It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the day to admit...ATS, I was wrong, sorry.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I can't help but snicker at this thread.

I have no regrets for my time spent in any threads regarding UFO's, predictions, etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Sorry about the failed propecy folks, it actually happened but I got the dimension it was ocurring in wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A failed prophecy thread is ideal. It will keep all the false predictions (and the originator's details - the one who predicted, not necessarily the OP) on record for posterity

edit on 7-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It would be nice if people stopped with this prediction/prophecy nonsense, but unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world so we have to tolerate this stupidity. It also doesn't help that the mods don't seperate this garbage from the main page.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well if nothing comes of the web bot or Bama Vanga or whatever her name is, I will consider 2012 to be just one of those other failed scams.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Maybe the existence of that thread and others like it saved many lives. They exposed the plot.

Probably not, but you never know.

If people don't pay attention to subtle clues real plots will never be exposed.

These wild imaginative scenarios are good practice, and keeps ones attention to detail sharp.

Keep your mind open. Clues are everywhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The failed prophecy forum is a great idea,at least it would show the repeat offenders who they are and maybe think twice about makeing fools of them selves........................probably not.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
ATS,

I was wrong, I'm sorry, I admit it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OP _ Hang on a minute!

For a start, if this prophecy was 'taken' from the Simpsons' Movie thing then we need to consider that the numbers should have been 9 / 11 as in 'As Above So Below'. the numbers just need reversing.

So, before you start screaming HOAX, wait until Tuesday!

I had said to my family that something was going to happen on the 10 - 31 - 10, because of what happened on the 10 - 13 - 10 (bizarre miners rescue thingy). I reversed the 13 to make a 31 but was wrong.

It turned out that I should have remembered that for BAD things you need to have a '2' or and '11'.
The BAD thing happened on the 10 - 29 - 11 - pretend airline terror threat nonsense.

So....let's just wait and see if the 9 - 11 on Tuesday passes peacefully or not and then start pointing fingers.

Remember, it's not about us 'believing' in this stuff, it's US being aware that THEY believe in this stuff and THEY use it when they choose to!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Has anyone else ever notice that the most "interesting" posts usually come about on a fri or sat night? If you don't have real social contact, saying that aliens are coming on this date, the world will blow up, or politician X is really_______, will get people to talk to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by metalpr

Sorry about the failed propecy folks, it actually happened but I got the dimension it was ocurring in wrong.

lol

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I was thinking this myself actually. If nothing happens this month I think I will turn in my ATS hat for a while. To many of these threads pop up on a weekly basis it really takes away from the good threads

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Give me my $500 that I bet on nothing happening. & I'll accept your apology.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I guess no one saw this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Maybe this is the "event" that was mentioned

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil3unnie
reply to post by Gseven

I was thinking this myself actually. If nothing happens this month I think I will turn in my ATS hat for a while. To many of these threads pop up on a weekly basis it really takes away from the good threads

that's the same conspiracy theory I have.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i predict that prediction threads will fail on the dates predicted. now a prediction will come true on all thoughs dates... i also like the fail prediction forum idea. it would also be nice if they put a fail timer on these threads that when the timer runs out would send it straight to the f.p. forum.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
i predict that prediction threads will fail on the dates predicted. now a prediction will come true on all thoughs dates... i also like the fail prediction forum idea. it would also be nice if they put a fail timer on these threads that when the timer runs out would send it straight to the f.p. forum.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

fail timer...Good idea!
Moderators should pay attention to these ideas...for a future site design.
edit on 9-11-2010 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
to all those Elenin theorist:
Welcome to my thread, feel free to say "I'm sorry"...we'll understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join