land of the Sea which is International trade routes with other nations. The sea is international area and the land each individual country. Banks got there name from the Banks of the land. Private familys that owned the banks or land of there country became rich using this system.

The Kennedys were murdered for trying to take the financial worth off individuals with great wealth and give it to the public of the country through political measures.

These leaders keep us all in the dark!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Problem, Reaction, Solution, Divide and Conquer. Hmmm, about sums it up eh? We have
to look past all of that and come up with a short, mid and long term plan for the human
species as a whole based on free will and responsible resource management. All is lost
without these things. (my 2 cents).

edit on 11/6/2010 by defcon5 because: Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Nice response. You have a good head on your shoulders IMHO. Now all we can do is go forth and plant the seeds of knowledge (the truth) in as many other people as we can. Then we hope that enough people learn to see past the ever changing, ever present distractions and are ready to help us make change for the better of all man-kind!

Imagine how far we could go. Imagine how fast things could improve for everyone if we could just throw off the shackles made of fear, real racism, and hate that the elite have placed on humanity!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

They are Satin worshipers.

I'm sorry but that's just hilarious!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Totally agree with your post OP.
And I do know that if all else fails, all true Americans will never let anyone tear down their constitution.
It will take another 100 years to tear our rights. We as country may look dumb on several aspects but we have strong beliefs and the strongest is our U.S CONSTITUTION. The greatest document ever written in this country.
Reality has told ME that good trumps evil, the devil may exist in evil and war, but in the end, that evil will never triumph.

new topics

top topics

join