It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the day to admit...ATS, I was wrong, sorry.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
You know that boy and wolf story? I f we have one time a real prophet here, and he is the one that really knows a date, the sun explodes or what ever. No body will read the post or believe him because all of this BULLSH that people post here on ATS.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.Watch out that you are not deceived. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.Be always on the watch."

You are right, they already rejected him.

edit on 103030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
NO - not wrong. daniel's timeline begins on the 8th!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thank you - its Nov 6th here, still have 12 1/2 hours to go.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Hey, I'm thankful for the sun coming up, another day of life and everything is still a okay.

See my other post on dreams and predictions..........some are a hit or miss.

Precog, (everybody has it) is oftentimes hit or miss.

Let's just be grateful that things are relatively calm right now in our neck of the woods.

Smile
and be happy.

Seize the day.
edit on 6-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
I have a really great response to rebut all of you doubting Thomases...er...Thomass...no...Thomas's...(How do you spell that right?!). By correlating data from web bot, several unknown mediums and psychics, my own personal alien communications and of course that one blonde chick with the big...you tube posts
I have come up with the exact date, time, location and nature of the event.

But sadly I can't share it with you. I don't have broadband in my double-plus top secret underground survival bunker so I can't link all the videos I need to convince you. Suffice to say you are all going to die, and when I unscrew the hermetically sealed hatch on Nov 15th myself and the three other people on the planet that took it all seriously will be given 5 million dollars, be elevated to the new paradigm of consciousness, given spaceship rides and commanded to repopulate the planet. Of course of us 4 there's only that Raelian chick...she's bordering on GILF so damn, sorry, I guess this is it for the human race...

It's all good...I just ate a big plate of stone crabs. Lord if you are going to take me...take me now!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdbe2a4b8fe3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 6-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: shrunk picture

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It could instead be the 9th or the 11th ore some other date in november or december.
Something big will happen. Just wait. Look at this world, its totaly crazy.
One of the worst scenarios ofcourse is nukes all over.
(sorry if my english not in shape, Im swedish)
And new to this forum.
Hi

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by knorr
It could instead be the 9th or the 11th ore some other date in november or december.

LOL! That's the spirit mate. Shift that denial up a gear and move those goal posts!

IRM

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
nothing big in the caribbean yet...just to keep you informed

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
everyone who posts a false doomsday prediction, should be forced to give a dinnertime party to all the members on ats. so only really grounded prediction would pass thru. for the worst cases, i suggest even paying the flight to european members to get to the party. how cool would that be?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I think ATS should keep stats on these thread predictors, or red flag them, so we don't have to read their threads and waste our time. These people are all paranoid and enjoy getting attention by spreading a bunch of fear mongering bs. It's like the boy who calls wolf. If we ever get someone that really has inside knowledge of a disaster, nobody will take them seriously until it's too late.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mutante

Think I'll pass on the dinner party..any doomsdayer here is likely to only have canned spam and MRE's on hand to feed us

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree. If a prediction is wrong the people who "called it" need to post a formal admission of being incorrect.

It's not to humiliate or discredit the poster, but to give closure to readers who might find this thread and its post in a search later, maybe even years down the line.

Maybe this is something the OPs should do?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
are you ok?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why should anyone apoligize for you being overly gullible and beliving in some absurd ATS prophecies?

Shouldn't you apoligize to Yourself for allowing yourself to waste your time on it in the first place?

I've been around ATS for a long time, and I am totally used to this stuff. Maybe you should put your skeptic hat on next time and not take any of this crap too seriously?

Rule #1 = Never take ATS too serious.

Rule #2= If you take things too seriously, it's your own bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
TBTB are monitoring ATS. they decided to put it off as it was too obvious

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't want to sound rude or stupid/ignorant or anything, but has there ever been a prophecy that has been fulfilled since the beginning of ATS? I ask this because it seems to me that it is all theories and stories with no proof or evidence. I want answers and the truth, just like all of you guys, I'm sure, but I think that most, or all of us will go to the grave with no answers at all.

At least I believe that my questions will be answered in the hereafter.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would be in favor of banning serial doomsayers.

I mean once or twice is ok, but every bloody week is our last week for some of these clowns. Its very boring and brings ATS into disrepute. Its like really annoying static over your favorite show.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Why should anyone apoligize for you being overly gullible and beliving in some absurd ATS prophecies?

Shouldn't you apoligize to Yourself for allowing yourself to waste your time on it in the first place?

I've been around ATS for a long time, and I am totally used to this stuff. Maybe you should put your skeptic hat on next time and not take any of this crap too seriously?

Rule #1 = Never take ATS too serious.

Rule #2= If you take things too seriously, it's your own bad.

after reading my thread you conclude that I believe this absurd prophecies?
do I have to apology for telling people to post false prophecies on a dedicated forum for them?
do you conclude I'm not a skeptic of these prophecies?

read again my friend.

and yes, I take ATS seriously, I'm a conspiracy theorist...that's why I'm here.
and as a conspiracy theorist I like to see news from reliable sources.

this is ATS not the National Enquirer
edit on 6-11-2010 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
here's my charity flag and star for you (and my 1 minute attention) in case that's what you wanted.
can't wait for 12/22/2012 so we can all finally say that the mayans are full of crap too...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nov 6 failed as predicted...uuh, no I mean as we all know it would!

Admit it and get some credit at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join